Alerts Me XD

No one asked for my opinion but I will share it nonetheless. I am apologetic but if you think for a second that Thalia is your looksmatch, you’re delusional. You probably felt pretty alpha rejecting those totally real and not fake ethnic femcels. Don’t try to fraud here, YOU are the simp and a betabux.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Blackout.xl and BigBoy
I have been here just for a month, but all the based posters left and all the greycels are .co truecels...
It's officially over for this forum
Aren't truecels supposed to be the most based?

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
@RichardSpencel How does it feel to know that you were likely a Plan B if things with ChadioEEE didn’t work out? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Blackout.xl
No one asked for my opinion but I will share it nonetheless. I am apologetic but if you think for a second that Thalia is your looksmatch, you’re delusional. You probably felt pretty alpha rejecting those totally real and not fake ethnic femcels. Don’t try to fraud here, YOU are the simp and a betabux.
You're never going to be with Tahlia. Lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: didntreadlol and greenboat
Why would he want to be with that deranged lunatic? You're an utter fool if you'd trust a woman like her.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBoy, greenboat and 1 other person
Cuck if you don't reject ethnics. JFL if anyone thinks that because sub 3 ethnics want to be with whites typically from places where you don't live, that means you aren't a truecel.

White Looksmatch or higher, or Cuck. Period.
Kill yourself you fucking subhuman lmao. Jfl if you think ethnics even want you. No one wants you.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBoy, DidntRead and 1 other person
@RichardSpencel How does it feel to know that you were likely a Plan B if things with ChadioEEE didn’t work out? :lul:
I spoke to her once in the last year.

• +1
are you mad bro? she's ugly fat landwhale. once she finds a chads cock she'll dump you like a dog shit.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBoy and greenboat
Why would he want to be with that deranged lunatic? You're an utter fool if you'd trust a woman like her.
He's known as one of her biggest orbiters. He literally recognized her posting patterns on .co before anyone else. Lmao.

• +1
who the fuck is this nigga why is he so popular

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4563
  • +1
He's known as one of her biggest orbiters. He literally recognized her posting patterns on .co before anyone else. Lmao.

Known? I’ve been here a week nigga. Her whole history is on the internet for all to see. Of course, you probably didn’t realize that given your abnormally small IQ.

Edit: IM NOT EVEN ON .CO RETARD.

• +1
Are you going to appear in more incel related videos?

• +1
Status maxxed as an incel, what a legend

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Ritalincel
Known? I’ve been here a week nigga. Her whole history is on the internet for all to see. Of course, you probably didn’t realize that given your abnormally small IQ.

Edit: IM NOT EVEN ON .CO RETARD.
You joined here for her because she started posting on here, just lol at you, keep denying it, and "IM NOT EVEN ON .CO RETARD." wow you have a difference username? Woah. I recognized your posting patterns :^)

• +1
You joined here for her because she started posting on here, just lol at you, keep denying it, and "IM NOT EVEN ON .CO RETARD." wow you have a difference username? Woah. I recognized your posting patterns :^)

Oh I get it, this is some kind of reverse psychology. Too bad you’re too socially and intellectually inept to pull this off properly. No one wants your crazy foid Derrick.

• +1
Oh I get it, this is some kind of reverse psychology. Too bad you’re too socially and intellectually inept to pull this off properly. No one wants your crazy foid Derrick.
:lul:
27442941cde8dc212adbcab203405ad9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
Who cares? wtf

• +1
Lol now he’s got nothing to say. This r9k post sums up his delusion pretty well:
yup, and he thinks Tahlia is actually his looksmatch. Since when are thin, cute girls looksmatched with obese, gyno Mexicans?

• +1
jfl all women in this video would be incels if they were born male
All those 3 PSL ethnic women jfl. They wouldn't survive 15 minutes as men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBoy, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Blackout.xl and LookistWorld
All those 3 PSL ethnic women jfl. They wouldn't survive 15 minutes as men
jfl at the PSL 2 curry whore acting scared

also males in the video are subhuman boneless cucks as well

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and LookistWorld
She was one of my orbiters, I guess since i'm banned from .co I can finally come clean about some things, I have been rejecting multiple subhuman ethnic female orbiters since I got status. She was the only one who was looksmatched and white, I had no idea who she was or about her history with the Incel community.
Did they ban you too jfl?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman, didntreadlol, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Of course bro. .co is only for sexhavers at this point. Just lol.
Well but u got gf, almost ascended in some way. Gratulations and good luck in future.

• +1

• +1
He’s the fat shit in the video? It all makes sense now.
giphy.gif
Video was shot almost a year ago at this point. Here's what I look like now.
20200110 1634330
20200126 110047
20200121 175339

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Feanor, didntreadlol and Alexanderr
E65FC9DD 4CAB 49B1 8C50 39D8083AA97C

XD

• WTF
  • +1
Obviously the inspect tool.