Alien beauty

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
Alienmax all the stacys want is an alien man with a lean build, a strong jawling, hairless, insane, and you don't need to worry about height because he's 5"10', cope if you don't think a stacy wants to be banged by an insane alien with a good build.
Dune part 2 feyd rautha
Ebbe24c6fb6263c87f24a7a1a892033e

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Shizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, itisoverboyos and 3 others
his head is literally dickhead

Let a stacy judge not a sexless man
i fucked more stacy's than you saw your whole life, come and i will also get u laid with one

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
who r you, 30 year old balding ape rotting in his wheelchair
JF FUCKING L, your lower thirds make you look like a fucking chink, or maybe you are just an ugly fucking chink
3769890_IMG_3216.jpeg

you look like a twink, go back to drinking soy milk and rubbing my leftover pussy on your tongue

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Jeww
JF FUCKING L, your lower thirds make you look like a fucking chink, or maybe you are just an ugly fucking chink
3769890_IMG_3216.jpeg

you look like a twink, go back to drinking soy milk and rubbing my leftover pussy on your tongue
so you are in fact 30 year old balding animal?

so you are in fact 30 year old balding animal?
Are you fucking retarded, no. You're a fucking dumbass go back to being an nt normie and get off this site, you're too far gone and you're ugly

Are you fucking retarded, no. You're a fucking dumbass go back to being an nt normie and get off this site, you're too far gone and you're ugly
i would post my face just to prove you wrong but it just feels wrong posting myself on this shithole

• JFL
Alien pheno mogs

Too bad it's too rare, I like women with alien pheno

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Lukkas
Dune 2 was the best movie I’ve seen since The Northman.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Dune 2 was the best movie I’ve seen since The Northman.
Yep. Another Middle Eastern themed movie with no middle eastern actors in the main cast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and SteveRogers
Yep. Another Middle Eastern themed movie with no middle eastern actors in the main cast.
I mean the theme isn’t middle eastern, I read the books when I was younger, tbh I don’t even think I knew what the Middle East was when I was 6 jfl.

• +1
I mean the theme isn’t middle eastern, I read the books when I was younger, tbh I don’t even think I knew what the Middle East was when I was 6 jfl.
It’s what happens when your parents don’t allow you to have technology until you’re 12 jfl.
I used to read non stop, I can’t bare to do it nowadays.

• +1
No no it’s fine. Just don’t come asking for oil. By then it’ll be too late. Oil, oil, oil.

It’s what happens when your parents don’t allow you to have technology until you’re 12 jfl.
I used to read non stop, I can’t bare to do it nowadays.
I got my first phone at 6. Reading is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers
Alienmax all the stacys want is an alien man with a lean build, a strong jawling, hairless, insane, and you don't need to worry about height because he's 5"10', cope if you don't think a stacy wants to be banged by an insane alien with a good build.
View attachment 2814849View attachment 2814848
austin butler is 6ft

it’s less about his alienism and more about his status. he got really popular playing elvis and already had a “fan base” of jbs.

if alien theory was try then girls would actually like barret 😭

• +1
austin butler is 6ft

it’s less about his alienism and more about his status. he got really popular playing elvis and already had a “fan base” of jbs.

if alien theory was try then girls would actually like barret 😭
Girls do actually like Barret, still he's too human, it's the fact Feyd Rautha is also just fucking hot, seen vids of stacys saying their attracted to the character and not Austin specifically

ugly downgrown horseface

View attachment 2814849View attachment 2814848
woahhh so ur telling me even when gigachad with a top 0.1% physique shaves his eyebrows and hair that he's still attractive to women? Thanks bro can't wait to try this as a subhuman

woahhh so ur telling me even when gigachad with a top 0.1% physique shaves his eyebrows and hair that he's still attractive to women? Thanks bro can't wait to try this as a subhuman
My condolences