All followers of arvid are blacklisted

I am Pitt, you envy me. I am god, you are my peasant. I am Arvid, you are gay
Once again using the old I am pitt you are this blala method I see. Well, it doesn't matter since your cope barrier is so strong no matter what I say the narcyness will never leave your side. Good talk, Arvid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Once again using the old I am pitt you are this blala method I see. Well, it doesn't matter since your cope barrier is so strong no matter what I say the narcyness will never leave your side. Good talk, Arvid.
I’m not narcy i’m realist

• +1
Become Arvid or die trying nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and didntreadlol
You're a lesbian
B6FAF188 EFE6 43E4 A202 B50811C43A9F
Best looking lesbian you’ll ever see

• +1
ArvidGustavson is an utter joke of a poster, he has contributed literally nothing to this site. But what's worse are his worshippers who like every post of him. I believe they should be suspected of closet faggotry

This is literally mfw i see a disgusting ass licker begging for his cock
AcrobaticVillainousGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Arvid is god
I’m 8/8 psl terachad

• +1
  • +1
Obvious joke thread and parody of the cocksuckers on this site jfl
you literally made a morph of him before too. youre his biggest cocksucker stop denying it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted and 1 other person
you literally made a morph of him before too. youre his biggest cocksucker stop denying it
When the fuck did i ever make a morph of him you fucking dumbass? Please show me where i personally decided to morph him?

Idk what you are trying to achieve here, but i am one of the last people to worship that narcy dog. Maybe you are just playing dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and stuckneworleans
When the fuck did i ever make a morph of him you fucking dumbass? Please show me where i personally decided to morph him?

Idk what you are trying to achieve here, but i am one of the last people to worship that narcy dog. Maybe you are just playing dumb.
I don't know who is the one playing dumb here. I looked at your thread again. Sure you didn't "personally" do it but you were still the one to post it. You knew what I was talking about I don't know why you act like you didn't.

All I'm trying to say is, from my point of view, you seem to give him a lot of attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted
Yeah, no faggot.

Scale makes no sense, me faggots are the equivalent of reddit to PSL/puahate/Sluthate/Lookism . which started it all this site copies, which you know nothing of.
what? Lookism use x/10 jfl

• +1
Pitt is high t just not massive. Giant is mogger but low appeal
Women don't start preferring high testosterone features until 25+
It's all maesthetic from 18-24

• +1
I don't know who is the one playing dumb here. I looked at your thread again. Sure you didn't "personally" do it but you were still the one to post it. You knew what I was talking about I don't know why you act like you didn't.

All I'm trying to say is, from my point of view, you seem to give him a lot of attention.
I just reposted screens, how is this showing i am sucking his ¨dick¨? Trying to suck his dick is someone who worships him, only thing i did was post that thread and one other thread poking fun at the ones that worship him.

Many users posted threads about him ( mostly negative ), but suddenly when i do it its cuck sucking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and stuckneworleans
I just reposted screens, how is this showing i am sucking his ¨dick¨? Trying to suck his dick is someone who worships him, only thing i did was post that thread and one other thread poking fun at the ones that worship him.

Many users posted threads about him ( mostly negative ), but suddenly when i do it its cuck sucking?
On god can I join The Square?

• +1

Isn’t it great? I’m so gl and Pitt like people have debattes over me, just like chico vs Pitt there are PRO Arvid Vs Anti Arvid. People making subhuman morphs of me to Cope. People getting brutally mogged like zyros
30ABF43E 0CC3 4916 B0DF 701B234681A4
And people who monkeymaxx and become chad monkeys with insane slay counts

• +1

i was half joking when i said youre sucking his dick because i'm just repeating your phrase. your post came off as an affectionate prank friends would do to each other, which fits your forum personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Aesthetic
i was half joking when i said youre sucking his dick because i'm just repeating your phrase. your post came off as an affectionate prank friends would do to each other
I do understand ngl, its better for everyone just to ignore him, he is just like short ugly and brown. He doesnt care if its positive or negative, he just wants attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I do understand ngl, its better for everyone just to ignore him, he is just like short ugly and brown. He doesnt care if its positive or negative, he just wants attention.
i liked arvid in the beginning. his forum personality was like a parody of glooking narcy posters and the way he bumps his garbage threads is poking fun at forum culture. but after 2 months the joke got and now with him spamming pitt shit it's annoying.

i think the barett/pitt followers just do it because it gives them a forum personality like a gimmick. always found that pretty cringe ngl

• +1
i liked arvid in the beginning. his forum personality was like a parody of glooking narcy posters and the way he bumps his garbage threads is poking fun at forum culture. but after 2 months the joke got and now with him spamming pitt shit it's annoying.

i think the barett/pitt followers just do it because it gives them a forum personality like a gimmick. always found that pretty cringe ngl
I personally think he was always that narcy and never meant it as a joke, its just that people saw it that way bcs its too outrageous for someone who isn't even top tier and looks, and balding to be that narcy. Now people are realising that its just him as a person, hence all these threads coming up rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 25thpercentile human
Isn’t it great? I’m so gl and Pitt like people have debattes over me, just like chico vs Pitt there are PRO Arvid Vs Anti Arvid. People making subhuman morphs of me to Cope. People getting brutally mogged like zyros View attachment 323955 And people who monkeymaxx and become chad monkeys with insane slay counts
even if I had half of my current frame you still wouldnt mog me dumbass. In addition, i'm DOUBLE your age and still have better skin tone and hair density than you JFL.

And i'm a 5 PSL, still camt believe this idiot is comparong himself with pitt who was PSL 8 in his prime

• +1
even if I had half of my current frame you still wouldnt mog me dumbass. In addition, i'm DOUBLE your age and still have better skin tone and hair density than you JFL.

And i'm a 5 PSL, still camt believe this idiot is comparong himself with pitt who was PSL 8 in his prime
Cope all you want pal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga and didntreadlol
JFL at this thread.

I spent 20 minutes reading all of this lmao.

Just because some dude is good looking and can brag about his good looks, everyone's jealous of him rather than being happy for him.

But if O'Pry or Barrett were here themselves to brag about their looks, nobody would have given a damn about them being 'narcy' and every user would have happily sucked their cocks.

@ArvidGustavsson , mog the fuck out of them haters, keep them in a state of jealousy and cuck them for their entire lives. Goodluck dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted