Alex from PlayingWithFire Frauds so hard

all he has to do is tan with slight increase in eyebrows and beard density with sight darkening and maybe bronzer cream to achieve results so its fine i guess maybe not

Nah dude, you can't compare a dark mid-sentence pic to a bright soft-lighting still of him smiling
That's how he films his new videos. Also his skin is just worse that's why it appears much darker. His nasolabial folds are way worse as well and his balding is worse. You can't act like he looks the same watch both videos and you will see clear as day he's aged like shit. Even when he smiles right now he looks subhuman af

This post is for entertainment purposes

These are the pictures he uses on tinder and in thumbnails:

View attachment 1875644View attachment 1875645

I think the pictures he uses on tinder get him dates too LMAO. I can't imagine how awkward it is when they show up expecting him to look like his photos but in reality he looks like this:

View attachment 1875648View attachment 1875649View attachment 1875650

I don't know why he sets himself up like that. He no joke has also deluded himself into thinking he is a 7/10 facially and thought wheat waffles was TOO HARSH when he rated him a 5. In reality wheat waffles took it easy on him I am pretty sure he would have felt bad giving him a 3 or 3.5.

What are your guys thoughts? Is frauding like this on Tinder a good idea or destined to create uncomfortable awkward dates
He has a disability. Brought his guide dog to the 21 convention in 2021. He just ended his “friendship” with JAL so there should be a roast video coming on him soon.

I know so much about Alex. Enough to mathematically put an end to his scam. Down to every last detail. Was funny watching Scribe make him sweat a few nights ago on a steam. But Scribe didn’t even scratch the surface of the surface of the surface

Attachments

• B4C02E81-12E7-4DF5-BEF7-817FB2F7B44E.png
    B4C02E81-12E7-4DF5-BEF7-817FB2F7B44E.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EDEFA6D1-0E0C-4E4E-897A-94AC42BF051E.png
    EDEFA6D1-0E0C-4E4E-897A-94AC42BF051E.png
    171 KB · Views: 0
  • 8AC58C6E-CAF5-41C2-AFAB-732E075B224B.png
    8AC58C6E-CAF5-41C2-AFAB-732E075B224B.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
still frauding less than the average normal woman.

He has a disability. Brought his guide dog to the 21 convention in 2021. He just ended his “friendship” with JAL so there should be a roast video coming on him soon.

I know so much about Alex. Enough to mathematically put an end to his scam. Down to every last detail. Was funny watching Scribe make him sweat a few nights ago on a steam. But Scribe didn’t even scratch the surface of the surface of the surface
What happened between him and John Anthony? Thought Alex was one of his few friends in that space.

What happened between him and John Anthony? Thought Alex was one of his few friends in that space.
Both just scammers ofc they were never friends. It’s because Alex is collabing with other scammers and not just John himself. Both of them buy fake subs too. Such a mess

Playing with cringe

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

U think he could get so many matches on tinder and pass pretty well? I think hes scamming with his photos I mean he set chads pics and then switch to his face candids jfl.

Respect fow his flirting-video.. i think he also put out approach vids, i didn't watch them

U think he could get so many matches on tinder and pass pretty well? I think hes scamming with his photos I mean he set chads pics and then switch to his face candids jfl.
No it's completely over for him. And yes you are right with the second part :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Both just scammers ofc they were never friends. It’s because Alex is collabing with other scammers and not just John himself. Both of them buy fake subs too. Such a mess
What are you talking about? Alex is the best source out there, his channel is amazing, I've tried some of his techniques and they work

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Haha I agree dude he always has these weird ticks like he will flex one half of his face mid sentence. He also just yells constantly and spits when he's talking and he tries to make his voice deeper obviously.

He went from this: (2018)

View attachment 1888543

To This: (2022)
View attachment 1888544View attachment 1888545View attachment 1888546

In just 4 years.

Holy shit aging just demolished his face so quickly.

Also caught a pic of him mid tick
View attachment 1888557
He always closes and flexes half of his face mid sentence it looks so awkward I wonder if he does that when talking to "GURLZ"

Also, why does he always hold the phone so damn close to his face?
View attachment 1888533

His videos make me laugh because he's always yelling and holding the phone 2 inches from his face and has his awkward ticks whenever he's speaking
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: his eyebrows also seem to have a mind of their own.

I don't get how his audience just ignore all of this :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beachdude123

Is he partially sighted? It would explain how his eyes rarely seem to focus on anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beachdude123
i think he has acromegaly or is abusing HGH because his midface is grown so much, his nose too, bad eyesight is also because pituatary gets bigger if he has an actual tumor and it can make eyesight worse. Normal TRT doesnt do that.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Everyone and their mother frauds these days.

everyone frauds. it's okay to fraud to a certain degree to compete with other fraud faggots. I think not frauding would be + if you can set up a date without frauding because she knows everyone frauds. On the other hand, what's the point of not frauding if you can't set up dates.
Problem is. When the date see you.. She will be completely disappointed and there is high probality for ghosting.

He is 5 11 which is below average slightly in slavic countries. And his frame is average also
basically Brad Pitt / Clooney height and frame. 5'11 might not sound very different from 5'7, but it's an enormous difference in SMV
Alex is 5’11
he's actually 5'10 jfl
i remember a video where he was live swiping , and he left swiped a HTB who said she was 5'11 in her bio cuz apparently she was "too tall"

he's actually 5'10 jfl
i remember a video where he was live swiping , and he left swiped a HTB who said she was 5'11 in her bio cuz apparently she was "too tall"
still, 5'10 with decent frame means you aren't in the dreaded curry height of 5'7 area

• +1
Reactions: makeme183