All I need is a chin implant and I'll get it in India

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I don't need jaw surgery or anything complicated. Both my jaws are well developed and forward grown, but I have a kinda weak chin. The surgery is simple and requires no general anesthesia. I was looking at prices of a chin implant in India and that shit is dirt cheap. I was first considering Turkey but its not that cheaper than the west, so there's not much point doing it there. Jfl I'm actually visiting Bharat soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, The Grinch, ascension and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss recommend surgeons

@curries recommend places

dont chin implants look uncanny alot of the time? especially going to a shitty cheap surgeon in india?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, AlexBrown84 and i_love_roosters
dont chin implants look uncanny alot of the time? especially going to a shitty cheap surgeon in india?
Most of the time they get slapped on recessed faces that need bimax and genio, hence the uncanny look

Most of the time they get slapped on recessed faces that need bimax and genio, hence the uncanny look
i could prob use it also tbh. my chin is round wish it was more square. fillers could work for me prob

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Why not fillers? Amnesia and salludon did fillers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and i_love_roosters
i could prob use it also tbh. my chin is round wish it was more square. fillers could work for me prob
Fillers can migrate and create an even rounder chin

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Isn't it barely like fractionally cheaper than in Turkey anyway? I wouldn't trust anything in India. I wouldn't trust Turkey with surgery either. But I definitely wouldn't go to India lmao.

The West mogs in surgery because they actually have regulations and standards implemented, despite multiple X's price. You pay for what you get if they fuck it up.

• +1
  • +1
i need shotgun implants
IMG 1816
E916B218 5675 4168 9A4B 122251ACB946
IMG 1805

• +1
have you ruled out osteotomy?

• +1
Isn't it barely like fractionally cheaper than in Turkey anyway? I wouldn't trust anything in India. I wouldn't trust Turkey with surgery either. But I definitely wouldn't go to India lmao.

The West mogs in surgery because they actually have regulations and standards implemented, despite multiple X's price. You pay for what you get if they fuck it up.
I'm aware of the lack of pretty much everything a normal healthcare system should have in India, but I feel like risking it. Pakistan is also an option.. opinions? I kinda feel like the risk is identical.

Turkey offers the same amount of quality and is regulated to the same extent as western countries and yeah, it's barely cheaper

did you mean why am i wearing an entire black outfit at my summer palace? because the choice of black signifies my detachment to the material world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, i_love_roosters and Autismcel
have you ruled out osteotomy?
I have, it's more complicated and and costly + it requires general anesthesia and I'm not ok with that.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I don't need jaw surgery or anything complicated. Both my jaws are well developed and forward grown, but I have a kinda weak chin. The surgery is simple and requires no general anesthesia. I was looking at prices of a chin implant in India and that shit is dirt cheap. I was first considering Turkey but its not that cheaper than the west, so there's not much point doing it there. Jfl I'm actually visiting Bharat soon.

• +1
i like good girls

but i love love love bad bitches

no lie

i went ap just so i could see bae smile

brand new tits she changing up

ain’t no name i gave her one

ooooh i did my thang with she
IMG 1820
IMG 1809

I'm aware of the lack of pretty much everything a normal healthcare system should have in India, but I feel like risking it. Pakistan is also an option.. opinions? I kinda feel like the risk is identical.
Lmao Pakistan is probably worse.
Turkey offers the same amount of quality and is regulated to the same extent as western countries and yeah, it's barely cheaper
What countries are you comparing with? I don't mean Spain or Italy.

LL is like 1/3 of of UK prices (minimum) - and that's going with the most expensive places. Same with rhino and other surgeries. Idk about other surgeries.

• +1
Why don’t you pray for a better chin? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Genio mogs implant unless u also want taller/more square chin.

• +1
Lmao Pakistan is probably worse.

What countries are you comparing with? I don't mean Spain or Italy.

LL is like 1/3 of of UK prices (minimum) - and that's going with the most expensive places. Same with rhino and other surgeries. Idk about other susurgeries
The Turkish nigga who did that obo collab with rsm is quite expensive and so are the reputable "celebrity" surgeons, but, as you said, still cheaper than the UK (maybe 20-30%). Of course, there are $2k rhinos, but they'll give you the same nose as Funky.

Experimental shit such as ll is always A LOT cheaper in Turkey, but established procedures are not that drastically cheaper

I can afford to go and get the implant done in a normal place, but the Balkan cheapskate genes are too strong and chin argumentation seems simple and straightforward and doesn't require much skill

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
If they don't put dirt in ur chin I'd be disappointed

• JFL
Lmao I would not trust currynigger that shit in the street to preform surgery on me