All Looksmax users are on the FBI Watch List.

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
As I send this message, I am probably already going to be tracked down by the FBI.

For authorities reading this, I mean no harm. I have good intentions and I suffer from no mental illness or mental retardation, nor am I suitable to purchase a gun and cause genocide. Everything comment I make on this account is satire, and should be taken seriously.

With that out of the way, recent news has been shared that searching terms on the internet such as "Chad", "Stacy", or "looksmaxxing", will get you on the FBI watchlist (this is not a joke)
IMG_4665.png

USING ANY TERMS SUCH AS "REDPILL" OR "BASED" CAN ALSO PUT YOU ON THE WATCHLIST

OFFICIAL LIST OF TERMS THAT CAN PUT YOU ON THE WATCHLIST:

source:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, anarchy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
Mfs really censored my image. Here's the image if it won't load for you guys:

• Woah
Reactions: Allandro
Yo is that legit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Rimaxtis
@Rimaxtis

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 16960
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Rimaxtis
Thought I should copy that

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@FBI @CIA @USGOVERNMENT @ROTHSCHILDFAMILY @THEELITE @ILLUMINATI @USPOLICE @Police @GOVERNMENT @THENEWWORLDORDER

Thought I should copy that

@FBI @CIA @USGOVERNMENT @ROTHSCHILDFAMILY @THEELITE @ILLUMINATI @USPOLICE @Police @GOVERNMENT @THENEWWORLDORDER

• JFL
As I send this message, I am probably already going to be tracked down by the FBI.

For authorities reading this, I mean no harm. I have good intentions and I suffer from no mental illness or mental retardation, nor am I suitable to purchase a gun and cause genocide. Everything comment I make on this account is satire, and should be taken seriously.

With that out of the way, recent news has been shared that searching terms on the internet such as "Chad", "Stacy", or "looksmaxxing", will get you on the FBI watchlist (this is not a joke)
IMG_4665.png

View attachment 2144781
View attachment 2144783

View attachment 2144785

source:

My reaction to this information:
18904.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Wiqfi, efidescontinuado and ascension
Dear FBI, OP is larping, I know him. He told to me how he wants to go ER in minecraft because he was not born a Chad and no Stacy wants him. I told him that it's not his fault that he is subhuman, but he said that he can no longer cope. Please help him where I failed, he is actually a nice guy, he just needs some looksmaxing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, JL~, Wiqfi and 11 others
Also, if this is the case then approx. 17,000 people are on the FBI's watchlist rn. Is that even possible?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and SubhumanCurrycel
Extra disclaimer:

As someone who is passionate about feminism and promoting gender equality, I love, support, and empower women in my daily life. I believe in the fundamental equality of all genders and work towards creating a world where this is a reality.
I actively listen to the women in my life and value their perspectives and experiences. I create a safe and respectful space where they feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment or discrimination.
When I encounter sexism and misogyny, I speak out against it and challenge harmful stereotypes and attitudes that contribute to gender inequality. Whether it be in my personal relationships, workplace, or broader society, I am vocal in advocating for gender equality.
I am committed to empowering women and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their goals. I mentor and provide resources and opportunities for women to grow and develop their skills and abilities. I encourage women to take on leadership roles and amplify their voices to increase their visibility and influence in male-dominated spaces.
As a feminist, I recognize and address the ways in which women and other marginalized groups are oppressed. I advocate for systemic change to address these injustices and work towards creating a more just and equitable society for all.
Overall, my love, support, and empowerment of women and my commitment to advocating for gender equality are crucial in creating a better world for all. I will continue to do this important work and be a vocal advocate for gender equality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, nordicfoidslayer23 and Deleted member 25938
Disclaimer: Everything I post is 100 percent serious cry about it underpaid cia glow nigger intern dog animal go overthrow more thirdworld countries u regime installing epstein island blackmailing scum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, AllesScheiße and the BULL
This hits a solid amount of femaledatingstrategy too

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi, aBetterMii and TheAbyssinian
what can they possibly do lol

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and TheAbyssinian
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and SubhumanCurrycel
Just don't buy a gun innit

Hopefully they don't find out I'm secretly hood Batman!

• JFL
Reactions: Wiqfi

• +1
Lol do you seriously think the FBI cares about a bunch of basement dwelllers that don't leave the basement since 2020?

• JFL
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
So are mom’s protesting tranny school books. And invisible people putting up Bubba’s Rope. Fellate Biden Incessantly.

they probably have this website automatically monitored for keywords, and every once in a while they send a guy to manually read the forum and check up on the posts

it's possible that it's more often, and they have a dedicated agent to read the posts here for a few hours everyday, they have the budget

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and aBetterMii
i enjoy having a place of honor rent free in the fbi's head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and Tryingtoascend
It's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's overIt's over

• +1

IMG_4665.png

View attachment 2144781
View attachment 2144783

View attachment 2144785

source:

source: trust me bro

To the FBI: I will go ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Wiqfi

• +1
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for psychological warfare and terroristic purposes only. I am liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, and that IS my intention. I do intend to influence other users' posts, and I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down to my masterminded coordinated terrorism, and I have affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Wiqfi

IMG_4665.png

View attachment 2144781
View attachment 2144783

View attachment 2144785

source:

The police or law enforcement don't give a fuck about you or this site

Incels like to cope and to make themselves feel special and feed the narcissism they like to believe there being watched to elevate themselves in a position of importance

The law enforcement don't give a shit as long as your not actually doing anything wrong or haven't tried to harm anyone they don't pay 2 cents of attention to us retards on looksmax jfl stop coping

• JFL
It's over, chad I just wanted to looksmaxx for my looksmatch. now I'm gonna be a prisoncel the black pill gives and the blackpill taketh away,

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
gotta keep looksmaxxing to become a chad and fuck Stacy ngl, based blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and TsarTsar444
Yeah I know the fed faggots won’t do shit to me because I give them looksmaxxing advice for their kids on the down low, making sure their mongrel offspring have proper mewing form, sourcing HGH to counteract the manlet genes, recommending the best MK677 source etc. You regular retarded niggas are fucked tho lol

• JFL
just be careful out there guys

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and Deleted member 22918
JFL at all of the newfags switching up once they found out they are on the watchlist MUH EVERYTHING I POSTED IS SATIRE
NEWS FLASH chances are you've probably been on there for a while i know i have and i couldn't give a shit
don't be afraid if you haven't commited crimes or threatened anyone then you're safe
im caging at you disloyal losers haha you are all such pussies and retreat when any imminent danger is near which the FBI is not danger they are here to help we dont need any more violence in america than there already is

• JFL
Reactions: Wiqfi and Deleted member 8365
Ayo FBI, if ur reading this, fuck you

• +1
suck my dick FBI
I'll see you when I go ER

• +1
It's over. Just be first to based any redpill while looksmaxxing and avoiding high carbs and calories. Stay away from Anheuser-Busch faggot beer and acquire new tastes in beverages like non-faggot whiskey (Not Jack Daniels! That's a faggot liquor now.)

• +1
the FBI will never stop s

• +1
BND too?

• +1

IMG_4665.png

View attachment 2144781
View attachment 2144783

View attachment 2144785

source:

Bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Wiqfi and ascension
Disclaimer: Everything I ejaculate on this forum is fictional including this disclaimer. However. Users like @Oxygen raise many flags and I don't feel safe with this person freely roaming in our communities unchecked. I believe @Oxygen should be placed under surveillance, devices bugged, text/emails cached and reviewed by professionals, and mental health risk assessment a priority. I also believe @Oxygen may be a white supremacist that sees himself as being clever by posting that disclosure of innocence above.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and Oxygen

• +1
Nah man noone cares about me not even the fbi

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Splinter901 and ascension