All I wanted to do was improve and u guys only put me down

mogstar

mogstar

This forum has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14543 and 6 others
lol double gay nigger buying VIP hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
You're definitely projecting. Just say you want me to rail you little faggot. Find someone else though...not interested cuckboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 7224, Chadeep and 1 other person
Tagging some friends: @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding @FastBananaCEO @Monk @TraumatisedOgre @lutte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
wow gigi, me you, @lutte and @TsarTsar444 are having party right now showing each other bussys and we fuck eachother herd 🥵

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, lutte and 1 other person
Tagging some friends: @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding @FastBananaCEO @Monk @TraumatisedOgre @lutte
I have a yonger sister (super super short and thicc 19 yo girl, big ass tits), who got herself a boyfriend, and they were very much in love (haha). I knew for a fact that they fuck alot . "You sis gives the best blowjobs" is something he told me. Hated the cunt after that. Then on one faithful day, she and her boyfriend came over to our house, because the parents weren't fuckin home were they? They brough some fuckin voda and weed, and I get smashed every fucking night because I've got no life or friends, so I said fuck it why not?. We had fun, but then she went to throw up in the downstairs bathroom, and never came back (rude cunt). I went to check on her, and she was sleeping next to the fucking toilet bowl. Like by god, love, do you know what a shit shot the old man is!? So fuck her, I lock her in the toilet. Then I went to my sister's boyfriend, and he was talking some shit, I don't remember. I carried him upstairs, and he said 'ey cuz, the toilet'. So I took him to the toilet (cradling him in my arms like a wee bab), an he was so fucked up, the cunt didn't even noticed I was watching him take a fat log all over the goddamn floor (like jesus, what a prick). Then I took the fucker to my room, and put him in my bed. I could not fucking resist. So like a priest with a little boy, I took out his cock, and took a photo.

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and mogstar
I have a yonger sister (super super short and thicc 19 yo girl, big ass tits), who got herself a boyfriend, and they were very much in love (haha). I knew for a fact that they fuck alot . "You sis gives the best blowjobs" is something he told me. Hated the cunt after that. Then on one faithful day, she and her boyfriend came over to our house, because the parents weren't fuckin home were they? They brough some fuckin voda and weed, and I get smashed every fucking night because I've got no life or friends, so I said fuck it why not?. We had fun, but then she went to throw up in the downstairs bathroom, and never came back (rude cunt). I went to check on her, and she was sleeping next to the fucking toilet bowl. Like by god, love, do you know what a shit shot the old man is!? So fuck her, I lock her in the toilet. Then I went to my sister's boyfriend, and he was talking some shit, I don't remember. I carried him upstairs, and he said 'ey cuz, the toilet'. So I took him to the toilet (cradling him in my arms like a wee bab), an he was so fucked up, the cunt didn't even noticed I was watching him take a fat log all over the goddamn floor (like jesus, what a prick). Then I took the fucker to my room, and put him in my bed. I could not fucking resist. So like a priest with a little boy, I took out his cock, and took a photo.
Im in tears rn wtf

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
i can't wait for you to make a serious post and no one will believe you.
Like that one story... i forget the name
@OldVirgin what's it called again?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mogstar and Deleted member 5786
All i want to look like Stallone. that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14323
Didnt read a single letter

nigga didnt tag me you faggot do I need to remind you who listen your cry baby fag stories in dms every single day you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 5786
Didnt read a single letter
You're definitely projecting. Just say you want me to rail you little faggot. Find someone else though...not interested cuckboy

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
All i want to look like Stallone. that's it

oh okay

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
nigga didnt tag me you faggot do I need to remind you who listen your cry baby fag stories in dms every single day you faggot
Proof ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Awwww stackars lilla gris

Some of my threads are serious

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This forum has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up
Old yeller going at it again...

What is this?