All Brown Shitskin Women Should Be Exterminated.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
Images

Internet 20210617 105739 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Nordics and Anglos would happily take them like abo fucker anglo @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Kekee
2720117 CEFA1DF4 CC4B 4303 BAC6 A66037ECA5F7

• JFL
Nordics and Anglos would happily take them like abo fucker anglo @MarkCorrigan
Of course they would. They were always mentally ill uncivilized barbarians before Meds spanked them into submission and taught them how to mog.

2655320 2644634 BF678E5C AD42 45D6 AED0 F6AF1D0979E5
2655328 2644635 E912BE4E 4BAD 4520 8EC8 FDE4060FB223

Kdndr30nffl11

We now see what happens when Med influence leaves Northwestern Europe:

2655328 2644635 E912BE4E 4BAD 4520 8EC8 FDE4060FB223

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Clark69, Chadeep and 1 other person
Seen a black woman at the grocery store yesterday. The dark freckles, dreadlocked hair, and lifeless unhealthy undertones showing a dull dark complexion under the fluorescent lights almost made me gag

You're a high IQ user. Dark skinned women shouldn't exist, indeed.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
honestly sheboons are the only women who are ugly to me I cant do the monkey face I find every other race of woman beautiful

• JFL

Untitled design 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member
Including tanned White and Asian women.

View attachment 1441466
View attachment 1441470
View attachment 1441472
View attachment 1441469
View attachment 1441474
View attachment 1441475
View attachment 1441476

Women should express as much femininity and beauty as possible, and having shit for skin is the exact opposite of that.

Is shit feminine? Is staying out in the sun for so long that you darken like cooked pork feminine and beautiful?

Fuck no it isn't. They're is no positive for a woman to be shitskin. None. At least with brown shitskin men you can be seen as a dark triad criminal rebel, which is a positive for men.

But for women: If you're brown, tanned, or shitskin, off yourselves. You need to be bred out of existence. You are literal poop.
cope. only attractive features matter.

• +1
Ideal skintone

Attachments

• images (39).jpeg
    images (39).jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (38).jpeg
    images (38).jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Light > Dark.

It is what it is.
I can find dark girls very attractive. features are way more important, which is typically the real problem

Download

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983
We need to destroy the smv of brown whores so they have body left but us deathnics.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Kekee
Top tier thread. Omegele recommended 2 fat shitskin women to me today.
Including tanned White and Asian women.

View attachment 1441466
View attachment 1441470
View attachment 1441472
View attachment 1441469
View attachment 1441474
View attachment 1441475
View attachment 1441476

Women should express as much femininity and beauty as possible, and having shit for skin is the exact opposite of that.

Is shit feminine? Is staying out in the sun for so long that you darken like cooked pork feminine and beautiful?

Fuck no it isn't. They're is no positive for a woman to be shitskin. None. At least with brown shitskin men you can be seen as a dark triad criminal rebel, which is a positive for men.

But for women: If you're brown, tanned, or shitskin, off yourselves. You need to be bred out of existence. You are literal poop.

Last edited:
A very accurate thread
Women shouldn't be brown and they definitely shouldn't be dark like black chicks and dark indians and latinas
There's nothing more unmasculine than liking or having sex with women considerably darker than you
The lighter they are the more feminine they are in appearance, so obviously this means white girls are above all others, and dating/mating them is true masculinity
If a girl isn't pale, she isn't a real woman
Only a failed Y ethnic chromosome
IMG 7485
IMG 7291
6224CA11 6CF9 49B6 B820 1468CD80B71A
IMG 6025

For the smart men who think like us here's some great advice: Do not let a white man with a poop fetish and then coping ethnics ever tell you otherwise. Just laugh at them when they try to make you feel wrong because you know the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Kristin
The only people that think dark skin girls are attractive are ugly white dudes who have given up with white women after being rejected by them all the time, and are now coping with JBW and going after darker skin women, and coping ethnics who are trying to cope with the fact that they might have to actually end up getting with some ethnic woman and so try to lie to themselves that they actually find your average ethnic woman as attractive as they would your average white woman. Its literally all a form of coping mechanism.

Its pretty much an objective visual fact that any ethnic girl with good facial features (read as caucasian, such as feminine V facial shape, cute doe eyes, and small petite cute nose) but has darker skin, would look significantly better if she was lightskin/whiteskinned.

"muh colonial beauty standards propaganda" lmao listen, i can tell you right now that i did not undergo any propaganda in order to think that this woman right here:

Blog jaisalmer tribal woman

has objectively worse facial features and skin color than the white women in this photo right here:

Friends 2

I grew up in the post 2000's era, an era where racial diversity and now even fat acceptance/preaching has been blasted as propaganda for atleast the last decade. If anything, due to the propganda that has been shoved down our throats for the last 10 or so years, you would think that me and every other dude, would think sassy ratchet fat black women, were peak female aesthetics, and yet, theyre not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 28610
White foids should be exterminated

Seen a black woman at the grocery store yesterday. The dark freckles, dreadlocked hair, and lifeless unhealthy undertones showing a dull dark complexion under the fluorescent lights almost made me gag

You're a high IQ user. Dark skinned women shouldn't exist, indeed.
61C95404 AEA7 49AB BB99 BE2853771412