All darker indians NEED to use bronzer

Use jergens natural glow or cocoa radiant moisture (another god tier product i had in my research a few weeks back but i cant quite remember what is i will find it tho) all ik it's OP for golden skin maxxing

Oh and carrot juice and carrot oil maxxing is goated as well

No need for concealer when you could easily find a serum or DIY it.

Pure asthaxanthain+matrixyl peptide should work. Along with fixing an micronutrient deficiencies. If that doesnt fix the discoloration and dark eye circles contact me again.

Cosmetically,, they're many options which im sure you well aware of, fat grafts, fillers, lasers, implants, etc

1 you need to get lighter for this to even work, at least in the sense of greater color contrast and increased undertone visibility

For increased pheomelanin production:

High Dose Glutathiione (Enema/Liposomal 6k+ or IV 5k+ )

Mega Dose MSM (15,000+mg)

and NAC (cysteine) Which is the critical amino acid that converts melanin into Eumelanin or pheo.
View attachment 1713086

FITZ 1-2/3 produce primarily pheno and more ethnic skin types (4-6) produce primarily EU.
View attachment 1713097
Jeremy meeks/Michaely Ealy and this dude are in the 3.5-4.5 skintone. Meeks around 4 and Ealy slightly darker.
View attachment 1713087View attachment 1713088View attachment 1713089View attachment 1713091View attachment 1713103View attachment 1713104View attachment 1713112
When your pheomelanin production is increased your face will have a high yellow look, combined with beef liver and lycopene and continued NAC you could get those glowing undertones. Especially if you've been on a good diet and skincare regimen.

Sun dried tomatoes and fruits are a good way to get lyocopene production up. @botb made a good thread on this.

Ideally you limit tyrosinae production and melanogeneisis and the melanin that makes it through the melanosomes, you make sure it gets converted to pheomelanin.

Pheomelanin increased production will also give you rosier cheeks, pinker lips,nips, arms, and potentially even lighter hair

Mix of pheo and eumelanin gives orange hair and depending on the ratios blonde, black. Copper and thyroid production also plays a role but that's another topic for another day
Is just NAC enough for pheomelanin if I tan?

Not really. Just make sure you get pigments like astaxanthin and you'll glow red/orange

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I would categorize them something like this based on their noticability

tier 1: tinted moisturizer - not even noticeable
tier 2: bb cream - barely even noticeable
tier 3: concealer- somewhat noticeable
tier 4: foundation - coin toss :lul:

ofc the higher the tier the better coverage it gives. Foundation is able to mask the most subhuman skin but at the cost of being fairly noticeable
what bronzers and tinted moisturizers do you recommend?

Thoughts on red tinted moisturizers?

Measured Makeup maxxing is such a good hack, every prettyboy uses it.

Last edited:
Not really. Just make sure you get pigments like astaxanthin and you'll glow red/orange
You have experience with that?

Anything else you recommend besides Asthax?