[ALL-IN-ONE] HookUp/GF/Socialcirclemaxxing GUIDE for => MTN

dnr never began

DISCLAIMER : im a cutecelmaxxed 5'8 normie all of the following advice has worked for me, if you’re sub5, below Female Average Height, this might not work for you

Hey fellow Aspies (which most of y’all probably are, otherwise you wouldn’t be here).

So I've been thinking about a foolproof way to build a social circle, dating, and hookup method without degrading yourself or resorting to any other embarrassing forms of jestermaxxing.

What are the requirements to pull this off?

this guide will assume you’re around 18-23, atleast MTN, you need no friends(for some reason most of u dont seem to have any), and you can be socially awkward.

So it's actually pretty easy and it worked pretty well for me. All you have to do is play the dating apps game.

You will need to take good photos of yourself. You don't have to make them as professional as you might think, just take photos from good angles in nice locations. Ask your parents or any other family members for some nice family trips and have them take photos of you with a nice background that shows your best features. For example, your jawline, facial symmetry, or whatever your best feature might be. Make sure to edit out all acne. Acne is something temporary, and you wouldn't post a picture of yourself with pasta sauce all over your face, so it's perfectly fine to edit these things out as long as you're actively fighting it.

this is a good starting point for acne:
https://looksmax.org/threads/native-full-acne-guide.879635/

Make sure not to go for nuclear methods like Accutane. Apparently, that will make you go bald. As of right now, I'm using some azelaic acid cream and Lymecycline capsules, which have worked pretty well for me.

Don't message any women, let them message you. That way you will know they're actually interested in you and don't just want to troll you. Basically, what you will have to do from that point is just act like they're just another girl. If they don't give you as much attention as you want, tell them something along the lines of most girls just want to hook up with you and you really hate dating apps for that. They will relate and see you as an actual human being instead of Tinder livestock. From that point onward, you should wait around 2-4 weeks before meeting them. Don't ask if they want to meet up, let them ask. If they don't ask to meet up but continue messaging you, youre good, theyre probably shy themselves and want you to ask them out, If they only interact with you when you're messaging them, it's basically over. Ask them if they want to meet. If they say "yeah, maybe next week", don't ever message her again. But don't just block her or something; you want to still give her the chance to message you just in case the other chads they were messaging with rejected their ass and now she "has" to be with you, which is degrading, yeah, but a hole is a hole and I couldn't care less about the sexual life they're living.

After a successful evening with her, try to spend as much time as possible with her, but don't act needy. Get to know her friends, her family, every route you go will lead you to meet new people, new friends (some of you desperately need to also focus on friends; having just a girlfriend makes you dependent on her, and trust me, no woman is worth having just her in your life. The idiot I am actually ruined most of my middle school-high school friendships over a bitch who eventually just got with the next best guy after I broke up with her). Also, if you're very good with her, take even more photos of yourself, ask her to take good photos of you, let her rate photos of you, make sure to do this with multiple girls, even take photos together but never post them on social media because if they find out about each other, things won't end well unless you're a 'chad' 😖.

Don't stop using your dating profile. Try to meet as many girls as possible and become their friend/fwb. It doesn't even matter if they let you hit early on or not, just be nice. Be better than the rest of the fuckboys that message her on a daily basis. Be an actual good friend, ask for clothing advice, go shopping with her, take photos of yourself in clothing you want to buy and ask them how you look. Send them Spotify links with music you know they like. Be FriendPilled.

But what if you're too shy or socially awkward for that?

Unless you're a prettyboy or cutecel, it's basically over for you. If you're a prettyboy/cutecel, you can be shy, heck, even be short. You have to female gaze max. Androgynous boys can be shy; they make up for their bad social skills with looks.
"if you’re masculine or vanilla normie and dont want to change that idk you will probably have to psychopathmax and play a full on role, try to act how u look".
If you're masculine or a vanilla normie and don't want to change that, I don't know, you will probably have to psychopath max and play a full-on role; try to act how you look.

Eventually, if you do this long enough (it took me roughly 1.5 months to get her 4 good female friends), you can even start friendzoning them if you don't like them. (ONLY DO THIS IF YOU'RE AT LEAST 90% SURE THE OTHERS YOU'RE MESSAGING WITH WANT YOU). Some of them will react strongly and actually simp for you; they will tell you you're very good looking and things like that. From that point onwards, you have achieved a semi-chad experience, and all I have to say is, it feels good. After 1.5 months of work, I can finally lean back and escape the mental insanity I've gone through since I had to leave my first girlfriend (we were together for 2.2 years, got together when we were 17).

hope this helps some of you
any good threads for online dating on here? I need to try my hand at it, although its probably over

wdym for online dating?
Like you mentioned dating apps in your thread but I want a more detailed typa thread for subhumans like me who have never tried it

Like you mentioned dating apps in your thread but I want a more detailed typa thread for subhumans like me who have never tried it
There are no special tactics. All you have to do is upload good pictures and the matches will come to you. If you're not getting at least 4 matches a day, you're doing something wrong. Just focus on taking good pictures. Always remember you're the prize, not them, so try to act that way. If they're bitchy or try to play any retarded games, don't ever text them again. If they want you, they will text you.

DISCLAIMER : im a cutecelmaxxed 5'8 normie all of the following advice has worked for me, if you’re sub5, below Female Average Height, this might not work for you

Hey fellow Aspies (which most of y’all probably are, otherwise you wouldn’t be here).

So I've been thinking about a foolproof way to build a social circle, dating, and hookup method without degrading yourself or resorting to any other embarrassing forms of jestermaxxing.

What are the requirements to pull this off?

this guide will assume you’re around 18-23, atleast MTN, you need no friends(for some reason most of u dont seem to have any), and you can be socially awkward.

So it's actually pretty easy and it worked pretty well for me. All you have to do is play the dating apps game.

You will need to take good photos of yourself. You don't have to make them as professional as you might think, just take photos from good angles in nice locations. Ask your parents or any other family members for some nice family trips and have them take photos of you with a nice background that shows your best features. For example, your jawline, facial symmetry, or whatever your best feature might be. Make sure to edit out all acne. Acne is something temporary, and you wouldn't post a picture of yourself with pasta sauce all over your face, so it's perfectly fine to edit these things out as long as you're actively fighting it.

this is a good starting point for acne:
https://looksmax.org/threads/native-full-acne-guide.879635/

Make sure not to go for nuclear methods like Accutane. Apparently, that will make you go bald. As of right now, I'm using some azelaic acid cream and Lymecycline capsules, which have worked pretty well for me.

Don't message any women, let them message you. That way you will know they're actually interested in you and don't just want to troll you. Basically, what you will have to do from that point is just act like they're just another girl. If they don't give you as much attention as you want, tell them something along the lines of most girls just want to hook up with you and you really hate dating apps for that. They will relate and see you as an actual human being instead of Tinder livestock. From that point onward, you should wait around 2-4 weeks before meeting them. Don't ask if they want to meet up, let them ask. If they don't ask to meet up but continue messaging you, youre good, theyre probably shy themselves and want you to ask them out, If they only interact with you when you're messaging them, it's basically over. Ask them if they want to meet. If they say "yeah, maybe next week", don't ever message her again. But don't just block her or something; you want to still give her the chance to message you just in case the other chads they were messaging with rejected their ass and now she "has" to be with you, which is degrading, yeah, but a hole is a hole and I couldn't care less about the sexual life they're living.

After a successful evening with her, try to spend as much time as possible with her, but don't act needy. Get to know her friends, her family, every route you go will lead you to meet new people, new friends (some of you desperately need to also focus on friends; having just a girlfriend makes you dependent on her, and trust me, no woman is worth having just her in your life. The idiot I am actually ruined most of my middle school-high school friendships over a bitch who eventually just got with the next best guy after I broke up with her). Also, if you're very good with her, take even more photos of yourself, ask her to take good photos of you, let her rate photos of you, make sure to do this with multiple girls, even take photos together but never post them on social media because if they find out about each other, things won't end well unless you're a 'chad' 😖.

Don't stop using your dating profile. Try to meet as many girls as possible and become their friend/fwb. It doesn't even matter if they let you hit early on or not, just be nice. Be better than the rest of the fuckboys that message her on a daily basis. Be an actual good friend, ask for clothing advice, go shopping with her, take photos of yourself in clothing you want to buy and ask them how you look. Send them Spotify links with music you know they like. Be FriendPilled.

But what if you're too shy or socially awkward for that?

Unless you're a prettyboy or cutecel, it's basically over for you. If you're a prettyboy/cutecel, you can be shy, heck, even be short. You have to female gaze max. Androgynous boys can be shy; they make up for their bad social skills with looks.
"if you’re masculine or vanilla normie and dont want to change that idk you will probably have to psychopathmax and play a full on role, try to act how u look".
If you're masculine or a vanilla normie and don't want to change that, I don't know, you will probably have to psychopath max and play a full-on role; try to act how you look.

Eventually, if you do this long enough (it took me roughly 1.5 months to get her 4 good female friends), you can even start friendzoning them if you don't like them. (ONLY DO THIS IF YOU'RE AT LEAST 90% SURE THE OTHERS YOU'RE MESSAGING WITH WANT YOU). Some of them will react strongly and actually simp for you; they will tell you you're very good looking and things like that. From that point onwards, you have achieved a semi-chad experience, and all I have to say is, it feels good. After 1.5 months of work, I can finally lean back and escape the mental insanity I've gone through since I had to leave my first girlfriend (we were together for 2.2 years, got together when we were 17).

hope this helps some of you
Bluepilled content from man with 42 Ps posts
Shock and horror