ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

code80

code80

when is it my turn to be ok?
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
3,046
Reputation
9,505

Imagine being 6'4",chad lite.Being born in the US,maybe into a wealthy family and playing American football. Getting a million likes just for your looks. Why wasnt I born like that?Why do i should just rot on this fucking forum?
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Sayori, Gravitas and 4 others
PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, voks, -joe and 1 other person
Ohh shit I’m his friend JFL 🤣 I’m the 6’5 quarter back idk if you see me, I bully tha mayo all the time 🤣🤷‍♂️💯
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fantom0726, Gravitas, code80 and 2 others
Image
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, mxl4chi1, code80 and 1 other person
View attachment 5719655
Imagine being 6'4",chad lite.Being born in the US,maybe into a wealthy family and playing American football. Getting a million likes just for your looks. Why wasnt I born like that?Why do i should just rot on this fucking forum?
He is living his best youth in highschool man
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and code80

Similar threads

WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
27
Views
128
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
20
Views
108
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
rya222
Replies
26
Views
101
rya222
rya222
leaninmyfanta
Replies
3
Views
42
Araneae
Araneae
M
Replies
6
Views
39
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top