Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas and 2 others
just buy $300 shoes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Chinlet Ascension
Can't see shit.

These shoes are designer drip and make you like 3 inches taller, nobody will question it. If you don’t like these they make more normie versions, and if your broke buy reps. View attachment 1982995
>nobody will question it
uhh if you are like 5'7, 5'8, and next day yo uare walking around 5'11, people are going to question it for sure. 2 inches is the max yo ucan get away with if you are 5'8. Also, is that really 3 inches? it does look obvious by the way. My custom ultraboost all black you can't tell because the entire boot including the heel is in the same very dark black color. Whereas these ones the heel is a different color and you can tell from quite far.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
i have these and there's no way they give you 3 inches

>nobody will question it
uhh if you are like 5'7, 5'8, and next day yo uare walking around 5'11, people are going to question it for sure. 2 inches is the max yo ucan get away with if you are 5'8. Also, is that really 3 inches? it does look obvious by the way. My custom ultraboost all black you can't tell because the entire boot including the heel is in the same very dark black color. Whereas these ones the heel is a different color and you can tell from quite far.
they are fashionable thats why nobody will care, its not like ur only wearing them to be taller

• JFL
Reactions: Economical
those are not very nt.. lowkey looks tryhard

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 2268 and JohnDoe
They look really ugly

also they are big shoes you can easily tell you're trying to heightfraud

• +1
Reactions: capybara and JohnDoe
deleted post

Last edited:
they are fashionable thats why nobody will care, its not like ur only wearing them to be taller
That's cope. Anyone can tell when a manlet is wearing these shoes with a massive heal, it's not for the fashion but because he's insecure and insecurity is the biggest turnoff for women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
those are not very nt.. lowkey looks tryhard
They look really ugly

That's cope. Anyone can tell when a manlet is wearing these shoes with a massive heal, it's not for the fashion but because he's insecure and insecurity is the biggest turnoff for women.
It's mcqueen lol
No one cares, same as if you wore balenciaga or nike.
These are normal brands.

some elevator shows brand no one knows about it with no logos or anything are definitely less "nt"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, litaz and paulallen
It's mcqueen lol
No one cares, same as if you wore balenciaga or nike.
These are normal brands.

some elevator shows brand no one knows about it with no logos or anything are definitely less "nt"
100% agree

They look really ugly

if you wear them with your under armour shorts yeah they will be ugly

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I have just measured mine: they give you slightly less than 5 cm, i.e. less than 2 inches. They are very confortable, by the way.
In Northern Italy they are ultra-NT, they are practically used by everybody, both retail or reps (well, given their price I guess mostly reps, but they are nearly perfect).

• +1
Reactions: paulallen
You better have good proportions wearing these. Over for people who just LOOK short y'know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: litaz
kachow @krisal

You better have good proportions wearing these. Over for people who just LOOK short y'know what I mean
did you see my post on lengthening fingers @TheHandcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Height isn't worth wearing...whatever this is out in public :lul:

Screen Shot 2022 12 05 at 200144

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
I have just measured mine: they give you slightly less than 5 cm, i.e. less than 2 inches. They are very confortable, by the way.
In Northern Italy they are ultra-NT, they are practically used by everybody, both retail or reps (well, given their price I guess mostly reps, but they are nearly perfect).
brutal, whole of Italy wearing 2 inch lifts

@Amnesia only able to get an extra 2 inches ahead of everyone else there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Does it apply to all McQueen shoes or only this model? I'm looking to expand wardrobe and want height shoes only.