,,all man are pigs''

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
not even wrong, son. but think about it that means you should be careful of man backstabbing u in hope of pussy. tbh tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, GetThatBread, Mousei and 2 others
@Jimsonbobson505 tier phrasing tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3, Madhate and 2 others
Lots of backstabbing niggas out there. I would never trust anyone but my close family ngl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and lookismfugee
Wording is awful, but yeah you got a point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and Alt Number 3
i wish i was a pig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
i wish i was a pig
pumbas are pretty high t ogres ngl
9661688-male-warthog-running-with-it-s-tail-held-erect.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and rockndogs
It’s over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
Basement tier phrasing. I hadn’t no problem understanding because I speak the same language

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
"all men are pigs"="why do sub 8 men even dare to want sex???"

• JFL
lone wolf dark triad psycho bad boy slayer

may truth see the light

Men are biologically brittle.

Their Y chromosome is a joke, and their rates of life expectancy, disease, injury, addiction, education failure etc are evidence for their fundamentally faulty design. They can manage to somehow keep the upper hand as long as they manipulate the stakes against women.

But even the most timid changes towards some sort of fairness (never mind liberation) make women outrun men in no time.

Boys and men are not failing at school and university because these places all of a sudden have become matriarchal habitates, as certain anti-feminists suggest.

They fail because as a group they are less intelligent than women. Boys and men excel only when they get to manipulate the testing method: They create IQ tests to favour white Western males, they give each other Nobel prizes and trump this as ″proof″ for their intelligence. IQ tests and Nobel prizes are tightly monitored instruments.

But schools and unis exist all over the world, with millions of teachers and billions of students.

Schools and unis are not controlled by a relatively small gate-keeping elite like the Nobel prize committees or the opinion leaders in the field of psychology who have the power to declare one test valid and to disregard another.

Schools and unis can’t be controlled as tightly, and so boys and men are failing in them. I wonder how badly they’d fare if the schools were indeed female-centered.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Men are biologically brittle. Their Y chromosome is a joke, and their rates of life expectancy, disease, injury, addiction, education failure etc are evidence for their fundamentally faulty design. They can manage to somehow keep the upper hand as long as they manipulate the stakes against women. But even the most timid changes towards some sort of fairness (never mind liberation) make women outrun men in no time. Boys and men are not failing at school and university because these places all of a sudden have become matriarchal habitates, as certain anti-feminists suggest. They fail because as a group they are less intelligent than women. Boys and men excel only when they get to manipulate the testing method: They create IQ tests to favour white Western males, they give each other Nobel prizes and trump this as ″proof″ for their intelligence. IQ tests and Nobel prizes are tightly monitored instruments. But schools and unis exist all over the world, with millions of teachers and billions of students. Schools and unis are not controlled by a relatively small gate-keeping elite like the Nobel prize committees or the opinion leaders in the field of psychology who have the power to declare one test valid and to disregard another. Schools and unis can’t be controlled as tightly, and so boys and men are failing in them. I wonder how badly they’d fare if the schools were indeed female-centered.
thanks for sharing. did u really write this much like anyone will read

Men are biologically brittle.

Their Y chromosome is a joke, and their rates of life expectancy, disease, injury, addiction, education failure etc are evidence for their fundamentally faulty design. They can manage to somehow keep the upper hand as long as they manipulate the stakes against women.

But even the most timid changes towards some sort of fairness (never mind liberation) make women outrun men in no time.

Boys and men are not failing at school and university because these places all of a sudden have become matriarchal habitates, as certain anti-feminists suggest.

They fail because as a group they are less intelligent than women. Boys and men excel only when they get to manipulate the testing method: They create IQ tests to favour white Western males, they give each other Nobel prizes and trump this as ″proof″ for their intelligence. IQ tests and Nobel prizes are tightly monitored instruments.

But schools and unis exist all over the world, with millions of teachers and billions of students.

Schools and unis are not controlled by a relatively small gate-keeping elite like the Nobel prize committees or the opinion leaders in the field of psychology who have the power to declare one test valid and to disregard another.

Schools and unis can’t be controlled as tightly, and so boys and men are failing in them. I wonder how badly they’d fare if the schools were indeed female-centered.
holy fuck now i actually read it. schizo mastermind giga ascended being indeed. im shaking in disbelief