ALL Normies in my class think Niggers are superior to them.I am not making this shit up. THEY ARE LITERALLY CUCKS GTFIH

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
I made a joke about niggers and then out of nowhere a classmate of mine said:"But bro fr Niggers are so much better than white people in basically everything, they have bigger cocks, are taller, stronger etc." ,then my other Classmates agreed and some said, THEY WISH THEY WERE NIGGERS
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
I said them that the height thing isnt true and that they dont have a bigger dick and then they said:"THE BBC MYTH MUST COME FROM SOMEWHERE"
THEY ARE LITERALLY CUCKS ALL OF THEM WTF AND THEN WHEN I SAID THAT THEY ARE CUCK THEY STRAIGHT UP IGNORED AND DIDNT TALK TO ME.
ARE THEY EVEN CONCIOUS? OR JUST STRAIGHT UP FUCKING NPCS

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Yuya Moggershima, Aypo129 and 22 others
International Jewry and their ZOG Cronies are behind such a conundrum.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Canwefixit, bloomercel and 4 others
I will move to China later or some shit.I dont wanna live in a cucked country

what happened to this country...

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Corleone
I made a joke about niggers and then out of nowhere a classmate of mine said:"But bro fr Niggers are so much better than white people in basically everything, they have bigger cocks, are taller, stronger etc." ,then my other Classmates agreed and some said, THEY WISH THEY WERE NIGGERS
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

I said them that the height thing isnt true and that they dont have a bigger dick and then they said:"THE BBC MYTH MUST COME FROM SOMEWHERE"
THEY ARE LITERALLY CUCKS ALL OF THEM WTF AND THEN WHEN I SAID THAT THEY ARE CUCK THEY STRAIGHT UP IGNORED AND DIDNT TALK TO ME.
JFL either they're virtue signalling or cracked out of their damn minds from watching too much blacked.com
I'll give them points for being high T and athletic but not much else jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and pardocel
JFL either they're virtue signalling or cracked out of their damn minds from watching too much blacked.com
They arent virtue signnalling, trust me.Once we talked about America I said JFL if anyone will vote Biden again and they looked at me with disgust because they would all voe thime besides knowing he has dementia

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
They think for real blacks are superior.I even researched and showed them that whites are taller but then they said its bullshit and the study is suspicious and shit.Literally brainwashed by idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz and pardocel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Wallenberg, GetShrekt and 2 others
Bro im so fucking angry because I know it sounds like a larp because I couldnt believe it myself as he said it, because he made police jokes before, but ITS FUCKING TRUE.And when I argued agains them they acted like Im far right or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and pardocel
BRO I WISH I COULD PROVE THIS SOMEHOW MAYBE I WILL MAKE AN UNDERCOVER AUDIO OF HIM SAYING IT AGAIN BECAUSE IM SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A LARP.PLS BELIEVE ME UR THE ONLY GUYS I CAN SOMEHOW RELATE TO BECAUSE ALL THESE NORMIES ARE FUCKING CRAZY

• +1
They think for real blacks are superior.I even researched and showed them that whites are taller but then they said its bullshit and the study is suspicious and shit.Literally brainwashed by idk
Lmao never try to blackpill nomies
I say that they might be virtue signalling because I do it too
I act bluepilled af in real life to survive this clown world ...normies can be really vicious people
Modern society is basically one giant meme at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, bloomercel, horizon and 2 others
Jews. Literally brainwashed by Jews.
No I love the jews and I support Israel in everything it does.I know its weird but its not the jews fault stop being antisemitic

• JFL
Lmao never try to blackpill nomies
I say that they might be virtue signalling because I do it too
I act bluepilled af in real life to survive this clown world ...normies can be really vicious people
Modern society is basically one giant meme at this point
I already to try to act bluepilled but when statements like these come, its fucking hard.And this guy made jokes about black people before so this is him being honest.My classmates really think that niggers are superior Im not fucking kidding

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Regular homie talk

Regular homie talk
Regular cuckold talk.If you dropped statements like these 10 years ago you would get bullied to death

germans are cucks and loves the BBC

Regular cuckold talk.If you dropped statements like these 10 years ago you would get bullied to death
When I’m with my friends, all of us are under 5 9, we trash negros for being loud, stinky, and ugly in general

But we do think they are superior physically and have bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
germans are cucks and loves the BBC
We know it wasnt always like that and we also know why it is like that now.There are some normal germans left.But once I need to agree with you.Most germans nowadays are cucks.A guy who sits next to me said the brother of his grandpa who went to war and died deserved it because he fought for his country where he probably killed people

When I’m with my friends, all of us are under 5 9, we trash negros for being loud, stinky, and ugly in general

But we do think they are superior physically and have bbc
Cuck.Niggers arent stronger, in strongman competitions there are more white men.Niggers also arent taller, whites are.And in average penis size niggers have on average a 0.7 cm bigger penis which is nothing

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Wait until they see a black guy who doesn’t fit the stereotypical masculine , tall , muscular black guy. I bet they never saw a black person irl jfl

Jfl its like a girl expecting every asian guy to look like an anime character or kpop star jfl

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
Cuck.Niggers arent stronger, in strongman competitions there are more white men.Niggers also arent taller, whites are.And in average penis size niggers have on average a 0.7 cm bigger penis which is nothing
Keep crying and coping for bbc bulls

Bro im so fucking angry because I know it sounds like a larp because I couldnt believe it myself as he said it, because he made police jokes before, but ITS FUCKING TRUE.And when I argued agains them they acted like Im far right or some shit.
BRO I WISH I COULD PROVE THIS SOMEHOW MAYBE I WILL MAKE AN UNDERCOVER AUDIO OF HIM SAYING IT AGAIN BECAUSE IM SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A LARP.PLS BELIEVE ME UR THE ONLY GUYS I CAN SOMEHOW RELATE TO BECAUSE ALL THESE NORMIES ARE FUCKING CRAZY
If they would admire black people, they wouldn't call them niggers in the first place.

If they would admire black people, they wouldn't call them niggers in the first place.
I call them niggers, its how I write on this forum.They call them black people and some just call them dark skinned, because they are scared that the term black is offensive jfl

Cos no one else does strongman. It’s just fat Icelandic men using steroids and eating 1000 dollars worth of food a week

Keep crying and coping for bbc bulls
I knew you were black when you said that u and ur homies are all sub 5 ft 9.You know where this whole bbc, bull stuff etc. comes from.You know it.So stop bragging

Wyteboiysbros...
We have lost...
Ayyyy Donny

Let's submit to our Übermensch masterrace.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zarek and pardocel
I knew you were black when you said that u and ur homies are all sub 5 ft 9.You know where this whole bbc, bull stuff etc. comes from.You know it.So stop bragging
Nigger don’t ever call me a monkey

I’m brown af, my hair curly, my skin olive and my lips medium sized. Remember that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Zarek and pardocel
Which country you're living in

Which country you're living in
The one that conquered whole Europe like it was nothing 80 years ago.The one that invented cars.The one that invented Computers.The one which is now full of cucks and let 4 million africans in 8 years ago

The one that conquered whole Europe like it was nothing 80 years ago.The one that invented cars.The one that invented Computers.The one which is now full of cucks and let 4 million africans in 8 years ago
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynx and NFA PB
I've never tought germans are cuck, it's sad germans have literally the best mogger genes in the world they are better at everything related about genes.

I've never tought germans are cuck, it's sad germans have literally the best mogger genes in the world they are better at everything related about genes.
All that is worth nothing if you get indoctrinated by the media your whole life.When we have ww2 in history we never talked once about the war itself only about the holocaust and that the germans lost and couldnt do anything agains the allies.Almost every german hates this country.Most germans nowadays derserve their countrys downfall

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Bbc winning again, bbc always win
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Gonthar is black you know 😂

A conversation in class about black dick. Average day in American education tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
The one that conquered whole Europe like it was nothing 80 years ago.
What country is this? Surely you're not talking about Germany?

what happened to this country...

hurts so bad man. thousand of years of glory, and we have to be born in the tiny timeframe where the jews won

its funny, people think all blacks are athletic. its actually not like that at all. africa is so big that is has almost the same genetic diversity as the WHOLE rest if the world together. so to say that a bigger percentage of the black population than the white population is athletic/higher t is simply false and bbc has been proven false often enough.
still, im going to get out of all this shithole "diversity" cuckholding western country cesspit as fast as possible.

Everything they said is true. Niggers are GODS. The sooner you recognize the truth the less it will pain you.