@AlexBrown84 you said I looked North Indian?

Yeah, it's true I don't normally call guys out for overrating themselves because I hate to be that guy, but sometimes I gotta do it. I don't want them to delude themselves and embarrass themselves along the line when they come to realize the HTBs are rejecting them and they'll blame it on hypergamy when in reality they're just MTNs going for HTBs.

How can a Chadlite toddler not grow into at least a htn?

it could just be someone understanding his writing style considering his writing voice is quite unique, after all i'm sure someone could probably make a ravi chatbot ai at this point

but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt because ravi made the forum so good back in the day

He's in love with me just as you and everyone here.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
No offense bhai but I've seen you and are MTN. Unless you're @Banasura-maxxing and thinking you're HTN while you're MTN. In that case I will let you cope in peace.
Tbh Bana has Chadlite slayer potential tbh. He is just on the wrong path. As part of the curry smv research unit, I ran this stylemaxxed Dravidian who resembles him, albeit with a longer face on OLD

These were the pics I used
Screen Shot 2023 10 19 at 95446 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 19 at 95518 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 19 at 100541 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 19 at 100654 PM

He got 90 likes in Bumble Chicago in 24 hours. Many matches with attractive foids. Mogs me tbh and u have seen my face. May redo the experiment and make a thread on it for lols, cuz I'm a Bana believer since day 1.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh and Gengar
I PROMISE YOU GUYS ILL UPLOAD HIGH QUALITY PICS AND VIDS OF MYSELF ONCE I GET SKINNY TO 55KG. I SWEAR...

Puberty and environment can really fuck you over. My childhood friends say I used to be a handsome kid who was model-tier and that I look like awful as an adult. It happens man. I was a cute kid who ended up as a truecel. Usually it's not that drastic but a cute toddler turning into a MTN is basically the norm, I'd say.

Tbh Bana has Chadlite slayer potential tbh. He is just on the wrong path. As part of the curry smv research unit, I ran this stylemaxxed Dravidian who resembles him, albeit with a longer face on OLD
View attachment 2548768
View attachment 2548767View attachment 2548772View attachment 2548773View attachment 2548776
He got 90 likes in Bumble Chicago in 24 hours. Many matches with attractive foids. Mogs me tbh and u have seen my face. May redo the experiment and make a thread on it for lols, cuz I'm a Bana believer since day 1.
That dude is hairmaxxed + good bones + light brown + good body. While @Banasura has good bones, he's a bit darker (not that that matters), he doesn't have a good body either. He's hairmaxxed to a degree as well but it's more curly than it is wavy like that guy.

It's ironic that the head of the curry smv research unit is a chadpreet himself.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Puberty and environment can really fuck you over. My childhood friends say I used to be a handsome kid who was model-tier and that I look like awful as an adult. It happens man. I was a cute kid who ended up as a truecel. Usually it's not that drastic but a cute toddler turning into a MTN is basically the norm, I'd say.

Yeah but puberty didn't fuck me. It only gave me bones.

Yeah but puberty didn't fuck me. It only gave me bones.
You look nowhere like you used to do as a kid, lol. I actually lost bones compared to back then though, btw.

View attachment 2548768
View attachment 2548767View attachment 2548772View attachment 2548773View attachment 2548776
indian joe keery

• +1

DUde you think your genetics before they were fucked up due to the environment and nutrition in street-shitter, sandal flapping land were better than mine?

I am not one to boast but I genuinely think you have a problem with observing art and beauty.

DUde you think your genetics before they were fucked up due to the environment and nutrition in street-shitter, sandal flapping land were better than mine?

I am not one to boast but I genuinely think you have a problem with observing art and beauty.

View attachment 2548787

What the hell are you talking about? I ate Singaporean food during my puberty.

ur delusional bhai, U literally became full blooded tamil as u grow up so u cope when u were a toddler cause u looked more rajastani HAHAHHAHA :feelskek:

View attachment 2548795
ur delusional bhai, U literally became full blooded tamil as u grow up so u cope when u were a toddler cause u looked more rajastani HAHAHHAHA :feelskek:

ITS A FUCKING ANDROID YOU DUMBFUCK. THAT SHIT MAKES YOU LOOK UGLIER THAN YOU REALLY ARE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura and SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2548787
Bro was mogging the entire daycare.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
View attachment 2548768

Yeah but remember hair + collagen skin + good pheno = attractive. So this could be short-lived for him. These type of pretty boys have a short shelf-life and I am pretty sure I am not projecting.

His eyes are also a good colour but that's where he needs to hardmax. Unsure if it's wide IPD, or just regular NCT from negative vectors? @andy9432

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and andy9432
Yeah but remember hair + collagen skin + good pheno = attractive. So this could be short-lived for him. These type of pretty boys have a short shelf-life and I am pretty sure I am not projecting.

His eyes are also a good colour but that's where he needs to hardmax. Unsure if it's wife IPD, or just regular NCT from negative vectors? @andy9432

View attachment 2548798
Weak supraorbitals and weak undereye support creates this common curry eye area, thats why u are so special, u have a robust eye area, especially when u were younger (i know about the molar story which did damage on ur eye area)

• +1
I PROMISE YOU GUYS ILL UPLOAD HIGH QUALITY PICS AND VIDS OF MYSELF ONCE I GET SKINNY TO 55KG. I SWEAR...

Lol no one is socially rejecting or ostracising you on the forum because you are dark skin, chill.

Bros tamil genes straight up dominated the fuck out of his Rajastani ones and straight up deleted them :feelskek:

You have no idea what non-upoer caste Tamils look like. You're Mallu so you've seen Nasrani and Nair mallus and think just because I can pass for one of them I look "muh South Indian".

Even North Indians who are very dark can give the illusion for passing as South Indians.

Case in point ->

You have no idea what non-upoer caste Tamils look like. You're Mallu so you've seen Nasrani and Nair mallus and think just because I can pass for one of them I look "muh South Indian".

Even North Indians who are very dark can give the illusion for passing as South Indians.

Case in point ->
Im nasrani I have no idea what u just said? I look nasrani?

Im nasrani I have no idea what u just said? I look nasrani?

Yes you do. Nasranis are descended from Brahmins and are slightly mixed with Portuguese. Like Asin Thottumkal looks more North Indian than South Indian.

• Woah
Yes you do. Nasranis are descended from Brahmins and are slightly mixed with Portuguese. Like Asin Thottumkal looks more North Indian than South Indian.
Were a mixed caste and a perfect example of what south indian phenotypes would look like if caste autism was thrown away with moggers being permitted to marry into any. If we do have portugese or levantine admixture its marginal these days as that mixing occured further than 8 generations ago, were like 99% kerala pheno.

Were a mixed caste and a perfect example of what south indian phenotypes would look like if caste autism was thrown away with moggers being permitted to marry into any.

Your DNA results typically show affinity with Brahmins. You look like a South Indian Brahmin even.

• Hmm...
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura
Do I look like South Indian Brahmin

YES. But not entirely typically. I mean Brahmins are diverse especially the Iyers. They been in Tamil Nadu for millenia and mixed with the native females.

Tamil Brahmins ->

Iyengars look more Aryan than Iyers because they are more recent migrants. Especially Vadakkalai.

• Woah
YES. But not entirely typically. I mean Brahmins are diverse especially the Iyers. They been in Tamil Nadu for millenia and mixed with the native females.

Tamil Brahmins ->

Iyengars look more Aryan than Iyers because they are more recent migrants. Especially Vadakkalai.

My dad is Iyer, my mom is Iyengar. Or could be the other way around. Either way it was a super controversial marriage. Why are curries like this dawg

Tamil Brahmins ->

this nigga is iyer right

@Banasura you're a MTN btw. Your face looks neurotypical and sociable though. So I hope you aren't at all aspie like half the users on this place, otherwise you really do have something to concern over.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
My dad is Iyer, my mom is Iyengar. Or could be the other way around. Either way it was a super controversial marriage. Why are curries like this dawg

Yeah Tamil Brahmins are super racist. They think it's anuloma or pratiloma whatever it's called. Your parents relatives live in agraharams back in India?

My mother's side is Naidu. "Sat Shudra" or "upper caste" Shudra. They can enter a Brahmin's house but cannot eat with them. Although I went to an Iyengar school in my teens and went to their houses and ate together with them. They were more liberal I guess...

Yeah Tamil Brahmins are super racist. They think it's anuloma or pratiloma whatever it's called. Your parents relatives live in agraharams back in India?

My mother's side is Naidu. "Sat Shudra" or "upper caste" Shudra. They can enter a Brahmin's house but cannot eat with them. Although I went to an Iyengar school in my teens and went to their houses and ate together with them. They were more liberal I guess...
All this caste autism and look what is did for curry race and any land touched by curry philosophy... the ugliest race with a large marginalized lowerclass that are encouraged to be treated like animals, curry society and its people are laughed at by the other races.

• +1
All this caste autism and look what is did for curry race and any land touched by curry philosophy... the ugliest race with a large marginalized lowerclass that are encouraged to be treated like animals, curry society and its people are laughed at by the other races.

How are Nasranis treated by Namboodiris?

How are Nasranis treated by Namboodiris?
I live in west, here there is no caste autism, most west curry are upper caste regardless, actually interesting, in 2 or 3 generations the desis who mix along castes will produce some solid moggers combining features from various UC genes from all over the subcontinent.

I live in west, here there is no caste autism, most west curry are upper caste regardless, actually interesting, in 2 or 3 generations the desis who mix along castes will produce some solid moggers combining features from various UC genes from all over the subcontinent.

Upper Castes carry India in terms of looks. If they marry lower castes they should marry moggers.

Anyways I don't give a fuck about all of this.

My Naidu relatives in India don't even drink directly from cups or share the same cutleries because they believe in untouchability.

I don't believe in that shit because I was born and grew up in Singapore. I eat the same plate that was previously eaten by Chinese people.

Upper Castes carry India in terms of looks. If they marry lower castes they should marry moggers.

Anyways I don't give a fuck about all of this.

My Naidu relatives in India don't even drink directly from cups or share the same cutleries because they believe in untouchability.

I don't believe in that shit because I was born and grew up in Singapore. I eat the same plate that was previously eaten by Chinese people.
Hence why western desis are gonna mog the indian currys into oblivion next gen if they havent done it already

You try super hard to be NT in your vids.

Don't do it man. You are self sabotaging.

NT is a wavelength that requires a level of delusionalness. It's a common shared understanding of reality, which you can have with your own niche social circle. And neurotypical changes depending on the country. For native Indians being NT is having a shit-together and seeing who can shit while crouching on the street without losing strength off their quads and falling onto their shit.

It's all relative.

For orthodox jews it's thinking you are better than everyone else because you wear a top-hat and have lovely curly side-burns.

For the English it can range from being a geeza, being middle class and playing tennis to being a posh boy that dines in Chelsea.

It ranges.

Sure there might be a universal neurotypical wavelength that everyone subscribes to, but I would guess that this all about feeling empathy for your fellow-man.
i’m non nt no doubt about it

• +1
You look nowhere like you used to do as a kid, lol. I actually lost bones compared to back then though, btw.
you probably didn't have good tongue posture growing up

you probably didn't have good tongue posture growing up
Idk but I was never a mouthbreather at least. :')

My brother was and his chin is noticeably more recessed than mine was.

My family always told him "don't keep your mouth open" but he didn't listen and now he's paying the price.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
My family always told him "don't keep your mouth open" but he didn't listen and now he's paying the price.
that order seems a lot more important in hindsight :lul: