All I want is bimax

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
Its been four long days of night shifts with one more coming up tomorrow, I have been stuck in my own mind with too much free time in my hands and all I did was filling my Gallery with picture of my side profile while feeling disgusted everytime I look at them.

I got the money, I got plenty of rejections in my pocket, all it takes is one phonecall to Ramieri to change my life...
Everyone around me tells me I need a brand new car with all the savings I got but whats a car gonna do? Nothing really, ill just be another incel driving a new low class car which wont get me anywhere aside from work, while bimax might get me to manlet htn.

I got too many failos, I remember when I was oblivious to the blackpill and illusioned myself that I looked at least average. But I was getting no pussy, and girls.would only friendzone me, the only girls at uni that would look at me where the LTB- or subhumans which I despised cause I thought I was better than them... But then one day I stumbled onto FaceandLMS video on "The Importance of the lower third". I still remember that day, it was 2021, I was literally sweating hard and tearing up a little while watching it, then I whipped out my camera, took a shot of my side profile and the puzzle came to piece...

I gotta be brave...

damn good thing i have a very good mandible with good chin

• +1
Reactions: asdvek