All Big brand beers suck

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,164
Probabaly water take

But any big beer or stout everyone’s heard of sucks

Heineken, Guiness , bud light (flavoured water) etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, Игорь бурда, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
Probabaly water take

But any big beer or stout everyone’s heard of sucks

Heineken, Guiness , bud light (flavoured water) etc
Most beers taste similar, I prefer the texture of Guiness over anything else
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
just don't drink beer
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Most beers taste similar, I prefer the texture of Guiness over anything else
They mostly taste different?

I just don’t drink enough

Lul who isn’t in wd rosa
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant
Pripps blå är go
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Minuskul
Replies
8
Views
41
Minuskul
Minuskul
Demirs
Replies
14
Views
46
sonic55555
S
got.daim
Replies
14
Views
46
trvechud
trvechud
T
Replies
1
Views
31
Krivi.
Krivi.
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
2
Views
34
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top