All my facial measurement changes after 13 months of mewing (GTFIH)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Let me preface this saying that when i first started i was not doing it very much, maybe just a few hours a day at most, and only partially mewed while my posterior third didnt get on the roof. Ive only been "Correctly mewing" for around 5 months, and i still dont do it 24/7, although most hours i do. I began mewing at 16

Measured these ratios using the lookism-iris technique. Both photos were very similar in angle and distance.

These are the changes that are related to maxillary expansion

ipd increase by .56mm
bizygomatic increase 2.5mm
lips increase by 1.18mm
nose base increase by .9mm

There are the changes that would be due to maxillary rotation/forward growth (except for FWHR thats expansion too), to measure this you need to use facial ratios are just numerical increases or decreases dont really apply.

chin to philtrum ratio increased by .1 from 1.85 to 1.95
midface ratio increased by .024 from .856 to .88
FWHR increased by .035 from 1.525 to 1.56 (lens distortion did me dirty jfl)

Other notable changes that i cant put into numbers/quantify with a high accuracy are increased ramus length, better undereye support (less scelera show and less curvature), lower gonial, and obv forward growth of the maxilla

Mewing obviously didn't drastically change my face, but it is the small differences that make the subconscious changes that people won't recognize directly; however they are still there. Not to mention a year is a relatively short time, and it is delusional to expect insane results in a year, but it shows mewing as a premise is legit and will overtime accumulate to more and more perceivable changes. Hopefully to look back at this thread and record even more progress

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, GetThatBread, forwardgrowth and 5 others
i to can correlate to this tbh

it's incredible that it increases fwhr

• +1
Reactions: retard
How old are you??

Lifefuel if true.
Lifefuel if true.

Mewing works if you’re in the age range

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Let me preface this saying that when i first started i was not doing it very much, maybe just a few hours a day at most, and only partially mewed while my posterior third didnt get on the roof. Ive only been "Correctly mewing" for around 5 months, and i still dont do it 24/7, although most hours i do. I began mewing at 16

Measured these ratios using the lookism-iris technique. Both photos were very similar in angle and distance.

ipd increase by .56mm
lips increase by 1.18mm

There are the changes that would be due to maxillary rotation/forward growth (except for FWHR thats expansion too), to measure this you need to use facial ratios are just numerical increases or decreases dont really apply.

Other notable changes that i cant put into numbers/quantify with a high accuracy are increased ramus length, better undereye support (less scelera show and less curvature), lower gonial, and obv forward growth of the maxilla

Mewing obviously didn't drastically change my face, but it is the small differences that make the subconscious changes that people won't recognize directly; however they are still there. Not to mention a year is a relatively short time, and it is delusional to expect insane results in a year, but it shows mewing as a premise is legit and will overtime accumulate to more and more perceivable changes. Hopefully to look back at this thread and record even more progress
retarded question but you just keep ur tongue pressed against the roof of ur mouth correct?

OP I'm trying to measure something similar in MSpaint, my face from 2 years ago vs now. The lighting and size is almost exact but what's the best measurements to take? Iris width is solid but after that should I go zygo to zygo? masseter to masseter?

retarded question but you just keep ur tongue pressed against the roof of ur mouth correct?
yes, if you have the frontal part of the tongue up there you will still get the changes due to maxillary expansion (at a slower rate though), however the back part is what gives you the forward growth and will change stuff like midface ratio and chin to philtrum ratio, molars together will help your ramus and grow your jaw forward
OP I'm trying to measure something similar in MSpaint, my face from 2 years ago vs now. The lighting and size is almost exact but what's the best measurements to take? Iris width is solid but after that should I go zygo to zygo? masseter to masseter?
Widest point on face to widest point on face so zygo to zygo is what i think is best, since masseter will be affected by muscle tone too, make sure your face is not tilted too much to the right or the left relative to the other pic your comparing it too, or it will create an illusion of a shorter zygo to zygo width

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
yes, if you have the frontal part of the tongue up there you will still get the changes due to maxillary expansion (at a slower rate though), however the back part is what gives you the forward growth and will change stuff like midface ratio and chin to philtrum ratio, molars together will help your ramus and grow your jaw forward

Widest point on face to widest point on face so zygo to zygo is what i think is best, since masseter will be affected by muscle tone too, make sure your face is not tilted too much to the right or the left relative to the other pic your comparing it too, or it will create an illusion of a shorter zygo to zygo width

awesome, thanks!

oh another thing for your fwhr are you going top of eyebrows or lowest point?

jfl yeah 16-17 so you went through puberty, cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and strong_silent_type
awesome, thanks!

oh another thing for your fwhr are you going top of eyebrows or lowest point?
i went right in the middle of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: retard and needsolution
jfl yeah 16-17 so you went through puberty, cool
puberty is literally just an extra boost of T, in what world does T correlate with IPD or midface ratio?

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
do you think i could gain something at 19, i guess its over and i should start saving on MSE
If youve already developed the habit and can do it consistently probably, if youre still struggling with posterior third, results will probably be slower, you can still get them though, i wouldnt say ditch mewing and get MSE til around 23-25

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
How old are you??
started at 16, 17 now
How much do you think. Is due to aging, growing? And how much due to mewing??

Some example, of men getting more "masculine" faces with ageing (and likely without mewing)

George Clooney face change with age:
1329405-944523-650-9ed95313e2-1484730267.jpg

Chris pine face change with age:
1329955-944527-650-096a2c6970-1484730267.jpg

Tom criuse
1330305-944536-650-a11ea05d2b-1484730267.jpg

How old are you??

Some example, of men getting more "masculine" faces with ageing (and likely without mewing)

Tom criuse
tbh Chris Pine is on list of ugliest actors on imdb JFL XDD

How old are you??

Tom criuse
Those people got changes from decades of change, not a year. Anyways its also possible people in hollywood get PS or something like that. From a period of only a year and the changes I got i would say 99% of the changes from mewing

cruise 100% got jaw surgery

puberty is literally just an extra boost of T, in what world does T correlate with IPD or midface ratio?
are you joking? your prepubescent bones change to pubescent bones which means your face and body changes. puberty is NOT just higher T jfl these fucking kids on this forum

are you joking? your prepubescent bones change to pubescent bones which means your face and body changes. puberty is NOT just higher T jfl these fucking kids on this forum
these puberty changes would of happened at 12-14 not 16-17 lol

I will only believe mewing copers when someone posts results where:
  • They started at >20 years old
  • The lighting is the same
  • Their bodyfat percentage is the same

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
these puberty changes would of happened at 12-14 not 16-17 lol
no they happen through late puberty, especially masculinization

ipd increase by .56mm
lips increase by 1.18mm

Good thread bro i'm on mewing also hoping for the best to happen but i notice that u said an increase in nose base (alar base) are u sure
my small alar base is one my strong points i don't want to ruin it by making it large

• +1
Reactions: retard
Good thread bro i'm on mewing also hoping for the best to happen but i notice that u said an increase in nose base (alar base) are u sure
my small alar base is one my strong points i don't want to ruin it by making it large
It grows in proportion to the rest of your face, my face expanded 2.5mm laterally for the .9mm my alar base did

no they happen through late puberty, especially masculinization
because the bone grow naturally(puberty) you'd want to mew, to reach optimal results. that's the whole point

Possible ropefuel but my face visually looks drastically different from 2 years ago but the only real increase was like .03 on FWHR and even then the measurements werent that consistent. Some masseter hypertrophy and jaw angularity but my zygos didn't really widen out.

Possible ropefuel but my face visually looks drastically different from 2 years ago but the only real increase was like .03 on FWHR and even then the measurements werent that consistent. Some masseter hypertrophy and jaw angularity but my zygos didn't really widen out.
make sure the angle that your head is tilted right or left is similar, also since the iris is so small make sure when you took the length of the iris you took the same vertical height on both as it will change lengths when you move up and down, which can cause a large difference at the end, sometimes when you’ve zoomed in so much when making your measurements the pictures will blur which is also another cause for inaccuracy, so generally I try to use the limbal ring as it’s easy to pick out, these are nit picky adjustments but they are also crucial for accuracy since the iris is so small and even the smallest deviations in measuring will result in heavily changed results in the final ratios- especially when the changes in ratios you are expecting is very minute