All Males age 13 and above who are less than 167cm(5'6) should be given HGH by the government.

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
My recent thread about a Manlet who didn't take HGH during puberty, while his brothers did and they grew while he didn't really made me think about this subject as a whole.

I really feel like this should be a mandatory thing for boys with short stature, even if it carries risks. at least it should be easily accessible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 3328
Yes, at 13 yo, I already had 5'11, stopped growth at 17 yo.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1973
at 13 yo, I already had 5'11
Related image

Unfair​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Roping Subhuman
It will just give you big organs and saggy skin

no growth hormone for your genetics

In the UK men can't even get TRT if their levels are low but roastie's can get free breast implants for feeling suicidal, its about time men get something back from the system they put into so yes

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sure why not
I was 4'11 at 13 and was thinking about it
I never took HGH
I was so lucky I hit the growth spurt (was 5'9 at 15 and 6'1 on my 18th birthday)
But still if I ever had taken HGH would I be 6'4/6'5 today? That would be amazing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1973 and Chadelite
I was like 5’4 at 13 and now i’m 6’.05”

My recent thread about a Manlet who didn't take HGH during puberty, while his brothers did and they grew while he didn't really made me think about this subject as a whole.

I really feel like this should be a mandatory thing for boys with short stature, even if it carries risks. at least it should be easily accessible.
Wouldn't work at all if their hormones are normal

It will just give you big organs and saggy skin

no growth hormone for your genetics

But there are cases of kids who are way below average ending up average height because of HGH.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

I was like 148 cm tall at 13.

• +1
Reactions: Economical
Sure why not
I was 4'11 at 13 and was thinking about it
I never took HGH
I was so lucky I hit the growth spurt (was 5'9 at 15 and 6'1 on my 18th birthday)
But still if I ever had taken HGH would I be 6'4/6'5 today? That would be amazing.

You were 4'11 at 13 and grew to 5'9 by 15?

Lucky bastard. that's fucking crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1973
You were 4'11 at 13 and grew to 5'9 by 15?

Lucky bastard. that's fucking crazy.
yes bro
My back has tons of stretch marks and I was severely underweight at 15 when I was 5'9 I had around 45 kg

Finish my growth with 6'2

How bro? HGH is a big scam, asked several doctors and teachers of mine and they said it doesn’t work if you don’t have growth deficiency. I have a pretty face but I don’t want to end up 5’11 or even lower (even worse here in the Netherlands) ... fml

definitely

wish i'd had hgh fml i could at least have been a tall ugly person rather than a short ugly person