Alex Schlab vs Laurence Coke

Who mogs?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Alex Schlab
Alexschlab 1690610470364 Alexschlab 1690610478202 Alexschlab 1690610486831 Alexschlab 1690610500663

Laurence Coke
20201126 183520 2a4acffd1eebaaefbf06a041c0becd1c Laurencecoke 1690610521569 13f0953280034d700317719ca4f13a11

@User49 @julianchicago @Shieda_Kayn @banks @the BULL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, autismmaxxer and Shieda_Kayn
Coke Mogs that queer lookin hapa to giga suicide.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24444
Klaus schwab mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
coke is more high sex appeal machine

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
schlab mogs, only a dickmog could overtun the result

• JFL
schlab looks so insane, final fantasy character tier. this is the best you can get as a hapa.

• Love it

could get any asian girl age 18-22 in this picture

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2347499
could get any asian girl age 18-22 in this picture
what do u mean "in this picture" u clown, he is one of the few mm's that looks identical to his modeling pics in motion and in some cases better

he legit looks like a final fantasy char/ai enhanced chad in motion its pretty insane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Deleted member 24444
what do u mean "in this picture" u clown, he is one of the few mm's that looks identical to his modeling pics in motion and in some cases better

he legit looks like a final fantasy char/ai enhanced chad in motion its pretty insane

bro this forum is always so mean :hnghn: of course he looks insane in motion too but that pic just really enhances him with the lightning and angle.

Fuck he is so GL he legit gigamogs that subhuman God of frauding(so-called Godfrey Gao) to moon and back

• Woah
Reactions: autismmaxxer
bro this forum is always so mean :hnghn: of course he looks insane in motion too but that pic just really enhances him with the lightning and angle.
IMO that runway pic of him is the best

• Hmm...

this is pure insanity bro how do some people luck out like this :lul:

• +1

He looks worse in motion imho and he's chadlite tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine, autismmaxxer and Deleted member 24444
He looks worse in motion imho and he's chadlite tbh
time for u to kys for being a retarded npc who doesnt know SHIET about lookz

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and autismmaxxer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and autismmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
No copes buddy. If you think some hapa can compete with a white chad w a magical eye area you're literally retarded
when i was younger and low T I had foid brain so I can understand who has actual appeal to young foids and who doesnt and schlab has peak appeal considering his prettyboy appeal combined with kpop halo he is unmoggable but yes keep telling yourself that 30yo looking yeager has appeal to 18 year olds

when i was younger and low T I had foid brain so I can understand who has actual appeal to young foids and who doesnt and schlab has peak appeal considering his prettyboy appeal combined with kpop halo he is unmoggable but yes keep telling yourself that 30yo looking yeager has appeal to 18 year olds
>Kpop halo

Yerger is a prettboy jfl. Only on .org is he considered masc

Every single 18 yo would find him attractive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, rand anon and autismmaxxer
this discussion is leading nowhere jfc someone needs to ask young foids to rate them but I am too lazy :ogre:
That will tell you nothing at all. They'd rate subhumans like cameron hill higher than chico but that doesn't mean chico won't clatter him irl. Masc of the same age always mogs. 19 yo miro cech>current zario bolanos irl
Are you asian?

not even close

• Hmm...
goys goys all around in the air and on the ground

That will tell you nothing at all. They'd rate subhumans like cameron hill higher than chico but that doesn't mean chico won't clatter him irl. Masc of the same age always mogs. 19 yo miro cech>current zario bolanos irl
Are you asian?
idk how this makes any sense, why would they simp for one type of man and then go for a completely different type of man irl? where is the logic? also I'm not asian but I am heavy into asian foids so maybe I am biased ...

idk how this makes any sense, why would they simp for one type of man and then go for a completely different type of man irl? where is the logic? also I'm not asian but I am heavy into asian foids so maybe I am biased ...
Because you can fraud online, height and masculine presence can't be seen/felt. Women simp over zac efron more than mats hummels but irl he doesn't stand a chance (im talking about prime hummels). From what ive seen on experiments on .org kpop halo doesnt really exist except for a niche. White HTN clatters any chang on tinder

• +1
From what ive seen on experiments on .org kpop halo doesnt really exist except for a niche
Literally was disproven, me and @looksmaxxer234 run ricecel on OLD and they only got ethnic foids lul

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and cytoplasm
Alex for bones, Coke for harmony.

• JFL