ALL FAT FUCKS SHOULD DIE

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Every time I look at A fat fuck foid or guy it makes me unreasonably angry, like it ruins the entire moment. When its a foid all I think is "you lazy piece of shit, you can boost smv so easily by not eating like a fatass" and when its a guy especially tall "What a waste of genetics you fat piece of shit I DESERVE YOUR HEIGHT"

The second one was when an obese 6'2 guy was messaging me on Discord asking me for looks max tips and I told him to JUST LOSE SOME WEIGHT since he had a decent base despite the fat folds and 5 chins under his neck. We lost contact but I somehow found him 4 months later and guess what...

THE LAZY PIECE OF SHIT DIDNT FOLLOW ANY OF MY ADVICE AND TOLD ME HE COULDNT LAY OFF THE GOYSLOP AND WAS LIKE "MB BRO" KYS NIGGA

IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME THAT WAS 6'2, I WOULDNT BE A FAT FUCK LOSER LIKE HIM ID HAVE A ROTATION OF 7 JB STACYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, sub5c3l, iblamechico and 3 others
Tfw I’m 6’2” and 220 lbs.

Do you want me to die, OP? :feelswhy: 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Agreed being fat sucks ass man. I’d give anything to be skinny and fit again

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
that better be weight in muscle lil nigga
Naw it’s a little flabby bish nigga 🥺 once I get this DNP it’s over for you hoes

yeah thats what im saying i have to forcefeed myself to gain weight and thes fat fucks have to be eating so much to maintain that like what areu doing brudda

yeah thats what im saying i have to forcefeed myself to gain weight and thes fat fucks have to be eating so much to maintain that like what areu doing brudda
I’m on medication at the moment so I have an excuse

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
i struggle to eat more than 2.5k calories a day and that fat fuck I was messaging said he ate a daily average of 5-7k bro doing sidemen food challenges solo

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
i struggle to eat more than 2.5k calories a day and that fat fuck I was messaging said he ate a daily average of 5-7k bro doing sidemen food challenges solo
i got half of this burrito in front of me and if i eat another bite im gonna throw up but i havent even hit 2k for the day yet gg

No. if you’re insulin resistant, you could be starving yourself and still not even lose weight. It’s not strictly calories in vs calories out. This misconception that fat niggas ALWAYS eat a lot is not true. Glucose utilization/partitioning is also highly genetic

The second one was when an obese 6'2 guy was messaging me on Discord asking me for looks max tips and I told him to JUST LOSE SOME WEIGHT
Cucked for actually giving him advice. If any fat fucks contact you regarding any matter at all be it your principal, your employer, your dad, etc, idgaf. Tell the mf to kill himself.

Every time I look at A fat fuck foid or guy it makes me unreasonably angry, like it ruins the entire moment. When its a foid all I think is "you lazy piece of shit, you can boost smv so easily by not eating like a fatass" and when its a guy especially tall "What a waste of genetics you fat piece of shit I DESERVE YOUR HEIGHT"

The second one was when an obese 6'2 guy was messaging me on Discord asking me for looks max tips and I told him to JUST LOSE SOME WEIGHT since he had a decent base despite the fat folds and 5 chins under his neck. We lost contact but I somehow found him 4 months later and guess what...

THE LAZY PIECE OF SHIT DIDNT FOLLOW ANY OF MY ADVICE AND TOLD ME HE COULDNT LAY OFF THE GOYSLOP AND WAS LIKE "MB BRO" KYS NIGGA

IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME THAT WAS 6'2, I WOULDNT BE A FAT FUCK LOSER LIKE HIM ID HAVE A ROTATION OF 7 JB STACYS
Dnrd