ALEXANDERR

I don't watch such movies to not poison my mind. og books or nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15405, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
I had to spend half an hour to fix @TsarTsar444 head after he watched the 'Rome' series.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I had to spend half an hour to fix @TsarTsar444 head after he watched 'Rome' series.
It sucked tbh. Watched 1 episode, but I just couldn't continue. Spartacus season 1 was good.

• +1
Reactions: 189
STAY AWAY FROM IT

It's another jewish trick to spoil the name of great Greeks and make them seem as degenerates

If you want to see a movie about ancient Greece, Troy with Brad Pitt is good (plus brad pitt is 10 psl there), a bit historically inaccurate, but still good movie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Enfant terrible and BigBiceps
yeah @Alexanderr was great in that one

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It sucked tbh. Watched 1 episode, but I just couldn't continue. Spartacus season 1 was good.
There's almost zero info on Spartacus historically speaking (only guesses) so i didn't get mad. but things like the 'Rome' series are pure cancer and I'm raging knowing the details are not even close to be true. just like they made Agrippa (maybe the highest T roman ever) a fucking soyboy!!!!! almost took @TsarTsar444 head off.

I can't bro, i can't.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Its very historical accurate in terms costumes, battle tactics etc.
The portrayal of the battle of gaugamela is also spot on.

There's almost zero info on Spartacus historically speaking (only guesses) so i didn't get mad. but things like the 'Rome' series are pure cancer and I'm raging knowing the details are not even close to be true. just like they made Agrippa (maybe the highest T roman ever) a fucking soyboy!!!!! almost took @TsarTsar444 head off.

I can't bro, i can't.
Highest T roman ever was Arminius

• WTF
Reactions: Pythagoras
my advice:
watch this movie:

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and BigBiceps
Highest T roman ever was Arminius
Titus Labienus mog hardcore. was second to Julius and thought about everything + Julius probably almost got a heart attack when he deserted to Pompey in the civil war.

Titus Labienus mog hardcore. was second to Julius and thought about everything + Julius probably almost got a heart attack when he deserted to Pompey in the civil war.
Alright, but Arminius defeated the Roman army in the battle of Teutoburg causing casualties of almost 20 000 men for Romans.
Vince mcmahon

• So Sad

I can't bro, i can't.
Exp20tXXAAQTQN-.jpg

7fe5955bf086eb2c3ea7a1b25f6229a7.jpg

brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pythagoras and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
farting up a storm rn

Why? to make him soy and destroy his image? better they don't touch anyone.
Ok, good point. They'd just make him black trans person.

• +1
Free my young nigga

Free me young nigga, free me young ni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Ok, good point. They'd just make him black trans person.
Why they can't follow the original writings? I honestly can't get this. you just know there's hiding agendas when they make Julius a black person or Agrippa some soyboy without a story. how good would it be to follow the historians and just take care of the production, that's all.

Harry potter? Follow the books!!!!!!!
Real history? let's make him a T boy N trans

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pythagoras and Deleted member 5786
@Alexanderr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alexanderr and subhuman incel
I want them to make a series of Arminius
There is, its called Barbarians, costumes very accurate, romans speak latin etc.

@Pythagoras thoughts??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps