@AlexAP got brutally cucked

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Jfl i was arguing with this son of bitch at my other thread and i insulted him, his reaction and my response:
I mentioned this hilarious event because he was not upset about his mom being insulted, just like how he was not being upset about his sister getting molested, rest of the conversation:
013 023 4037

So apperently this slap on his sis' ass thing didn't happen according to @AlexAP , kept my word and here is the brutal abusing of her sister :feelshmm:

This is his reply to this video at another thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking cuck lmao he didn't even try to beat guy, worst thing is he is a schizo and can't even remember his own forum posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gonna tag the whole forum as i said

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, buckchadley31 and 19 others
If some guy would slap my sisters ass it'd turn into a fight. I've been to bar fights even for a guy insulting my friend. I never go around challenging people, but I'm territorial. People don't go around insulting people I care about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma and n0rthface
crazy, i was just in that thread :soy: history happens as i speak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, justinzayn and Deleted member 15338
If some guy would slap my sisters ass it'd turn into a fight. I've been to bar fights even for a guy insulting my friend. I never go around challenging people, but I'm territorial. People don't go around insulting people I care about.
I don’t have a sister so maybe that’s why i don’t get it but …

Most sisters aren’t getting degraded by random guys and getting their asses slapped by all type of men in clubs

I understand if it’s your mom tho

Add me to the discord and I will explain
There's no explaining anymore. I regret to inform I've been in direct contact with the federal bureau of investigation regarding your actions towards that girl.

I don’t have a sister so maybe that’s why i don’t get it but …

Most sisters aren’t getting degraded by random guys and getting their asses slapped by all type of men in clubs

I understand if it’s your mom tho
No different than mom

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15338 and Biggdink
You hope it'd be larp, but equivalent of 1000 dollars has been already dropped off to my bank account by the bureau for exposing another pedofile from the forum. Life's good my man, drinking beer here on your account.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Bro now I can't stop thinking at Alexap's sister ass
She's part latina so a thick ass for sure, damn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Gargantuan and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Bro now I can't stop thinking at Alexap's sister ass
She's part latina so a thick ass for sure, damn
@AlexAP What you gonna do about it Latino boiiii badboys online mentally fuck your sisters ass

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and gamma
Even if she’s 12 it would still be legal even if morally bad. But she’s 15 so cope. Also you would be pedo too then
We literally paid to girl, people are caging on discord rn

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
@AlexAP something like this?:what:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AlexAP, gamma and 1 other person
Even if she’s 12 it would still be legal even if morally bad. But she’s 15 so cope. Also you would be pedo too then
See what happens when you come for me? I’ve turned you into the forum abused dog just hours after you tried to step to me.

This is the sad fate of any barking dog that challenges me. I feel bad for you kid, nobody deserves this fate.

You know that you are a cuck when you give information about size of your sisters ass online @AlexAP

Tell it if it is round or not too tbh at this point :feelskek:
KEEP MY SISTERS ASS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, LooksOrDeath, Looks234 and 2 others
See what happens when you come for me? I’ve turned you into the forum abused dog just hours after you tried to step to me.

This is the sad fate of any barking dog that challenges me. I feel bad for you kid, nobody deserves this fate.
We can call police on him if we want, know her face ethnicity and where he lives

@Octillionaire3 @BigBiceps @n0rthface @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface, Looks234 and 4 others
KEEP MY SISTERS ASS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
YES INDEED IF YOU MENTION THAT, EVEN I DONT, YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS DEAD

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexAP
Yeah it’s over I might get in serious trouble tbh with my school/ family. I was just a normal poster yesterday today I’m about to get doxxed
We can call police on him if we want, know her face ethnicity and where he lives

@Octillionaire3 @BigBiceps @n0rthface @cloUder
It’s over.

Best if you delete your account. I’m not one to doxx people but I can’t control the actions of other users.

Thus ends the tale of the forum Jew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, chaddyboi66, n0rthface and 1 other person
I’m glad I don’t have a sister, if something like that happened to me I’d be in jail for breaking their kneecaps.

At the very least I’d pay for some gang members to beat the guy up.

@AlexAP is one of the biggest cucks here with @hebbewem , but hebbe seems to be getting based by the day.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma, n0rthface and 2 others
@AlexAP is one of the biggest cucks here with @hebbewem , but hebbe seems to be getting based by the day.
Yes brother, thoughts on the post ? Also why is hebbe becoming more based

Fucking cuck lmao he didn't even try to beat guy, worst thing is he is a schizo and can't even remember his own forum posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He suffers from the same disease as my faggot pet @Thompsonz dementia aphasia Bruce Willis nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back