all BLACKPILLS = WATER

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
women are attracted to good looking guys and treat them better

:eek::eek::eek: omg what a blackpill

ugly people live ignored and despised because of something they don't choose

:eek::eek::eek: omg so bruuutaaal

all these blackpills are equivalent to "water is wet" , NT people are all aware of looks theory and blackpill as the logic of a 6yo kid is enough to understand it

the problem is that your social skills are so bad that you don't understand this is actually a social formality to tell something without telling it

instead of saying : "you're a fucking ugly subhuman so don't talk to me" or "i appreciate him so much only because he's good looking"

they would try to make you understand it with a more formal or indirect manner because this is how social interactions work, and everybody is aware of this at least unconsciously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell, Eduardo DOV, Ceilings and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, PubertyMaxxer, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others

all these blackpills are equivalent to "water is wet" , NT people are all aware of looks theory and blackpill as the logic of a 6yo kid is enough to understand it

the problem is that your social skills are so bad that you don't understand this is actually a social formality to tell something without telling it

instead of saying : "you're a fucking ugly subhuman so don't talk to me" or "i appreciate him so much only because he's good looking"

they would try to make you understand it with a more formal or indirect manner because this is how social interactions work, and everybody is aware of this at least unconsciously

Autism is neuroprotective. Even when we have blackpilled social ques thrown in our faces we simply cannot see them.

I'm glad I had an autistic brain growing up that sheltered me from what people really thought of me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and chigoha
Question to you

Do you think i am on the spectrum?

2726139_subhuman_incel2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
the most legit thing i have ever read after years of psl lurking, black pillers are just a bunch of basement dweller socially inept teens who just found out how the world actually works and think they know it all:lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and chigoha
the most legit thing i have ever read after years of psl lurking, black pillers are just a bunch of basement dweller socially inept teens who just found out how the world actually works and think they know it all:lul:.
Muh "hidden knowledge". These niggas post on a public forum and act like they discovered a prophecy in a dark dungeon somewhere :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, mortis and LooksOrDeath
both ugly and good looking people dont need a forum to tell them what the blackpill is, they know about it all their life already

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath
People know this subconciously, the distinction PSL makes is that the people here use this info to their advantage. And beyond the basic halo effect, there's lots of blackpills that people are indeed oblivious of. Take the racepills (the true extent of them), the extent to how much women select based on looks compared to men, and the rapepill, which is imo the definitive blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, GetShrekt, ALP and 1 other person
both ugly and good looking people dont need a forum to tell them what the blackpill is, they know about it all their life already
that's not what the blackpill is about, fundamentally. Everyone knows looks matter.

Everyone knows looks matter, but the difference between the beliefs of a blackpiller and those of your average normie is the extent to which they matter. The attitude of a normie is that good looks are just a 'bonus', and ultimately, your personality, at least for a guy, is the most important thing in attracting women. They have this belief that as long as you're not completely deformed, you can slay super high quality girls by just getting a really good body and saying the right things at the same time. I think that's why so many guys stick around in the friend zone for so long, hoping to somehow whoo her over, when actually, there's nothing they can do.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksOrDeath, GetShrekt and 2 others
Muh "hidden knowledge". These niggas post on a public forum and act like they discovered a prophecy in a dark dungeon somewhere :feelskek:
every single adult knows these so called "secret knowledge", but they are mature, old and socially experienced enough not to talk about how unfair nature is in public unlike autistic outcasts on forum like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
So then why do men still believe they can get girls with game? “Just hold frame bro”

If what ur saying is true then every ugly man would LDaR and not try at life cause he sees that the odds are stacked against him but we naturally try to bluepill ourselves

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and wollet2
So then why do men still believe they can get girls with game? “Just hold frame bro”

If what ur saying is true then every ugly man would LDaR and not try at life cause he sees that the odds are stacked against him but we naturally try to bluepill ourselves
Game/PUA and pure blackpill are the extremes of both ends, they aren’t the only 2 options.

• +1
Reactions: facial3rds

Legit and reality based. I’m pretty sure an extremely high percentage of blackpillers are autistic.

Yeah you are retarded if you actually believe what you wrote

Most people don’t know it’s all about looks. They know but they don’t actually believe it. There is a difference between subcuoisngly knowing it or fully embracing it.

But idiots here will agree to everything that is „controversial“. And since the mainstream here is that nobody knows looks are everything, saying everyone does will get you approval.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AspiringChadlet

look , it's basically like the wagecucking theory

what's the interest of working 40 hours weekly with 4 weeks of holidays per year to only earn a salary that will never make you rich even in the best case

pretty much everyone is aware or at least can relate this theory

but 99% of people keep rat-race maxing and trying hard at uni to find a good job etc...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and facial3rds
Normies are aware of the fact that looks matters but they have a different vision like you need a better clothes , haircut , personality , nice car , know how to talk to girls while the vision of an average looksmax user is good lower third , hunter eyes , 6'4 height ,hollow cheeks etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, one job away and Mrinfinityx
Ur literally in 9th grade stfu

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why do you think normies mock incels so much? Normies think you are mostly in control of your own dating success, so when someone moans about not being able to find a girlfriend, normies will think to themselves, 'This guy is such a loser. If only he got a better job/ got better social skills/ got a haircut/ went to the gym, he could do perfectly fine with women'. Whereas a blackpilled person would say 'he needs surgery or he has no hope'.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Mrinfinityx and GetShrekt
they have a different vision like you need a better clothes , haircut , personality , nice car
Softmaxxes like these can ascend you a few points tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
the looksmaxx classic :

Everyone NT knows consciously about blackpill theories
If they dont , then it's subconscious
If they act like it's not subconscious (they give bluepill advice), it's a coping mechanism
If it's not a coping mechanism, it's because they want to fuck you over
If they don't want to fuck you over, it's because they are retarded

Can never just accept that normies just don't understand the extent (which is fair tbh, some shit is overexaggerated inhere), and many of them would be equally fucked in the head as 90% of this forum, after few days of exposure to content like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
This gaslighting nonsense has been debunked a million times, OP rope ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16677 and 1 other person

why u try arguing with thim. its obvious piss flows inside ops brain isntead of blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and facial3rds

" Just cold approach with ur NT game Chad, women are emotional creatures "

FaceApp 1644504910353

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: facial3rds and LooksOrDeath
Autism is neuroprotective. Even when we have blackpilled social ques thrown in our faces we simply cannot see them.

I'm glad I had an autistic brain growing up that sheltered me from what people really thought of me.
autism is nothing more than a dysgenic condition caused by old sperm and neanderthal DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262