Algorithm decoded: how dating apps work against you

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
It’s common thought that lack of success online = You’re ugly and it’s game over. But I’ve realized that tinder’s algorithm actually does anything and everything to sabotage your success. Let’s start with observation number 1

You’ll dig this @pancakemouse

1. phenotype matching. When I used tinder as myself, then made an experimental profile of a generic white guy who never used tinder, we’re both being shown a different set of girls. I’m shown to the same flakes/time wasters and he’s shown to and matched with girls actually willing to meet. I then proved this by using a 10/10 chad and matching both my set of matches and my fake 5/10 white guys set

My first observation is that tinder will match regular account resetters with flakes not serious about meeting up, without necessarily shadow banning them. I figured this out by matching all the girls I matched on both accounts as a chadfish and trying to set up a date

So to explain what I did I made 3 accounts

Profile A - my real pics
Profile B - average white friend pics
Profile C - highly desirable chadfish

My real pics had 10-15 matches, and so did my average fake guy. I tried setting up girls on both accounts to meet me, and the average fake guy had way more success.

Finally I asked out the girls who flaked on my real pics to a date as the chadfish. And none of them agreed. They all needed to “know my chadfish more” This means tinder has a hidden agenda to match some users with rigged profiles.

Next I asked out girls who matched my 5/10 white guy as the 8/10 chad and all said yes to meeting both accounts, meaning these girls were open to meeting from the beginning nomatter the guys looks level.

Tinder will recognize new faces and give them the best possible leads so they keep coming back and paying

Finally I tried something different. I used an average, new white guy face and swapped his photos to my real photos after getting new matches. These are Tinder’s Crem de la Creme matches reserved for new users, aaaannd guess what it worked. They agreed to meet my real face. This is known as the golden switch according to Marc Zirby, except I don’t use a male model to do it. I switched from an average guy to an above average guy (me). The problem with using a model is you’ll match the most shallow girls on the app and they’ll be disappointed after you do the switch.

2. Types of shadow bans

technically my first observation can be considered a ban, I’ll dub it the “phenotype ban” but let’s get into the more realistic ones

1. Arkose labs. Normally when you get this, it means none of your messages sent previously actually went through, until you have solved this stupid puzzle. I notice after solving it, my matches go up again. If this pops up, make sure to re open the matches who previously didn’t respond. I guarantee they’ll read it this time
5546C822 62EA 45FA 90F8 321288617CC2

2. Profile verification.
You actually don’t need to verify your photo is prompted because then your account will be stuck waiting to verify (FOREVER). @pancakemouse can attest to this

What you do instead is click something really quick (like backspace) then click again to bypass. Even though this keeps popping up, your account ISN’T SHADOWBANNED.

3. You swipe gold matches and they don’t match with you. This is the most annoying one because girls can see your profile and the number in your top left corner goes up. BUT you literally can’t do anything about it.

I also noticed if you try to delete your account after, nothing happens. It won’t delete.

4. Message ban. Sometimes if you use an opener more than once, the opener itself will be hidden
7B8F6567 38FD 440F A0E3 CA5AD09AA940

Section 2: how do diagnose a shadowban without wasting time.

This is simple and requires a dummy gay account opened in another web browser. Set the gay guy to straight but looking for guys. Then set your account to looking for guys after creation, set the gay guy radius to 2km and swipe your legit account ASAP. Match eachother.

Then send your dummy account the opener to see if they receive it. If you can’t see your messages you are shadow banned. If you can, it means girls are just ignoring you.

How to fix a shadow ban:

You can’t really do much but I know a few ways which aren’t exactly ethical.

1. Use another guys pics then switch to your own. Sometimes girls see the switch but don’t care as long as you’re better than the guy you used.

2. Use a deepfake or a dopplegänger. I use this because some girls hate me in my city and report my account. I don’t want them to recognize me so I use this method to go incognito mode

3. Just stop using tinder and cold approach. Due to the low odds when doing “day game” it is not my cup of tea. But you can still succeed from it. There is no algorithm stopping you in real life.

Attachments

• CDB815B2-5CB3-4D07-B909-7256C196F196.jpeg
    CDB815B2-5CB3-4D07-B909-7256C196F196.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 6C19465A-CD3D-4E93-9CD2-28F7E09E37D5.jpeg
    6C19465A-CD3D-4E93-9CD2-28F7E09E37D5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, khvirgin, Blockchain and 1 other person
doesn't even matter. couldn't find a decent good looking stacy on there and my orbfish only got 20 matches in 4 days. all ugly. just go talk to women you spergs

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
nominate for BOTB

TLDR. I slay tinder jfl. Current matches in the hundreds and likes over 1k.

Yeah tinder is not designed for you to win. The odds are so against you and they are all about making money off you.

It’s common thought that lack of success online = You’re ugly and it’s game over. But I’ve realized that tinder’s algorithm actually does anything and everything to sabotage your success. Let’s start with observation number 1

You’ll dig this @pancakemouse

1. phenotype matching. When I used tinder as myself, then made an experimental profile of a generic white guy who never used tinder, we’re both being shown a different set of girls. I’m shown to the same flakes/time wasters and he’s shown to and matched with girls actually willing to meet. I then proved this by using a 10/10 chad and matching both my set of matches and my fake 5/10 white guys set

My first observation is that tinder will match regular account resetters with flakes not serious about meeting up, without necessarily shadow banning them. I figured this out by matching all the girls I matched on both accounts as a chadfish and trying to set up a date

So to explain what I did I made 3 accounts

Profile A - my real pics
Profile B - average white friend pics
Profile C - highly desirable chadfish

My real pics had 10-15 matches, and so did my average fake guy. I tried setting up girls on both accounts to meet me, and the average fake guy had way more success.

Finally I asked out the girls who flaked on my real pics to a date as the chadfish. And none of them agreed. They all needed to “know my chadfish more” This means tinder has a hidden agenda to match some users with rigged profiles.

Next I asked out girls who matched my 5/10 white guy as the 8/10 chad and all said yes to meeting both accounts, meaning these girls were open to meeting from the beginning nomatter the guys looks level.

Tinder will recognize new faces and give them the best possible leads so they keep coming back and paying

Finally I tried something different. I used an average, new white guy face and swapped his photos to my real photos after getting new matches. These are Tinder’s Crem de la Creme matches reserved for new users, aaaannd guess what it worked. They agreed to meet my real face. This is known as the golden switch according to Marc Zirby, except I don’t use a male model to do it. I switched from an average guy to an above average guy (me). The problem with using a model is you’ll match the most shallow girls on the app and they’ll be disappointed after you do the switch.

2. Types of shadow bans

technically my first observation can be considered a ban, I’ll dub it the “phenotype ban” but let’s get into the more realistic ones

1. Arkose labs. Normally when you get this, it means none of your messages sent previously actually went through, until you have solved this stupid puzzle. I notice after solving it, my matches go up again. If this pops up, make sure to re open the matches who previously didn’t respond. I guarantee they’ll read it this time View attachment 1464283
2. Profile verification.
You actually don’t need to verify your photo is prompted because then your account will be stuck waiting to verify (FOREVER). @pancakemouse can attest to this

What you do instead is click something really quick (like backspace) then click again to bypass. Even though this keeps popping up, your account ISN’T SHADOWBANNED.

3. You swipe gold matches and they don’t match with you. This is the most annoying one because girls can see your profile and the number in your top left corner goes up. BUT you literally can’t do anything about it.

I also noticed if you try to delete your account after, nothing happens. It won’t delete.

4. Message ban. Sometimes if you use an opener more than once, the opener itself will be hidden View attachment 1464300

Section 2: how do diagnose a shadowban without wasting time.

This is simple and requires a dummy gay account opened in another web browser. Set the gay guy to straight but looking for guys. Then set your account to looking for guys after creation, set the gay guy radius to 2km and swipe your legit account ASAP. Match eachother.

Then send your dummy account the opener to see if they receive it. If you can’t see your messages you are shadow banned. If you can, it means girls are just ignoring you.

How to fix a shadow ban:

You can’t really do much but I know a few ways which aren’t exactly ethical.

1. Use another guys pics then switch to your own. Sometimes girls see the switch but don’t care as long as you’re better than the guy you used.

2. Use a deepfake or a dopplegänger. I use this because some girls hate me in my city and report my account. I don’t want them to recognize me so I use this method to go incognito mode

3. Just stop using tinder and cold approach. Due to the low odds when doing “day game” it is not my cup of tea. But you can still succeed from it. There is no algorithm stopping you in real life.
Can you send me Zirby's guide Tinder x10?

Can you send me Zirby's guide Tinder x10?
Ok I’ll cut through the bluepill bs

1. Golden switch means taking a models pics, waiting until your match level is at 500 or something, then switching back to your photos and buying tinder gold. After a week she forgets she even matched you and when you come in as your real self, it will be like you paid tinder for super boosts because even if she was attracted to you, tinder would’ve hid your low ELO account from her

the golden switch is essentially an ELO hack that’s it

2. use faceapp Hollywood 2 to edit your photos then save it. Next pull that photo up and use teen filter and erase the face leaving the hair. This will give you the best hair possible

3. Another ELO hack: Set your preference to bisexual and set “search for everyone” then buy tinder gold. You’ll notice more female matches than if you put straight and “looking for women”

4. verified profiles get more exposure than non verified ones [I personally recommend against this because tinder takes forever to verify a profile. Could even take weeks]

But zirby can only give you elementary hacks. Mine are way better

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
To put my experiment into perspective I illustrated it
1543B188 1509 4958 B5B8 783F1263A3A1

3 accounts.
a) the real me
b) 5/10 white
c) chadfish

Both me and the 5/10 had roughly the same match count. Chad had over 200

Chad matched girls from both my match list and the 5/10 white match list

The girls who matched my 5/10 white agreed to meet when I asked them out as the average guy and also as chad

The girls who matched the real me made excuses like getting to know me over Snapchat and stupid stuff, and they made those exact same excuses to chad when he asked girls from my match list if they wanted to meet

Ok I’ll cut through the bluepill bs

1. Golden switch means taking a models pics, waiting until your match level is at 500 or something, then switching back to your photos and buying tinder gold. After a week she forgets she even matched you and when you come in as your real self, it will be like you paid tinder for super boosts because even if she was attracted to you, tinder would’ve hid your low ELO account from her

the golden switch is essentially an ELO hack that’s it

2. use faceapp Hollywood 2 to edit your photos then save it. Next pull that photo up and use teen filter and erase the face leaving the hair. This will give you the best hair possible

3. Another ELO hack: Set your preference to bisexual and set “search for everyone” then buy tinder gold. You’ll notice more female matches than if you put straight and “looking for women”

4. verified profiles get more exposure than non verified ones [I personally recommend against this because tinder takes forever to verify a profile. Could even take weeks]

But zirby can only give you elementary hacks. Mine are way better
So, that's it? $67 for just these tips. Lucky me I didn't buy the guide then. Thanks bro. We need more aspie scientists like you.

How do I how know I have 500 likes if I don't have gold. Did you take in consideration that Tinder might save your device's MAC address/IP address, etc... ? Do you use a "virgin" device for your new experiments? Do you use the app or prefer the browser. If the browser, why? My profile verifications take at most 30 mins, but I use always the app.

How do I how know I have 500 likes if I don't have gold. Did you take in consideration that Tinder might save your device's MAC address/IP address, etc... ? Do you use a "virgin" device for your new experiments? Do you use the app or prefer the browser. If the browser, why? My profile verifications take at most 30 mins, but I use always the app.
it doesn't matter you sperg
you will always get matches if you're photogenic

it doesn't matter you sperg
you will always get matches if you're photogenic
It's all about getting the edge over the others. 4% here, 8% there, they all add up and make a significant difference in the end.
Imagine not trying to use every single cheating strategy possible to get more quality pussy.

tinder is just real life on steroids

You pay for gold then wait about a week for matches to pile up (without swiping on the male model). This way women completely forget who they swiped on.

I honestly don’t know what tinder saves, and it’ll always be a secret. But generally you know if you’re shadow banned. For example you’ll swipe what you know is a match but nothing happens, and your queue goes from +5 to +4 for example without seeing the match show up on your screeen. Or girls stop replying to you. I suspect that lower level shadow bans exist where your profile is somewhat shown and can still get matched/dates.

For tinder I reccomend a burner android phone. Then download a bunch of web browser apps to use tinder on, and get a VPN app and pay for the VPN with Google play card.

I cannot tell you how I get so many numbers though or else word will get out and it will ruin things for me also

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
So, that's it? $67 for just these tips. Lucky me I didn't buy the guide then. Thanks bro. We need more aspie scientists like you.
None of these coaches are gonna make a subhuman attractive on tinder, except me. I’m the only one. Like I said I know the real game behind the game

How does tinder know which girls are flakers and timewasters and which ones meet though

How does tinder know which girls are flakers and timewasters and which ones meet though
They track when 2 people end up agreeing to a date. I read somewhere that you’ll get a desirability boost once a girl says yes to meeting

They track when 2 people end up agreeing to a date. I read somewhere that you’ll get a desirability boost once a girl says yes to meeting
The AI is able to track that? fuark
Would be ideal have fake female profiles or match with female friends you know and tell them to agree to meet up in convo to give your profile a boost

seeing that the girls who are willing to meet Chad are also willing to meet 5/10 is groundbreaking discovery

The AI is able to track that? fuark
Would be ideal have fake female profiles or match with female friends you know and tell them to agree to meet up in convo to give your profile a boost

seeing that the girls who are willing to meet Chad are also willing to meet 5/10 is groundbreaking discovery
I’d say make 1-2 female accounts and set ur location on the account to 2km. If you made a new profile you should show up right away. Once you match your female account set up a date with yourself. This legit gave me a boost in matches. It’s also a good tool to see if you’re main is banned

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4