39DA9A2E-2EF0-43D2-BB55-BA9559C57206.jpeg
    791.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 59F2D28D-BE8D-4CE1-8F2A-7B2D40C1CE4D.jpeg
    59F2D28D-BE8D-4CE1-8F2A-7B2D40C1CE4D.jpeg
    939.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and wollet2
It's just a race pill If there were curry this wouldn't be as big because the face wouldn't be as good
This guy’s face is nothing special. Just lucky he responded well to drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
He just took 3 daily protein shakes, creatine and took a cold shower after each workout.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, normie_joe, Banderacell and 2 others
Angles + lighting

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
hmm.. the thing i don’t understand is even if they are on substance how come their face is still not bloated? does low bf negate bloating in the face?

hmm.. the thing i don’t understand is even if they are on substance how come their face is still not bloated? does low bf negate bloating in the face?
DHT derivatives and 19 nors can help mitigate bloating, especially Tren and Masteron. It can even remove water from your face causing less bloating

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and AsGoodAsItGets
chicken broccoli rice

• JFL
Reactions: xacob
Angle & light frauding his face to disguise brutal asymmetry.

DHT derivatives and 19 nors can help mitigate bloating, especially Tren and Masteron. It can even remove water from your face causing less bloating
wtf 😳 might look into this not cause of steroids but anything that can help lean my face out

Yes the fitness industry is disgusting, they’re all fake nattys giving the false dream to young kids whilst stealing money from them through fitness plans etc when they know full well they will never come close to them without a needle up their ass.

Same goes for the companies promoting this bs like gymshark - they know full well they’re all on steroids but they’re all being used as puppets.

Biggest and most infuriating fake natty in the UK James Beardwell is currently on vacation with that Australian prick, all showing off their SARMs/Test gains promoting their ‘coaching’ services.

Fitness industry needs some sort of regulation as it’s crazy the amount of money these guys make as the NPC’s actually think they’re natty.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and AsGoodAsItGets
shit internet

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yes the fitness industry is disgusting, they’re all fake nattys giving the false dream to young kids whilst stealing money from them through fitness plans etc when they know full well they will never come close to them without a needle up their ass.

Same goes for the companies promoting this bs like gymshark - they know full well they’re all on steroids but they’re all being used as puppets.

Biggest and most infuriating fake natty in the UK James Beardwell is currently on vacation with that Australian prick, all showing off their SARMs/Test gains promoting their ‘coaching’ services.

Fitness industry needs some sort of regulation as it’s crazy the amount of money these guys make as the NPC’s actually think they’re natty.
I agree, I’ll probably hop on roids soon but I will never lie to sell products and fitness programmes. It’s very unethical, although, a good way of getting rich. My post just goes to show how bad it is. It’s like gymshark picks people who used to be skinny or skinny fat, who now roided to build an impressive body to “inspire” gullible kids into thinking it’s possible they’ll get this body.