All my friend said they notice 0 difference between these 2 pics am I retarded?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
This is around a 6 month difference do you guys see a change? I think it’s pretty a substantial difference plus my friends aren’t blackpilled so they don’t notice little details

IMG 5105
IMG 5106

Attachments

• IMG_5106.png
    IMG_5106.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
different angle and lighting, no actual difference so yes you are retarded this site made you retarded

dont give up but dont be delusional either

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, MonoTBB, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Hard to see a difference too. But what I notice is the increase in jaw muscle and maybe the lack of dark circles, but this maybe due to lighting

different angle and lighting, no actual difference so yes you are retarded this site made you retarded

dont give up but dont be delusional either
You can see a difference in my gonial angle and my chin projection and just my overall forward growth although that’s not the only thing but 99% people will probably just say the rest is lighting

Hard to see a difference too. But what I notice is the increase in jaw muscle and maybe the lack of dark circles, but this maybe due to lighting
You don’t see the difference in forward growth, chin projection and gonial angle? Even if you want to downplay the rest since people will say it’s lighting

You can see a difference in my gonial angle and my chin projection and just my overall forward growth although that’s not the only thing but 99% people will probably just say the rest is lighting
its a completely different angle so you cant tell if the difference is from actual growth or just the picture. My gonial angle can look completely different as well depending on how i take a picture

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You don’t see the difference in forward growth, chin projection and gonial angle? Even if you want to downplay the rest since people will say it’s lighting
Little to no difference. Mewing won't do miracles unlike what tiktok and K shami says