Aliens rotting in India gtfih

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ging-over-nuclear-plant-article-108803856/amp

This news and i just saw some shit 20 mins ago
IMG 20240401 194956

:blackpill:

Yep yet again aliens love to be at the places where everyone has a Nintendo DS tier camera at all times :feelskek:

Not 1 pic is taken by something better than a 2002 Nokia phone

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Yep yet again aliens love to be at the places where everyone has a Nintendo DS tier camera at all times :feelskek:

Not 1 pic is taken by something better than a 2002 Nokia phone
Yeah next when someone saw something in air he should go back to home and bring his DSLR to take picture 🤡🤡🤡🤡 mirin iq

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Aliens discovering subhumans for the first time

They really got nowhere to be :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Fake

• JFL
Nigga if aliens are advanced enough to get to us they definitely won’t be flying around their illuminated discos around the Earth just for the lols

Most planets in our solar system are uninhabitable if there’s a civilisation that is advanced enough to come from other galaxies light years away they definitely would know how to hide themselves better and I doubt they would be interested in us

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Yaarhuni
Nigga if aliens are advanced enough to get to us they definitely won’t be flying around their illuminated discos around the Earth just for the lols

Most planets in our solar system are uninhabitable if there’s a civilisation that is advanced enough to come from other galaxies light years away they definitely would know how to hide themselves better and I doubt they would be interested in us
Dnr and i know