All I did was have one fat meal and it's back to dad bod for me. I am jumping on roids. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
20882952e5a57865977b02b32a6e0bb5 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, highT, MiroslavBulldosex and 15 others
can't wait to see your transformation into chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and coping ethnic
You think it's just your metabolism/being older at this point? Or are you not working out as intensely/frequently as in your early 20s and not watching your diet as you did back then too?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Patient A, joeveniro and 4 others
roids wont make u lose weight and one meal doesnt make a visible difference. You looked like that before, and only realise now after the subconscious shame of eating unhealthily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 8461, MiroslavBulldosex and 12 others
roids wont make u lose weight and one meal doesnt make a visible difference. You looked like that before, and only realise now after the subconscious shame of eating unhealthily
Roids help a lot. Even if you don't work out. Provided you're not gonna eat like a behemoth as soon as you start injecting.
You think it's just your metabolism/being older at this point? Or are you not working out as intensely/frequently as in your early 20s and not watching your diet as you did back then too?
He's older than that, he said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6908
he spam his pics here all day long and threatens others in pms

he's not working out for shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Roids help a lot. Even if you don't work out. Provided you're not gonna eat like a behemoth as soon as you start injecting.

He's older than that, he said.
I never said he's early 20s, I asked if he's not working out as much as he did in his early 20s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and beyourself
I never said he's early 20s, I asked if he's not working out as much as he did in his early 20s
Sorry then, low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Pretty much nailed it bro. I'm approaching 29.

I could literally cut within no time in my late teens and early 20s, EVEN MID 20S, HOWEVER, I will say this. I was playing sport, rock-climbing, water-skiing and all sorts when I was younger. That is a lot of cardio. Constantly active. All I've done to lose this weight over the quarantine in-terms of physical activity is lift some weight, smashed one bug-eyed 4/10 Curry with a solid body and been out here and there, central London and shit.

See the size of my arms back in-the-day too? BRUV. When will this return?! WHEN!!!!! WHEN WHEN WHEN!

Photo 2020 05 29 13 40 36

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, JamesWilken3, TheChosenChad and 1 other person

You don't know shit about performance enhancing drugs.

Don't try and tell me what's up. No offence. I've studied this shit for a fucking degree haha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and antiantifa
first try to use some Weight Loss Drugs.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, coping ethnic and Deleted member 6908
Even in my mid 20s it was much easier than this.

I think it's because I let myself go for 3 years and now I've lost "it". Whatever "it" was. I used to be a natural athlete. I used to think I was a natural BORN athlete. Now I just realise I am a Pajeet with Pajeet genes. The CurryPill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PYT and coping ethnic
He is not wrong, high T will make you lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Don't try and tell me what's up. No offence. I've studied this shit for a fucking degree haha.
you did pharmacology?

Also gigacope if you're saying this is anything to do with age. It's just bc you've replaced all your exercising with rotting on here.

Your test levels may have started declining but it's gradual, it doesn't just jump off a cliff.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, coping ethnic and sytyl
you did pharmacology?

Also gigacope if you're saying this is anything to do with age. It's just bc you've replaced all your exercising with rotting on here.

Your test levels may have started declining but it's gradual, it doesn't just jump off a cliff.

Lol, no. Sports science.

Yeah I know. It's like 1% a year and you can do things to counteract it.

• JFL
Reactions: Schnauser

sorry, but was a great template. had to get some use out of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JamesWilken3, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others

I could literally cut within no time in my late teens and early 20s, EVEN MID 20S, HOWEVER, I will say this. I was playing sport, rock-climbing, water-skiing and all sorts when I was younger. That is a lot of cardio. Constantly active. All I've done to lose this weight over the quarantine in-terms of physical activity is lift some weight, smashed one bug-eyed 4/10 Curry with a solid body and been out here and there, central London and shit.

See the size of my arms back in-the-day too? BRUV. When will this return?! WHEN!!!!! WHEN WHEN WHEN!

View attachment 932224
Even homework outs dont compare to the activity levels pre quarantine. But in saying that you would probably be a good candidate to roid max tbh.

• +1
Yeah u need a lot of cardio tbh
U r one of those gl ethnics mirin tbh

• +1
u look like u have an overall robust build and already decent developed/full muscle bellies, idk why u dont take leaning down more srsly. its been like 9 months of u posting here yet u have much more insignificant results than most normies (and u could utilize cutting peds too jfl).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT, sytyl and 1 other person
If you cleaned your room you'd probably lose 5kg just by doing it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, BigBoy, Deleted member 5698 and 7 others
old man
smashed one bug-eyed 4/10 Curry with a solid body
JFL looked like
34AFC46800000578-3612499-image-a-1_1464346073455.jpg

tbh feel bad for that subhuman, just read about her story; she gets called a frog alien and wants to be a doctor (impossible tho) when she grows up so that other children don't have to suffer like she does. brutal

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
old man

JFL looked like
34AFC46800000578-3612499-image-a-1_1464346073455.jpg

tbh feel bad for that subhuman, just read about her story; she gets called a frog alien and wants to be a doctor (impossible tho) when she grows up so that other children don't have to suffer like she does. brutal
And someone would still wife her up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A

Don't listen to these tards, imagine wasting 10 years in the gym what 1 year of cycling roids on and off can achieve. The only downside is they're hard to come by and they cost a lot, you also need high IQ to do hormone recovery.

But it's worth it. Also roids definitely cause weight loss ignore the tard one more time.

And someone would still wife her up.
@arianaisawesome for sure would, in his eyes she's a flat-chested beauty. Low T bitch deserves to get castrated though.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7313
Jfl at roiding cope when the majority of people I have seen here haven't even built a decent base yet. Only for them to watch More Cope More Dope on YouTube and pretend they are experts on gear.

Nigga one meal doesn't make you look like shit. COPE!

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
Jfl at roiding cope when the majority of people I have seen here haven't even built a decent base yet. Only for them to watch More Cope More Dope on YouTube and pretend they are experts on gear.

Nigga one meal doesn't make you look like shit. COPE!

It's a joke you humorless faggot Zoomer.

Your mum is cope. She is currently in a state of COPE. Stuffing her face with chocolate because she can't suck my dick for the 3rd night running, due to me being occupied with UFC.

And I do have a base. Gimp. All the people who talk big never have any pictures. FUNNY THAT.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Let a beard grow man wtf is wrong with you

What in your mind suggests it'd suit me?
You have brown skin and your face looks like it suits more with a beard

i am white brown skin and always used to shave but i let a beard grow and i started slaying bitches

• +1
wow some guys just really let themselves go when they reach their late twenties.
I'm glad it hasn't happened to me yet.

Roids = Say Hi to the Norwood reaper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Don't listen to these tards, imagine wasting 10 years in the gym what 1 year of cycling roids on and off can achieve. The only downside is they're hard to come by and they cost a lot, you also need high IQ to do hormone recovery.

But it's worth it. Also roids definitely cause weight loss ignore the tard one more time.

I'm well aware of how PEDs work bro. I just couldn't be bothered to address that dickhead probably 17 year old Zoomer lecturing me on drugs.

Imagine all these other retarded naive Zoomers liked his post too? Thick as pig shit. Lol, if you look into what steroids does, you'll know it's much easier to strip fat and maintain weight. Look at Zyzz as a mainstream example. He was not amazing with his diet and if you think he was, you're a fucking fool.

Roids = Say Hi to the Norwood reaper

Yup, but I've got the most insane hair gene. My hair is probably the best on the forum.

The thing I am concerned about is it ageing my face.

Yup, but I've got the most insane hair gene. My hair is probably the best on the forum.

The thing I am concerned about is it ageing my face.
Bro you cant know if you are prone to the reaper or not, doesnt matter your family history or whatever
Everyone in my family has great hair, worst norwood is NW3 at late 60s (uncle), yet here I am diffuse thinning

• Woah
Are you sure roids are worth the risk of poking the reaper?

Bro you cant know if you are prone to the reaper or not, doesnt matter your family history or whatever
Everyone in my family has great hair, worst norwood is NW3 at late 60s (uncle), yet here I am diffuse thinning

I'll need to do more research as this sounds like PSL autist science to me.

i'd love to see u on roids tbh

Tbh he already is a chadlite

Stop this now. It's not funny anymore lol. Is this the game you're running on these women that come to you to cheat on their husband with?

Stop this now. It's not funny anymore lol. Is this the game you're running on these women that come to you to cheat on their husband with?
You are a chadlite by irl standards and thats all that mattsrs

Lol there you go. ZERO DIMORPHISM. Unlike you my tall and well-hung, sir.
I mean you're average rn and even then high side of average
when you were lean you were 6-7/10
just lose the weight and slay again
I am trying to do that too tbh

• +1
Roids can make you lose an insane amount of weight and a high carb high sodium meal can make your body retain 10-15 pounds of water

• +1