All my friends are better looking than me

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
What are the chances lol? Taller than me too. Surely i should be decent looking cause they all are. I have a long ass midface and barley any facial hair tho. Guys with long mid faces are usually taller. So maybe I’ll grow a few more inches.
 
What are the chances lol? Taller than me too. Surely i should be decent looking cause they all are. I have a long ass midface and barley any facial hair tho. Guys with long mid faces are usually taller. So maybe I’ll grow a few more inches.
I mean you're on .org. What did you expect? Be a god amongst men?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 30892
I mean you're on .org. What did you expect? Be a god amongst men?
Why is it not acceptable that some pppl are just on here to kill time and get some solid softmaxxing advice?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and St.TikTokcel

Similar threads

T
Replies
1
Views
51
fattofat
fattofat
roidar
Replies
9
Views
69
roidar
roidar
ChubbyBird
Replies
3
Views
46
goezboom
goezboom
roidar
Replies
1
Views
29
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
Alex123
Replies
9
Views
58
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top