All because a hair style is popular does not mean it will look good on you. Fashion trends are set by Chad

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
The way fashion works is attractive guys decide to pick up a new haircut, and then normies try to mimic the haircut believing it'll make them more attractive. THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME and you need to realize the hairstyle isn't popular because it looks good, it's popular because men who look good wear it. Always get a hair style that suits your face. Don't give in to trends unless you're 6'0+ and at least average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, Deleted member 30019 and aesthetic beauty
Every time I'm in the gym and see like 20 zoomers with this broccoli haircut, I can't help but die laughing.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Xangsane
chad doesn't have a fringe, that trend was made by people who are insecure about their forehead.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 30019 and 5 others
Every time I'm in the gym and see like 20 zoomers with this broccoli haircut, I can't help but die laughing.
Same. Fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
chad doesn't have a fringe, that trend was made by people who are insecure about their forehead.
how he doesn't need a fringe if that faggot Sergi is carried by that fringe only??

and you can't say that he isn't a Chad, because he is. Yes due to hair, but he is a chad still.

If man is a Chad only with long hair it doesn't mean that he isn't a true Chad, the same like niggers are only goodlooking with short cut not afro hairstyle etc.

The way fashion works is attractive guys decide to pick up a new haircut, and then normies try to mimic the haircut believing it'll make them more attractive. THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME and you need to realize the hairstyle isn't popular because it looks good, it's popular because men who look good wear it. Always get a hair style that suits your face. Don't give in to trends unless you're 6'0+ and at least average looking.

I know this sounds like redpill cope but i feel like you can "trick" many foids by having the same hairstyle as tiktok moggers. You'll look better because the girls brain will associate your hair with the tiktoker & project his attractiveness onto you somewhat. Just like how a woman with short dyed hair will be less attractive bc of association with (radical) feminists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30019, New Technology and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I know this sounds like redpill cope but i feel like you can "trick" many foids by having the same hairstyle as tiktok moggers. You'll look better because the girls brain will associate your hair with the tiktoker & project his attractiveness onto you somewhat. Just like how a woman with short dyed hair will be less attractive bc of association with (radical) feminists.
I don't think so. It's just cope.

i feel like you can "trick" many foids by having the same hairstyle as tiktok moggers
this is absolutely correct. i have noticed the effect on my own perception. you also tend to prefer guys' appearances who have a similar hairstyle to yours.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and zura