All i did was LDAR today

VIGILIANT

VIGILIANT

ukrocel
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
354
Reputation
220
Came home from school tired as fuck and I knew I had homework to do but being the lazy fuck I am all I did was rot today:feelsrope: now I gotta do a shit ton of homework and I know I'm about to sleep horribly. Its over.:feelsree:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and maximuslaid
Welcome to BP brother
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, pleasevanity, maximuslaid and 1 other person
Nobody understands me eugh *emo music starts playing*
 
Came home from school tired as fuck and I knew I had homework to do but being the lazy fuck I am all I did was rot today:feelsrope: now I gotta do a shit ton of homework and I know I'm about to sleep horribly. Its over.:feelsree:
Thats the life man
 
Nobody understands me eugh *emo music starts playing*
91a

i just want to be loved
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice and pleasevanity
Came home from school tired as fuck and I knew I had homework to do but being the lazy fuck I am all I did was rot today:feelsrope: now I gotta do a shit ton of homework and I know I'm about to sleep horribly. Its over.:feelsree:
IMG 1017
 

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
30
Views
154
BraveCake
BraveCake
ibuprofn778
Replies
5
Views
45
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
coolguyjames
Serious LDAR for 24h
Replies
0
Views
17
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
21
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
Z
Replies
0
Views
24
zombi3
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top