ALL - i repeat - ALL, of my depression seems to disappear when I'm on testosterone

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I haven't had any depressing thoughts for a fucking week, the only factors are: Testosterone injections and vitamin B12 shots (which admittedly give me lots of energy). This has been my experience last time I was on a test cycle too. Most of you probably don't need antidepressants even, get your test levels checked if you feel low all the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Deleted member 2587, MogTheMogger and 4 others
I had 710ng/dl but was depressed all the time because my B12 was below normal range

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I had 710ng/dl but was depressed all the time because my B12 was below normal range
I was surprised how I felt after my first B12 shot honestly, I was given it to help with back pain but I had a weird euphoria for hours afterwards and started dancing around like crazy and playing loud music while playing vidya lmao. Wasn't even expecting anything

I was surprised how I felt after my first B12 shot honestly, I was given it to help with back pain but I had a weird euphoria for hours afterwards and started dancing around like crazy and playing loud music while playing vidya lmao. Wasn't even expecting anything
damn

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Can you be low t if you dont show any physical symptoms of low t?

when the B12 hits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, MogTheMogger, Bennett and 3 others
It’s a fantastic mood regulator but the duration of how long you can stay on at that dose is much less realistically long then when you compare it to a medication that can help with serotonin levels etc

I haven't had any depressing thoughts for a fucking week, the only factors are: Testosterone injections and vitamin B12 shots (which admittedly give me lots of energy). This has been my experience last time I was on a test cycle too. Most of you probably don't need antidepressants even, get your test levels checked if you feel low all the time

The people around you, and your environment, are causing you pain.

Depression is just you, telling you, to wake the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet

Not all of us can change our environment immediately man. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and ShredPill
VERY INTERESTING THANKS FOR CLASSING WITH THE SHARE!

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

Wrong depression is mostly just being stuck with trauma and trying to cope with the world being stuck with all that trauma, watch rsd tyler.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Wrong depression is mostly just being stuck with trauma and trying to cope with the world being stuck with all that trauma, watch red tyler.

mogs me that iq, true. the best thing you can do is to try your hardest to find what causes that and fight it, either with supplements or diet. anything helps. but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
810ng/dl+

147IQ

Still feel like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262