All men should be force to take a sexual attraction test

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken
All your thoughts are electrico chemical signals in the brain so
Every actions every thought you can think of leaves a electric signature which can be read by a ECG machine

Basically a test where men between 18 to 50 are shown CGI generated images of girls naked 12 to 35 and have your brain waves monitored
If there electro magnetic reading shows that you are attracted girls younger then them for example
Attraction to 16 yo at 18 or 18 at 24
then they should be chemically castrated or even killed as such individuals are harmful for society

If you don't support this your are pro child abuse

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Just4Beast, spyspy and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
All your thoughts are electrico chemical signals in the brain so
Every actions every thought you can think of leaves a electric signature which can be read by a ECG machine

Basically a test where men between 18 to 50 are shown cig generated images of girls naked 12 to 35 and have your brain waves monitored
If there electro magnetic reading shows that you are attracted girls younger then them for example
Attraction to 16 yo at 18 then they should be chemically castrated or even killed as such individuals are harmful for society

If you don't support this your are pro child abuse
Im 26 and I’d creampie 16yo, it’s prime age tbh 16-18 submissive virgin gf is ideal

Cry for me Reddit cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member and 3 others
There's nothing wrong with being attracted to young women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AverageTevvezFan, Over and 1 other person
Im 26 and I’d creampie 16yo, it’s prime age tbh 16-18 submissive virgin gf is ideal

Cry for me Reddit cuck
You really have zero IQ don't you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Do you think you can rewire your brain to stop attraction to certain things?

Cry for me Reddit cuck
Based. I'm 16 and I'd also creampie a cute 16yo JB.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and Over
Yeah. I had a fetish before and now it's gone cause I addressed it's root cause and stop fapping to it.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1901
All men should be forced to fuck 16 year old girls to prove their manfood and if they declined they'd be castrated as faggots harmful to society for spreading dangerous diseases like aids and monkey pox.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member, AverageTevvezFan and 2 others
u know 16 is legal in most of europe. Even cucked america has states with 16 as age of consent.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member and Over
We should castrate everyone at birth.

Circular reasoning
Attraction to anything under 20 years is wrong since nineTEEN, therefore technically not an adult.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1901
But they're hot
You should be castrated. Thats pe dophila. Actually attraction to any female is pe dophila since she was once a child. Also fapping is pe dophilia and gay if you are under 20 since you are touching a non-adult dick. Also having sex with a doll is pe dophila unless it was manufactured at least 20 years ago. Also going in a pool is pe dophilia since the water touches the private parts of children also having a child is pedohpola since then you love a child also attraction to old people is pedophola because old people resemble children because they lose teeth and walk worse

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and Over
Why do Americans and redditors want to kill people over a 6 year age gap, 18-24? are you psychotic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, the BULL and Deleted member 17791
Why do Americans and redditors want to kill people over a 6 year age gap, 18-24? are you psychotic?

We all know why they get so violent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Cope faggot don't act so chill
You know your balls would be chopped off I u took the test
Nah, if i was more attracted to Jbs instead of 20 yos i would fap to them.

No bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Nah, if i was more attracted to Jbs instead of 20 yos i would fap to them.
Not really you could be suppressing your feeling
Most of our thoughts are created in the subconscious mind

Not really you could be suppressing your feeling
Most of our thoughts are created in the subconscious mind
Why would i there Is no One monitoring me in my room
Dude Jbs are underdeveloped usually unless She didn't finish puberty at 15 and She has the phenotype i like then yeah i May like her otherwise jfl i'm almost 100 kgs of Bones do you think i can get horny with 40 kilo jb

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

JUST LOL IMAGINE SOME AMERICUCK IN HIS SHITHOLE DEGENERATED FAILED SOCIETY COUNTRY IS GONNA TELL ME I CANT CREAMPIE A NICE AND WILLING 16 YO PRIME PUSSY

KILL YOURSELF AMERIFAGS HOPE MUSLIMS BLOW UP YOUR FAMILY IN SOME TRAIN STATION. YOU SHOULD BE CLAPPED BY SOME GANGSTA NIGGER WITH AN UZI UNTIL ENTIRE USA POPULATION REDUCES TO 0 :lul::lul::lul:

WE NEED ANOTHER 9/11 ASAP

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member

JUST LOL IMAGINE SOME AMERICUCK IN HIS SHITHOLE DEGENERATED FAILED SOCIETY COUNTRY IS GONNA TELL ME I CANT CREAMPIE A NICE AND WILLING 16 YO PRIME PUSSY

KILL YOURSELF AMERIFAGS HOPE MUSLIMS BLOW UP YOUR FAMILY IN SOME TRAIN STATION. YOU SHOULD BE CLAPPED BY SOME GANGSTA NIGGER WITH AN UZI UNTIL ENTIRE USA POPULATION REDUCES TO 0 :lul::lul::lul:

1- 9/11 was an inside job by jewmerica

2- where’s my 13yo pale jb to creampie :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Over
Castration of the balls will work as it would reduce your overall sexual urges

You have the IQ of a dog look at my pfp and understand the ulterior motive behind it

• JFL
@

• JFL
Castration of the balls will work as it would reduce your overall sexual urges
I know that, what about electric shock therapy or something similar?

Top tier satire thread
It would actually be more fun to respond with this than try to debate with retards that scream "muh pedooooo" at anything involving POST pubescent teenage girls

Top tier satire thread
It would actually be more fun to respond with this than try to debate with retards that scream "muh pedooooo" at anything involving POST pubescent teenage girls
Have you noticed those who scream pedo haven't commented liked this thread
Hmmm 🤔 very sus

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to young women

@Mogpogs do you agree

I would be shot on sight

We got em boys

I don’t understand why americans cry about stuff like this so much, I would fuck girls as young as 9