What the fuck is this shit

What else? Money is cope? :lul:
If you want a girl to love you on a biological level then yes.

If you want your life to be easier then no. Context and nuance matters.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
What's his looks level?
I mog him in every physical aspect, face, hair, white (he's a shitskin), height but he statusmogs me cause his parents are rich.

To be honest I'd much rather have this life than his because his things are more immutable, but it's all good we both have a girlfriend and are somewhat happy.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

You're right, money is cope if you want a girl to love you, but I can only say that once I can afford a plane ticket to visit her :lul:

NTness is the most important when you're at least MTN (obv it wouldn't matter if you were a HTN but that's realistically unrealistic without any hardmaxxes)

Ig you could get away with being a bit non NT with High MTN looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, moreroidsmoredates and nathan
You're right, money is cope if you want a girl to love you, but I can only say that once I can afford a plane ticket to visit her :lul:
So you don’t have a girlfriend? That’s what I thought.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
this is cope many have had bad circumstances
that are largely out of their control
for example if your obese as a child (when it's nearly impossible to change your weight at that age) then your more likely to be obese when your an adult. everything is down to luck at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and rand anon
Im autistic and still get Girls rizzing on me

He's literally a larper
Water is wet.
Arguably worse than WishIwaschico's tales
Wishiwaschico isn’t a larper. I’ve seen his pictures and he is good looking.

I’ve ran a Tinder expirement with him and he got tons of matches and dates. Not only I got these results, but other users too.

• JFL
Water is wet.

I’ve ran a Tinder expirement with him and he got tons of matches and dates. Not only I got these results, but other users too.
Did you try with me?

Water is wet.

How am I larping gang Im keeping it real

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Autismcel
Its weird though

No one ik irl “looksmaxxes” other than haircuts

yet i’m doing all this cope methods just to still be invisible
Trueeeee

Nigga you have like 3 different pictures of "you"

Larpistani
All I know is that a Tinder expirement using his pics in the Netherlands will result in nothing.

The bull also failed miserably and cried when I tried to do another experiment with him using his “model” pics.

• JFL
  • JFL
All I know is that a Tinder expirement using his pics in the Netherlands will result in nothing.

The bull also failed miserably and cried when I tried to do another experiment with him using his “model” pics.
I feel bad for the bull tbh

He says he's depressed

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I feel bad for the bull tbh

He says he's depressed
Yeah it’s sad ngl. I like him, have absolutely nothing against the guy. I just find it funny to troll and fuck around with him. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Autismcel
Yeah it’s sad ngl. I like him, have absolutely nothing against the guy. I just find it funny to troll and fuck around with him. :ROFLMAO:
You gotta chill ngl

If bro ropes then this site will most likely die a bit

He's the main character lol

• JFL
I gained alot of knowledge over these 6 years

A lot of knowledge? You still look the same, maybe even worse. You’re fat and posting pictures for months and didn’t lose a single pound.

You should know better after 6 years. Leanmaxxing should’ve been finished in 2018-2019.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Autismcel
You gotta chill ngl

If bro ropes then this site will most likely die a bit

He's the main character lol
I’ve been thinking about that too. I don’t want him too rope. Those Tinder expirements destroyed his confidence.

• +1
A lot of knowledge? You still look the same, maybe even worse. You’re fat and posting pictures for months and didn’t lose a single pound.

You should know better after 6 years. Leanmaxxing should’ve been finished in 2018-2019.
You think im spoiled rich to afford food? I live in the worst country with the worst economy

• Hmm...
I’ve been thinking about that too. I don’t want him too rope. Those Tinder expirements destroyed his confidence.
He's literally high MTN rn

Idc what .org PSLtards say

He just gotta get shredded but he's not even bothering

• +1
You think im spoiled rich to afford food? I live in the worst country with the worst economy
But what does that have to do with you not losing weight? Caloric deficit isn’t rocket science.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and moreroidsmoredates
He's literally high MTN rn

Idc what .org PSLtards say

He just gotta get shredded but he's not even bothering
Yeah, leanmaxxing would put him to HTN+. The guy is decent looking. Gymmaxing on top of that and he can finally “slay”.

• +1
In saudi women wait for there husbands. Most of them are virgins. You're not as cooked as you make it look like.

• So Sad
Every Morn and every Night. Some are Born to sweet delight. Some are Born to Endless Night.

• So Sad

• So Sad
  • Woah
Yeah, leanmaxxing would put him to HTN+. The guy is decent looking. Gymmaxing on top of that and he can finally “slay”.
He's just non NT. See what I mean by this thread? It's not cope at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates