All my friends are at a party that I’m not invited to

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
This always happens to me they do stuff without me go to gatherings without me, but if I do it I’m the bad guy and get shit for it.
One of my “friends” who is there told me that we were going out tonight but has just been ignoring my messages now.

Once again I’m alone in my room doing nothing I don’t know what to do anymore with my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, IncelsBraincels, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
Go outside and commit some vandalism

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
This always happens to me they do stuff without me go to gatherings without me, but if I do it I’m the bad guy and get shit for it.
One of my “friends” who is there told me that we were going out tonight but has just been ignoring my messages now.

Once again I’m alone in my room doing nothing I don’t know what to do anymore with my life.
You’re the ugly and probably non NT friend. They keep you around to feel better about themselves and to mog you on public. It’s why every Stacy group has that one overweight or ugly “friend”

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SchizoAutism, incel194012940 and 1 other person
You’re the ugly and probably non NT friend.
The irony of you hinting at OP being ugly when he looks better than you could ever wish you did :lul:

• +1
You’re the ugly and probably non NT friend. They keep you around to feel better about themselves and to mog you on public. It’s why every Stacy group has that one overweight or ugly “friend”
I’m not that ugly and i am ok nt but not the best, I think they just look down on me cause I never talk back

• +1
They’re not your friends then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, House Lannister, hebbewem and 1 other person
The irony of you hinting at OP being ugly when he looks better than you could ever wish you did :lul:
Bro your Life Is cope

Didn’t you post a lot of pics with your friend group some while ago? Didn’t seem like you were the outsider friend on these pics

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
I wasn’t calling him ugly to shit talk him dumbass. I was pointing out why his “friends” exclude him from everything and treat him like shit.

Didn’t you post a lot of pics with your friend group some while ago? Didn’t seem like you were the outsider friend on these pics
Everyone likes me but no one loves me if that makes sense im kinda just like a side character

I wasn’t calling him ugly to shit talk him dumbass. I was pointing out why his “friends” exclude him from everything and treat him like shit.
OP is a mogger, get your facts right son.

• +1
I’m not that ugly and i am ok nt but not the best, I think they just look down on me cause I never talk back
You need to stop coping, those aren’t your true friends. They’re using you for their own narcissistic purposes. True bros would encourage you, make you feel good and invite you to social gatherings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, PrinceofDarkness, MediterraneanApollo and 1 other person
You need to stop coping, those aren’t your true friends. They’re using you for their own narcissistic purposes. True bros would encourage you, make you feel good and invite you to social gatherings.
Your right but I’m to afraid to leave them cause then I will truly have nobody, a bitch move on my part but I’m to afraid to go back to how it was before

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Happened to me in highschool, likely not your friends

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Romeo1111
Fake friends rape all their assholes

If they were real they’d fight to get you in especially cause they’re a large group

Your right but I’m to afraid to leave them cause then I will truly have nobody, a bitch move on my part but I’m to afraid to go back to how it was before
Do what makes you comfortable and happy. I personally would continue being the third wheel. It’s better than being a lonely perma-NEET like me.

• +1
Fake friends rape all their assholes

If they were real they’d fight to get you in especially cause they’re a large group
They just told me now that the list is strict and can’t get me in, the thing is I’m not that mad about not getting to go to the party but more that they didn’t tell me they were going and it would be hard to get me in

Do what makes you comfortable and happy. I personally would continue being the third wheel. It’s better than being a lonely perma-NEET like me.
Yeah I get what you mean, I was a neet before but got out of it, so might just try to stay in this friend group instead of going back

• Love it
Reactions: stevielake
Yeah I get what you mean, I was a neet before but got out of it, so might just try to stay in this friend group instead of going back
That's the spirit... i'm glad to see you've improved. Do whatever you can to never go back to that lonely and miserable lifestyle. I wish I could get out of it but I can't. I don't wish this lifestyle on anyone.

• +1
Btw what means NT

That's the spirit... i'm glad to see you've improved. Do whatever you can to never go back to that lonely and miserable lifestyle. I wish I could get out of it but I can't. I don't wish this lifestyle on anyone.
It truly was hell for me and probably one of the hardest things to get out of alone, lucky I had someone help me. I hope you can get out of it someday :)

No, have some self respect

How about getting some new friends?

• +1
"Friends" Welcome to the real world, son

• +1
are you openly depressed and miserably in general
might be a reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Romeo1111
These kind of things were devastating when I was a teen but luckily, now I'm an oldcel aged like fine wine 👴

They are not your friends then

• +1