All my normies friends need to cope so hard to not to rope

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Holy fuck, they are sooo blupilled its cringe, always talking about gfs cheating, treating them good, not knowing what they do wrong; muh personality, etc.
Holy fuck dude, its clear its cause yall are 4/10 with a shit body you have the SMV of a 90 yo grandpa. Muh imma fuck this girl, muh i fucked her jfl, y'all are lucky theres barely any gl people where we live, otherwise you'd be even more invisible and mistreated by girls that you already are, muh girls looking at me no shit im on your side jfl.
The worse thing is that they think widthstanding all this shit is normal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Lmao, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
i m8 rope in the next yr tbh 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8608
@disillusioned thoughts?
Nothing to add really.

Except for maybe the fact that OP's point about their girlfriends cheating on them is just more evidence that the word 'incel' doesn't really mean what most people think it does.

Most normies are arguably still 'incel' even if they're in a relationship. Their partners don't want them and are just using them.

Maybe 5-10% of males are actually able to get women off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 8608
Holy fuck, they are sooo blupilled its cringe, always talking about gfs cheating, treating them good, not knowing what they do wrong; muh personality, etc.
Holy fuck dude, its clear its cause yall are 4/10 with a shit body you have the SMV of a 90 yo grandpa. Muh imma fuck this girl, muh i fucked her jfl, y'all are lucky theres barely any gl people where we live, otherwise you'd be even more invisible and mistreated by girls that you already are, muh girls looking at me no shit im on your side jfl.
The worse thing is that they think widthstanding all this shit is normal
……your a normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and the BULL

……your a normie
OP is living in some fantasy tale
while his friends actually get laid he copes with muh bones psl slayer soon i'll get all the girls ahahah

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 8608
OP is living in some fantasy tale
while his friends actually get laid he copes with muh bones psl slayer soon i'll get all the girls ahahah
Op is the most narcy user I’ve ever experienced

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Ik ill never get the girls, im too mentally fucked up to have one, they sexmog me, idc good for them, but at least i dont cope like them
what do you wanted them to do, complain all day long because they're average?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Op stop being a narcy mf

• JFL
I want them to stop hiding their gfs from me (literally do that) stop cockblocking me and stop coping
Maybe it’s because your a autistic schizo unsocially adapted mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 8608
I want them to stop hiding their gfs from me (literally do that) stop cockblocking me and stop coping
hiding their gf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you sound crazy bro. why don't you find your own gf and stop coping

• JFL
I left her cause she couldnt suck it good + i got bored of her
so what's next?? mog battles with your normie friends so you'll remain alone??

• JFL
Also muh you cant get girls being HTN
nobody said that you're just schizo. you're angry at your friends because they enjoy life while you're obsessing over face and ratings

• JFL