All men have relatively the same leg length

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Pretty much all men above 6 feet have the same leg length unless u have somalian proportions. Im 6’3 and next to 6’7 friend we have the same leg lengths his are slightly longer but mainly his torso and neck mogs me. Thats why whenever u go to the store, the pants for legs are relatively all the same length and only change in width

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and barettrealrx
Pretty much all men above 6 feet have the same leg length unless u have somalian proportions. Im 6’3 and next to 6’7 friend we have the same leg lengths his are slightly longer but mainly his torso and neck mogs me. Thats why whenever u go to the store, the pants for legs are relatively all the same length and only change in width
Nice observation but i think its opposite most men when sitting are same height just go to a restaurant and see or any public transport

this is nottt entirely true cuz as what horizontallytall said when you go to a restaurant or a public transport all the men well most are the same height it's all genetics i guess for me people have told me how my torso is longer than my legs so that's that