All of us are permanently fucked in case you haven't noticed.

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Once you discover lookism and the blackpill you will never EVER forget it. The human brain won't forget these patterns. It will inevitably make all of you sad in one way or another if it hasn't already.

Meet a new person? You immediately analyze every aspect of their face down to the millimeter.

See a WMAF couple? You're instantly disgusted at the male for being so undesirable and the asian girl for being a racist self hating whore.

See a short person being bullied but it's socially unacceptable to say anything? You get sad.

See an ugly girl thinking she deserves chad? Outside of black men on Twitter you can't roast her as because you'll be seen as an incel even though she's retarded.

THE REASON MANY OF US ARE ON THE SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS RANGING FROM DEPRESSED TO APATHETIC IS THIS TRUTH ONLY WE KNOW.

NONE OF US WILL EVER BE TRULY IGNORANT AND HAPPY.

WE ARE NOT SUPERFICIAL AND VAPID ENOUGH DUE TO NOT BEING BORN AS CHAD OR AS A GIRL SO WE GAINED TOO MUCH INSIGHT INTO THE HARSH TRUTH OF OUR FAUX MODERN SOCIETY AS A CONSEQUENCE AND NOW REALIZE EVERYTHING IS RUN BY OUR SHALLOW PRIMALISTIC INSTINCTS.

EVEN IF YOU GET A GF SHE WILL CONSTANTLY SAY GUYS ARE HOT OR YOURE GONNA BE PARANOID SHES GONNA CHEAT

THIS WILL NEVER END.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2597 and 15 others
i agree but this thread is quite wet tbh

we all know the blackpill lives rent free in our recessed subhuman brachycephalic skulls

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4991, RAITEIII and 4 others
this is better than living a delusional bluepilled life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, GetThatBread, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
didnt read.

• +1
Reactions: william, Hepatologyscribe and Slayer
the only thing we can do is channel our pain into other activities

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, BigBoy and Deleted member 2506
Being blackpilled and having lookism knowledge gives you the vital advantage in everyday life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Hepatologyscribe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
good thread son
Being blackpilled and having lookism knowledge gives you the vital advantage in everyday life
advantage only if GL, turns u into super depressed person if unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Deleted member 2506
Yup, we are a different group in every way.

I truly believe not a single person has the insight we do outside of incels
good thread son

Ye, even the gl ones on here turn into permanent narcissists who stare at their face for an hour a day.

I am avg and I stare for an hr a day squinting and biting cheeks fml

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joao and Deleted member 3328
It’s good and bad. You realize why things happen and shit now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3328
good thread son

It helped me for sure. Helped me avoid getting cucked even once upon discovering it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2506, karbo and 1 other person
It helped me for sure. Helped me avoid getting cucked even once upon discovering it
Yeah it frees you from the spell of women. I guess it out weighs the bleak truth youre cursed to bear.
its a good read i spent time on it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
Look what happened to Barrett after discovering PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, BigBoy, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
Look what happened to Barrett after discovering PSL
JFLLLL

Now he just posts cringey vids on insta of him during sunset like an aspie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3328
True, I get so depressed noticing when good looking people merely show up and do the bare minimum and get appluaded and praised for it. While subhumans get nothing. I watch the ugly people try and get lauded. Nothing works for them. Its over if you werent born a high IQ, good looking, tall white man. Or else you will be treated like scum by everybody.

the only thing we can do is channel our pain into other activities
I will channel my pain by fucking and dumping women after I lose weight. I want to see their putrid, disgusting little hearts in pieces like they do to me as I live my life as a subhuman now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
this is like the ripoff version of prettyboymaxxing's thread

• JFL
Once you discover lookism and the blackpill you will never EVER forget it. The human brain won't forget these patterns. It will inevitably make all of you sad in one way or another if it hasn't already.

Meet a new person? You immediately analyze every aspect of their face down to the millimeter.

See a WMAF couple? You're instantly disgusted at the male for being so undesirable and the asian girl for being a racist self hating whore.

See a short person being bullied but it's socially unacceptable to say anything? You get sad.

See an ugly girl thinking she deserves chad? Outside of black men on Twitter you can't roast her as because you'll be seen as an incel even though she's retarded.

THE REASON MANY OF US ARE ON THE SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS RANGING FROM DEPRESSED TO APATHETIC IS THIS TRUTH ONLY WE KNOW.

WE ARE NOT SUPERFICIAL AND VAPID ENOUGH DUE TO NOT BEING BORN AS CHAD OR AS A GIRL SO WE GAINED TOO MUCH INSIGHT INTO THE HARSH TRUTH OF OUR FAUX MODERN SOCIETY AS A CONSEQUENCE AND NOW REALIZE EVERYTHING IS RUN BY OUR SHALLOW PRIMALISTIC INSTINCTS.

EVEN IF YOU GET A GF SHE WILL CONSTANTLY SAY GUYS ARE HOT OR YOURE GONNA BE PARANOID SHES GONNA CHEAT

THIS WILL NEVER END.
Fuck this is 100% me since I took the pill, especially the analyzing every single detail of the faces of people I interact with part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
the blackpill saved me

• +1
You start not to make trash threads

• +1
he just elaborated on it and said some stuff that's been said in 50 threads already, jfl you guys eating recycled posts like dogs
I told you in another thread and I tell you now:

SSHUT THE FUCK UP.

YYou go around moaning about any content we post like a whining bitch, I'm yet to see you post something that won't hurt my eyes you GRAYCEL born 5 days ago.

WWe've been here since 1899 remember.

• WTF
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
JFLLLL

Now he just posts cringey vids on insta of him during sunset like an aspie

Yeah, his IG stories are weird and aspie AF. Always zooming into his eyes and all these weird angles and head movements.

smartselect_20191220-143624_instagram-gif.198642

20200128_184609-gif.247706

• +1
That has nothing to do with Pakis post
same meta type of shit. blah blah blah this forum is fulla wierd people. wow no one knew that

• Hmm...
this is like the ripoff version of prettyboymaxxing's thread
cringe ngl might be the cringiest thing ive ever read

just makes u seem like a walking looksmax encyclopedia dickrider

cringe ngl might be the cringiest thing ive ever read

just makes u seem like a walking looksmax encyclopedia dickrider
youve been posting thread nonstop but havent seen a single one on how your date went you fucking larp

• Hmm...
youve been posting thread nonstop but havent seen a single one on how your date went you fucking larp
I posted that she decided not to go u retard i got cucked by a guy in her social circle

mog or be mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human

this was last time me actually holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2506

THIS WILL NEVER END.
Dont make it worse than it really is bro. I actually feel better since i found this site because now i know what my Problem is and how to fix it. Before i though i need to approach women on the streets jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Deleted member 2506
Dont make it worse than it really is bro. I actually feel better since i found this site because now i know what my Problem is and how to fix it. Before i though i need to approach women on the streets jfl
Ur right ur right.

I was fucked in every way before looksmax.

I thank god I discovered this site.

I always wondered why i got no respect, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zdeweilx and .👽.
Fuck this is 100% me since I took the pill, especially the analyzing every single detail of the faces of people I interact with part.
Same here

• +1

this was last time me actually holy fuck
Yup, every time I see it I am repulsed to the point of hatred.

But when I see ethnic male white girl couples i feel happy since the kids will be slayers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ur right ur right.

I was fucked in every way before looksmax.

I thank god I discovered this site.

I always wondered why i got no respect, etc.
Yea i wish i found the site earlier. Im 24 but imagine i found this when i was 18 or smth.

• +1
The blackpill left me with one single belief : be chad or die.

• +1
Yup, every time I see it I am repulsed to the point of hatred.

But when I see ethnic male white girl couples i feel happy since the kids will be slayers
After discovering this place I feel such anger seeing these black fucking niggers raiding my country fucking all of our white women and making mulatto dick sucking lip having fuck faces

Makes me sick to my stomach seeing a Chinese chink fucking over my fellow white men

God I hate interracial couples so much now it's starting to affect me mentally

• +1
Nah if you were already NT, you will stay NT. It's just a period for most "normal" people. It's just that here mostly were already non NT.

• +1
After discovering this place I feel such anger seeing these black fucking niggers raiding my country fucking all of our white women and making mulatto dick sucking lip having fuck faces

Makes me sick to my stomach seeing a Chinese chink fucking over my fellow white men

God I hate interracial couples so much now it's starting to affect me mentally
I fucking hate BBC so much just cuz they forever ruin white women and are overall inferior in mind

But every other ethnic male with a white women except gooks will create a new race of kids that mog

Zayn Malik is example:

image.webp

of course u can interpret this as cope since Im ethnic but its good.

gives u the dominant genes of both races, evens out flaws like how white men go bald, have thin lips, long midface, pale skin, etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5204