All of us are probably genetic abominations

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
I'm starting to think that @St.TikTokcel is right and all of us are genetic abominations. People here overrate subhumans in the rating section while calling Hugh Laughton Scott a HTN lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
In reality autism is the main problem here. This forum seriously lack nt factor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingBetaTut, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I'm starting to think that @St.TikTokcel is right and all of us are genetic abominations. People here overrate subhumans in the rating section while calling Hugh Laughton Scott a HTN lol.
You're losing it but there's some truth to what you say. Just run an experiment in your country and see it for yourself.
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24444 and Jigen
Just run an experiment in your country and see it for yourself.
I get about 15 likes n first hour and reach 100 likes in 4 days which is dogshit lol. I previously coped with muh Tinder is not a thing in my country but after seeing Austin Dunham getting 1300 likes a day I'm thinking that it's time to tie a rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
In reality autism is the main problem here. This forums seriously lack nt factor.
lack of autism is the problem, if you want to critically assess someone's appearance you need to be atypical because normies are wholly incapable of doing so.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 24444
Remove Jordan barret from your bio, can’t stand to see his gay ass name

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 24444
I get about 15 likes n first hour and reach 100 likes in 4 days which is dogshit lol. I previously coped with muh Tinder is not a thing in my country but after seeing Austin Dunham getting 1300 likes a day I'm thinking that it's time to tie a rope
I was talking about the buddy-boyos that go on those apps. They brutally mog 99.99999% of .org's Rating section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
most people that underrate everyone are selfhating
same guy that thinks 6'3" is average

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Bashan and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
most people that underrate everyone are selfhating
same guy that thinks 6'3" is average
I go outside everyday so don't even try to debunk me.

• +1
  • JFL
you go outside in some 3rd world mongol shithole
Literally no one cares.
If you go out in Mongolia, you would often see someone 5'5-5'6 lol. He lives in Canada if I remember correctly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and sub5inchcel
  • +1
If you go out in Mongolia, you would often see someone 5'5-5'6 lol. He lives in Canada if I remember correctly
I'm close to Anstrum JFL.

• JFL
just take a shitposter retard that should be banned from the ratings section seriously theory
Tbh @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax are probably the most accurate raters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Blackgymmax and khvirgin
Tbh @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax are probably the most accurate raters
spamming "subhman it's over" it's not accurate

Also you guys need to stop with the "b-but women have to rate you :feelsuhh:"
when 99% of the guys that post in the ratings dont even say what they get on dating apps, a lot are even underage so they havent used them yet

• +1

when 99% of the guys that post in the ratings dont even say what they get on dating apps, a lot are even underage so they havent used them yet
I have shit dating app results yet people rate me HTN or even Chadlite lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Chads.org. Btw, you yourself called Anstrum a chad that mogs this "subhuman" slavcel. That says it all.

3FB69709 893C 40AD 872A E9A9B8522EA8

• +1
Anstrum is a HTN
I literally never called him a chad and that guy's picture is frauded as shit.
This one's frauded too, innit? JFL gtfo with your dalit-tier rationalisations.

a44730572c73a66a73b35d13f9e811cb.png

20 km range in a small city.

• Love it
This one's frauded too, innit? JFL gtfo with your dalit-tier rationalisations.
View attachment 2050879
Wow there's a guy with a good jaw on tinder :soy:

it's oberrrrrrrrrr it never began for anyone, rope if you're not 6'6" (average zoomer height) :soy:

please gib me reacts

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It’s over for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444
Wow there's a guy with a good jaw on tinder :soy:

it's oberrrrrrrrrr it never began for anyone, rope if you're not 6'6" (average zoomer height) :soy:

please gib me reacts
No but seriously, the average height amongst zoomies is 6'2. If it weren't the case then I wouldn't get height-mogged by literally every male. Whenever I have to commute I always pass through the high-school and those freshman lads are 6'3. Fookin' brutal!

• +1
People here overrate subhumans in the rating section while calling Hugh Laughton Scott a HTN lol.
Correct. It makes them feel better about their own subhumanity. Everything st tiktokcel says is true

• +1
Correct. It makes them feel better about their own subhumanity. Everything st tiktokcel says is true
Yeah tbh, we need to give up, even surgeries probably won't help

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

Alot of these guys are dumb, thinking mtns are chadlited etc when these guys will show them their mtn ltn smv. Many men don't know just how over it really is for them. Muh htn but no girl has ever called you gorgeous sexy etc LOL.

• +1
Alot of these guys are dumb, thinking mtns are chadlited etc when these guys will show them their mtn ltn smv. Many men don't know just how over it really is for them. Muh htn but no girl has ever called you gorgeous sexy etc LOL.
This tbh. They get called good-looking only by stinky PSL pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This tbh. They get called good-looking only by stinky PSL pajeets
As an actual htn some women will find you extremely attractive. None of this garbage where you struggle to even get laid should be a thing.

• +1
That are good Results. Most normies get way less. I am surprised you get that results you look like a low Appeal htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
That are good Results. Most normies get way less. I am surprised you get that results you look like a low Appeal htn
1)I live in Asia where you are not ethnically taxed and also everyone has my biggest failo(flat nose and maxilla)
2)I mog an average guy here to Gandy heaven and back

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Ritalincell
1)I live in Asia where you are not ethnically taxed and also everyone has my biggest failo(flat nose and maxilla)
That explains it

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
nah you are decent looking. You need better hair cut, Darker hair and darker eyebrow.

I have shit dating app results yet people rate me HTN or even Chadlite lol
Where you live you do pretty good. Its just that chad chadlite levels are EXPONENTIALLY better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24444 and Ritalincell