alessandro dellisola has no zygo lateral projection

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Lateal meaning out to the side, side projection. Look at Maher or even Barrett for example his zygos extend outward where as Dellisola's are completely flat with no zygo arch either

How big of a failo is this?
How many of you have either not had any side projection but from losing weight then gained it?

I guess it's hopefuel for people with weak cheekbones that they aren't totally necessary to be a top model

75e4f8243e5a3d85b46478531857c0fc11

Reghgh

ERU9fYyWoAEEGOc.jpg

DQEitloXkAApbhv.jpg
tumblr_nqk996UPqd1us8v4ho1_640.jpg

rate-alessandro-dellisola-v0-xe3d74uiyx981.jpg

Alessandro-Dellisola-1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, 6485b025t, User49 and 10 others
Yeah. I suspect he has mongolian admixture tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 24712
It's just another example that you can still look extremely good even with a major failo.

The thing is his orbits are so insanely good that they draw attention away from his (lack) of zygomatic projection...

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, murdah, Manfrommars and 13 others
doesnt matter , he still obliterates the two faggot models you posted cause of eyes, jaw, hair and harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Boxingfan, Zikel_Nut and 12 others
Dnr he mogs u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Aero, horizontallytall and 5 others
never understood why people put him ip with maher etc

• +1
Reactions: User49, rand anon and try2beme
He has recessed upper midface area that is laterally flat. You can see this not only in the lack of lateral projection in the zygomatic arch but also the pronounced eyebags suggesting a recessed infraorbital rim.

For cases such as his, I would recommend a custom malar-infraorbital implant from Dr. Barry Eppley to augment as well as a zygomatic arch osteotomy. This should be done in moderation, since we might risk disrupting the harmony. If this were done a very slight increase in jaw width may be in order to maintain harmony.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, It'snotover and subhuman incel
Those other guys just look malnourished while he looks good, would say its more of a halo that he doesn't have that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Samsepioler, Manfrommars and 5 others
Lateal meaning out to the side, side projection. Look at Maher or even Barrett for example his zygos extend outward where as Dellisola's are completely flat with no zygo arch either

How many of you have either not had any side projection but from losing weight then gained it?

I guess it's hopefuel for people with weak cheekbones that they aren't totally necessary to be a top model

View attachment 2254081
View attachment 2254086

ERU9fYyWoAEEGOc.jpg

DQEitloXkAApbhv.jpg

he's not even in the same league as maher and barett though

He annihilates barrett in appeal, maybe even maher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Shrekguy3838, Manfrommars and 9 others

View attachment 2254081
View attachment 2254086

ERU9fYyWoAEEGOc.jpg

DQEitloXkAApbhv.jpg

Instead of lateral projection just say he lacks ogee curve
The funny thing is that this flaw makes his harmony and his jaw better, since his cheekbones are flat his average jaw looks even better
Chad without doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and wollet2
One thing they all have in common though is good visible jawline, good soft features and good harmony. I’d say these are more important overall than zygomatic projection

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and BrahminBoss
Maher mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
2023 and Im on the Eye Area > Everything bandwagon at this point tbh

Pay attention to the pics op posted carefully and tell me what is the first thing you noticed about Dellisola

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, wollet2 and BrahminBoss
One thing they all have in common though is good visible jawline, good soft features and good harmony. I’d say these are more important overall than zygomatic projection
Delisolla has good zygo projection op just chose shit pics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and rand anon
2023 and Im on the Eye Area > Everything bandwagon at this point tbh

Pay attention to the pics op posted carefully and tell me what is the first thing you noticed about each
of the guys.Ill wait.....
Zygos> eye area > jaw

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Clark69, whitepilled4life and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
think I'll rely on what females respond to rather than the opinions of troglodytes on org
Keep coping women go for men with high set projected zygos while eye area is subject to variability some like hunter some like almond etc not my problem you are braindead

paid her $20 for him to look like an annoying faggot gg

I think it is better to have Dellisola's cheekbones than Barrett's or Maher's.
Ideal masculine cheekbones have little lateral projection, good anterior projection and come with compact orbits.
This is ideal:

Ideal face straight eyebrows 8 psl west

He lacks lateral projection to have zygos like that, but is closer to them than Barrett or Maher, who's cheekbones are much wider and as such lower set (not that it failos them a lot either, both slay, like Dellisola). Women are not stupid with regards to spotting chad, is us who have to learn about it to surgerymax accordingly (if needed) and have as much appeal as possible to them.

Last edited:
It's just another example that you can still look extremely good even with a major failo.

The thing is his orbits are so insanely good that they draw attention away from his (lack) of zygomatic projection...
Its not a major failo at all its masculine

View attachment 2254081
View attachment 2254086

ERU9fYyWoAEEGOc.jpg

DQEitloXkAApbhv.jpg

His eye area carries him so hard

View attachment 2254081
View attachment 2254086

ERU9fYyWoAEEGOc.jpg

DQEitloXkAApbhv.jpg

Mine also don't show much when facing forward, but it only takes turning my head slightly for them to pop and you can see the OG curve. I think lateral projection is often more visible with women. Barret is just a 1 in a few million exception, his cheeckbones are insane.

It did take some effort leaning down though for them to show ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia