All I do is rot online and get mogged

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I don’t get why I waste time caring about what vastly 1000x social betters do. These online chads or whatever don’t really exist irl anyway it’s low tier normies I should be looking up to. I have always been the lowest of the low tbh, even bottom set people and nerds are vastly superior to and pity me ngl. That’s all I am. An embodiment of pity.

Instead of trying to AT LEAST reach nerd level of existence and become a happy person I rotted on internet, hiding from/being a fake good boy to parents instead of getting my shit from them (I didn’t even try to land a job xD). But atp those people are already way to far ahead of me for catching up to even be possible.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, InnerVoid, TechnoBoss and 6 others
Instead of trying to AT LEAST reach nerd level of existence and become a happy person I rotted on internet, hiding from/being a fake good boy to parents instead of getting my shit from them (I didn’t even try to land a job xD). But atp those people are already way to far ahead of me for catching up to even be possible.
And instead of changing that you keep creating posts about it, well iam suffering the same fate as you

Maybe the "no motivation for work or to get up" comes from low T

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Pikabro
And instead of changing that you keep creating posts about it, well iam suffering the same fate as you

Maybe the "no motivation for work or to get up" comes from low T
It’s high cortisol/inhib. I am kind of set up to do nothing and never try.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford and RAMU KAKA
You have already failed. You can try to play catch up but we both need some major changes
IMG 20240326 171058

Need religion first of all, then money, then looksmaxxing if it is even real then i can be normal again (i guess)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
there be niggas building robots, coping with fucking engineering cool things at home like a fucking cool little lamp or something that they make themselves and buy like drones and shit and fly them. and do cool 3d printing and just live a chill life not caring bout looks or anything they live on a different way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
there be niggas building robots, coping with fucking engineering cool things at home like a fucking cool little lamp or something that they make themselves and buy like drones and shit and fly them. and do cool 3d printing and just live a chill life not caring bout looks or anything they live on a different way
that's what the bottom 60% of men are supposed to be doing.
mastering a technical art meanwhile top 40% breed your oneitis while you watch youtube Tutorials made by some dalit expert in a niche academic subject