All I did was have one fat meal and it's back to dad bod for me. I am jumping on roids. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!

I mean you're average rn and even then high side of average
when you were lean you were 6-7/10
just lose the weight and slay again
I am trying to do that too tbh

Show your mug when you're normal weight bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Show your mug when you're normal weight bro.
ok
have you thought about wearing contacts? if you had light eyes you would be haloed a lot and your slight NCT would be unnoticeable

I mean from 2017 bruv lol
E72B1E0E E536 4B68 B1C7 D44590E89EB6

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
a bit haha but I need to reach very low body fat levels
whereas you don't tbh

I tell you now. I'd swap my slightly above average potential for your average potential with a big dick and 6'3 height. And you're white bruv jfl.

For a paki your face is chad-tier, lose weight and you'll be paki chad for sure.

Dude I am cute at best.

I have ZERO dimorphism. Absolutely ZERO. At least other pakis have height to get them looking dimorophic. I don't even have that. 5 foot stinking 8. Height is at least 40% of your dimorphism. The only dimorphism I have are my eyebrows. Even with a good bod, I'm 5'8 JFL. No masculinity in the face. No sex-appeal. Can't slay like back at Uni where girls liked cute faces.

Even my latest slay was 20 LOL. I have to dip down to the younger bitches. My face is that beta cuckery.

Dude I am cute at best.

I have ZERO dimorphism. Absolutely ZERO. At least other pakis have height to get them looking dimorophic. I don't even have that. 5 foot stinking 8. Height is at least 40% of your dimorphism. The only dimorphism I have are my eyebrows. Even with a good bod, I'm 5'8 JFL. No masculinity in the face. No sex-appeal. Can't slay like back at Uni where girls liked cute faces.

Even my latest slay was 20 LOL. I have to dip down to the younger bitches. My face is that beta cuckery.
Never said it wasn't, that's why I said for a paki.

It's a joke you humorless faggot Zoomer.

Your mum is cope. She is currently in a state of COPE. Stuffing her face with chocolate because she can't suck my dick for the 3rd night running, due to me being occupied with UFC.

And I do have a base. Gimp. All the people who talk big never have any pictures. FUNNY THAT.
I'm not some faggot looking for validation from incels. How am I talking big when telling the truth?