All heightmaxxing information until now is obsolete

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Gold
No drug will make you taller it will only make you reach your peak height quicker and basically just age you faster at best so it’s a lose lose (even if your growth plates are open)

No micro fractures or stretching will make your bones longer that is simply impossible, you can’t stretch a bone, those who claim to have results doing this are lying. Stretching will only make you feel like you’re getting longer or something

Bed stretching method doesn’t work either because you’re just pulling the knee and not the bone itself it’s too solid to be malleable like that

idk man it’s pretty hopeless for now from what I’m seeing

But I definitely think that if we work together we can find something at least man I’m coping but who knows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano, moreroidsmoredates, Jonas2k7 and 4 others
We need DIY LL surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rickysalomano, moreroidsmoredates, oily703 and 3 others
No drug will make you taller it will only make you reach your peak height quicker and basically just age you faster at best so it’s a lose lose (even if your growth plates are open)

No micro fractures or stretching will make your bones longer that is simply impossible, you can’t stretch a bone, those who claim to have results doing this are lying. Stretching will only make you feel like you’re getting longer or something

Bed stretching method doesn’t work either because you’re just pulling the knee and not the bone itself it’s too solid to be malleable like that

idk man it’s pretty hopeless for now from what I’m seeing

But I definitely think that if we work together we can find something at least man I’m coping but who knows
Most of the people cant reach their maximum height

There is some evidence that HGH while growth plates are open can boost height. While it is very risky, If I knew I was destined for life of below average height I would gamble while I had the chance and attempt it.

But it is stupid when people who are average (5'10 - 6'3) attempt to give themselves a height halo when in reality they will probably remain in the same average range and see no change in quality of life but still take the giant risk

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Theres probably some ultra complicated medical procedure that needs like a lab but to us normies theres no hope

Nigga explain why there's such a massive occurence of kids surpassing their parents' heights by a large margine now?

give me a saw, some screws, and titanium rods, and I'll do it for $400
Now that I'm thinkin about it, I could get the squirrels and rabbits nearby me and practice the surgery on them

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender