• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4804
a clean white shirt? XD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, .*my*., .👽. and 1 other person
Is it too much to ask? I’ve never had this :feelswah::feelswah:
If I would ever get that it wouldn't last for very long, thats pretty much a given as I'm no fun to be around for a longer time. I would just destroy a girl, having had my big dicc, my high test, every guy after me would feel like shit and never measure up, so naturally she would become a whore to find someone that comes close to me after she left me

idk if I want to be responsible for that, it would be very egoistic as I dont care is she breaks up, but for a woman its different, she will be used goods and the only men wanting to marry her will be cucks, sad story

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
@Hopelessmofoker is on a :love: spree

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
I don’t care. Loneliness is worse
What I did during that time was get into the best shape of my life. Because I figured, "It can't get any worse." The more I worked out, the more the vagina took notice. Which I never really had a problem getting laid. But when I didn't work out for over a decade, the kind of vagina that I attracted was no good filthy cumdumper whores. Thus, to free-thinkers. Hence, to All American Woman. But when I started pumping these bad boys up, the responsible women took notice. The educated vaginas liked it. And the cumdumpsters would naturally drop to their knees and suck me to dry with no strings attached. As if, my sperm was some sort of magical potion.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zikzog, .*my*. and .👽.
What I did during that time was get into the best shape of my life. Because I figured, "It can't get any worse." The more I worked out, the more the vagina took notice. Which I never really had a problem getting laid. But when I didn't work out for over a decade, the kind of vagina that I attracted was no good filthy cumdumper whores. Thus, to free-thinkers. Hence, to All American Woman. But when I started pumping these bad boys up, the responsible women took notice. The educated vaginas liked it. And the cumdumpsters would naturally drop to their knees and suck me to dry with no strings attached. As if, my sperm was some sort of magical potion.
What the fuck did I just read

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and BigJimsWornOutTires