Infinitly smarter 2morrow effortles future takeova
history shows that men were with young girls all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
only the marxist feminism made it a taboo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, klip11, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21044, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Teenagers aren’t pedophila even if it’s not legal. Pedo is under like 13 which most men aren’t attracted to. 14-15+ is perfectly normal

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 21044, terrorblade and 5 others
a 13yo girl is certainly not pedophilia, i dont care what anyone tries to tell me

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24055 and 3 others
Teenagers aren’t pedophila even if it’s not legal. Pedo is under like 13 which most men aren’t attracted to. 14-15+ is perfectly normal
true. Agecucks think its somehow bad tho for a 30 year old to like a 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24055, klip11 and 5 others
yes but its not a bad thing at all.

if you like asian women you are a stunted pedo @cloUder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 24055 and Toth's thot
Women reach their prime age at 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, terrorblade, Deleted member 24055 and 3 others
ur mentally stunted, i think its a smallcock trait. it must be. I literally dont feel anything for that age range. its not developed enough for a larger man.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
ur mentally stunted, i think its a smallcock trait. it must be. I literally dont feel anything for that age range. its not developed enough for a larger man.
Same for some reason I only like girls that are FULLY GROWN 5’6 at the very least no little bitches around here nigga

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and 2d v2
All men like young females

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24055 and 3 others
All men like young females
not as young as you and the other forum pedos think. you need to get higher t, you are totally perverted in a very low t sense. i guarentee my voice is deeper then you and you are probably 70 pound heavier then me.

True, no man will say no to a cute JB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and _MVP_
I like everything from 16 year old JBs to 45 year old MILFs. High T I guess.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
history shows that men were with young girls all the time
They still are in other countries that are have lower aoc and more age gaps in general in relationships .

Also I remember most of the jb in freshman sophomore year had boyfriends in their junior or senior year of college .

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and _MVP_
They still are in other countries that are have lower aoc and more age gaps in general in relationships .

Also I remember most of the jb in freshman sophomore year had boyfriends in their junior or senior year of college .
Yup, i got blackpilled on this from reading this amazing book on sex slavery during the Golden Age of Islam, and the highest priced girls were aged 14-15 with big breasts, strawberry blond hair and pale skin. The book clearly shows how it was normal to prefer girls that age the most like its normal to drink water. But because of social brainwashing i don't get attracted to 14yo girls but instead to women older then me

Yup, i got blackpilled on this from reading this amazing book on sex slavery during the Golden Age of Islam, and the highest priced girls were aged 14-15 with big breasts, strawberry blond hair and pale skin. The book clearly shows how it was normal to prefer girls that age the most like its normal to drink water. But because of social brainwashing i don't get attracted to 14yo girls but instead to women older then me
Key And Peele Coffee GIF

3060080 3031787 indeed
Iiiu
Td

8eBm0Je

Vsco5edf8b13864b9

Just get the site taken down for pedophelia theory

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Screenshot 20221229 202636

Screenshot 20221229 202707

//Thomas DOM

Btw doesn’t mean it’s morally right I think it’s absolutely not

lmfaoao yall bitchmade fags always talmbout sum 13 year old girl 😂😂😂 , grown men thirsty for children its krazy how ppl wldnt b able 2 trust u wit their kids , bout feminine asfk behavior all pedos kys slit yall thin throat bitch 🤣🤣🤣

always the genetically challengxd grown men talkin ab literal children 😂😂 bitch u sound bout sad asfk all up ona internet forum “children r ideal for breeding” headahh boy 🤣🤣🤣 ts how yall look 🤓🤓🤓

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918