Alex PWF Cuck to Dom Morph (Don’t Click If Allergic to PSL Autism)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Alex-PWF-Lateral-Orbital-Rims.png
Chodlex.png

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock and kaligula567
Fuck this guy is the biggest wannabe in the PUA scene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
Even the jews can see how good he became @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
bumo

BBB7274B 4E83 4472 9395 7D92242E073C

improved

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Image1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Meteor21, SubhumanForever, Sprinkles and 2 others
@Lookologist003

he reminds me of buffalo bill

• Woah

• Woah
More high trust now

• +1
Fuck this guy is the biggest wannabe in the PUA scene
His advice is good

But I don’t understand why he doesn’t get a hair transplant, go to the gym or take Fin

It’s a huge red flag when someone involved in the business of attracting women seems to actively neglect his appearance

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and thecel
It’s a huge red flag when someone involved in the business of attracting women seems to actively neglect his appearance

Isn’t it a green flag because it shows that his continued success comes from factors other than looks?

I don’t want to take advice from a GL guy who gets women; I want to take advice from a not-so-GL guy who gets women.

Isn’t it a green flag because it shows that his continued success comes from factors other than looks?

I don’t want to take advice from a GL guy who gets women; I want to take advice from a not-so-GL guy who gets women.
No because he does primarily online game where most of the attraction is built through a highly frauded Tinder profile

Literally no reason for him to let himself look the way he does

• Hmm...

Owen Cook used to make this argument but for him it made a lot more sense because he was doing primarily cold approach

• +1