All of you faggots LARP about the UK’s difficulty

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Changed my settings two days ago as an ethnic on hinge to London, Liverpool and Leeds. I have had no problems planning dates with decent looking women, and even had one ethnic ltb wanting to shag. It’s actually easier than Scandanavia.

Muh it’s difficult. It’s all the same everywhere you coping copers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Abomination52, User49, Chadelite and 16 others
@flippasav @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AllOtherUK-cels

It’s actually easier than Scandanavia.
Of course when you compare hardcore mode (UK) to nightmare mode (Scandi) then hardcore mode is going to seem easier, but globally UK is still difficult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
euro foids love me more than foids in the US

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and AspiringMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, st.hamudi but 6‘5, tbh aff and 16 others
Of course when you compare hardcore mode (UK) to nightmare mode (Scandi) then hardcore mode is going to seem easier, but globally UK is still difficult.
It’s pure copium everyday. They want the UK to be difficult when it’s like every other shithole in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
It’s impossible to be incel in the US
im incel in the US i get like 4x more matches in europe on tinder than i do in the US

before "muh gold diffing slav foids" i put tinder passport in the UK germany switzerland and nordic countries

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Changed my settings two days ago as an ethnic on hinge to London, Liverpool and Leeds. I have had no problems planning dates with decent looking women, and even had one ethnic ltb wanting to shag. It’s actually easier than Scandanavia.

Planning vs meeting up are 2 diff things retard. But I bet you’re going for ham beasts.
What we mean when we say it’s nightmare mode is that it’s impossible for sub chads to slay girls 6/10+ in this nightmare island

The girls will 100% flake on you so stfu you have no idea how hard this island is either that or your a Mullato in which case it’s easy mode for you as mulaltos have highest SMV in UK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, GetShrekt, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Scandi is fucking easy, I’m a literal fucking incel and I have slayed Scandi women before and yet 0 British women under my belt. Scandi is prob the easiest place in the west behind Canada

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, falcon1, It'snotover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Planning dates doesn't mean a date.

The UK cels argue that too many WASP Chads has nuked the dating market making it easier to win the lotto then pull a slim Cute White HTB or Ethnic Stacy Online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
Planning vs meeting up are 2 diff things retard.

The girls will 100% flake on you so stfu you have no idea how hard this island is either that or your a Mullato in which case it’s easy mode for you as mulaltos have highest SMV in UK
Dating is the same in the west. Muh it’s difficult. You’re just coping. If you can’t slay in the UK, you won’t slay anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, OGJBSLAYER and Michael Myers
Scandi is fucking easy, I’m a literal fucking incel and I have slayed Scandi women before and yet 0 British women under my belt. Scandi is prob the easiest place in the west behind Canada
Might be the case except Sweden. Sweden is White chad only . Migrant shit skins ruined it for non whites.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Not from my experience, probably depends on what your looks level is and what the looks level of the women are.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Artemis and AspiringMogger
English accent halo.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and HarrierDuBois
Planning dates doesn't mean a date.

The UK cels argue that too many WASP Chads has nuked the dating market making it easier to win the lotto then pull a slim Cute White HTB or Ethnic Stacy Online
Muh WASP chads. Everyone is white it’s not a halo. You are acting like the UK is Islamabad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 23778 and User49
Might be the case except Sweden. Sweden is White chad only . Migrant shit skins ruined it for non whites.
Bullshit, I have fucked HTB Swedish foids that’s how I know it’s a load of bullshit. Meanwhile wheres my British HTB slay? Oh yeah nowhere to be seen
Dating is the same in the west. Muh it’s difficult. You’re just coping. If you can’t slay in the UK, you won’t slay anywhere else
I know your goofy ass is hitting on girls beiow 5/10s in which case yeah you can get them but who TF wants to fuck 4/10 girls and below have some standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and AspiringMogger
Bullshit, I have fucked HTB Swedish foids that’s how I know it’s a load of bullshit. Meanwhile wheres my British HTB slay? Oh yeah nowhere to be seen

I know your goofy ass is hitting on girls beiow 5/10s in which case yeah you can get them but who TF wants to fuck 4/10 girls and below have some standards
Did u visit their via in person or on tinder.

Only had online success in Finland and Norway. Sweden was Dead for me.

It’s impossible to be incel in the US
It’s not easy mode I don’t know where this myth came from. It’s just as hard as any other place in Europe @aBetterMii

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others

Lol I put tinder where I live and im having far worse results than in London which is shocking

• +1
What countries are conservative you mean?

how did migrants ruin it for swedes?
Socially every country east of burgerland

What countries are conservative you mean?

how did migrants ruin it for swedes?
The Arabs and Somalis who look Black chimped out and just fucked up Swedish society. They attacked white Swedes, created gangs and then they had gang wars that got to the point they had to create no go zones where police didn't bother going.

As a result the average Swedish who will never verbalize racism now looks greatly down upon anyone associated with brown or black color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and falcon1
Lol I put tinder where I live and im having far worse results than in London which is shocking
So u did worse in scandanvian countries then London?

Did u visit their via in person or on tinder.

Only had online success in Finland and Norway. Sweden was Dead for me.
They came to me, the Swedish foid wanted my cock she found me Attr and I fucked her. I cannot slay a single girl 6/10+ from this god forsaken island so I’m forced to prey on immagrints (including white immagrints) to get my cock wet with non subhumans.

OPs prob a fucking mullato so he has it on easy mode here mulalto SMV is so high in the UK it’s not even funny

The Arabs and Somalis who look Black chimped out and just fucked up Swedish society. They attacked white Swedes, created gangs and then they had gang wars that got to the point they had to create no go zones where police didn't bother going.

As a result the average Swedish who will never verbalize racism now looks greatly down upon anyone associated with brown or black color
Aha I thought you meant the sexual marker place. To be honest you should blame the regarded politicians who allowed this (but the people voted for them !!!! :soy::soy::soy:)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Tag all the UK Brahs. Their is gonna be a war lmao. They don't like it when you say its not God Tier Difficulty

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 23218
They came to me, the Swedish foid wanted my cock she found me Attr and I fucked her. I cannot slay a single girl 6/10+ from this god forsaken island so I’m forced to prey on immagrints (including white immagrints) to get my cock wet with non subhumans.

OPs prob a fucking mullato so he has it on easy mode here mulalto SMV is so high in the UK it’s not even funny
Ah so your in the UK and the foids were visiting got it. I throughout you flew down to Sweden and fucked em

That's brutal I thought UK Foids liked black guys. Do you think the BBC Halo Is a lot better in america then UK.

The interesting thing is that Blacks felt they were treated better in the UK during the world war 2 occupation then in america which led to the civil rights movements starting as they felt better treated their then america.

Lot of U.S blacks even dated white anglo foids.

Tag all the UK Brahs. Their is gonna be a war lmao. They don't like it when you say its not God Tier Difficulty
It’s similiar to the u.s I don’t get why people think it isn’t

IMG 5308

IMG 5307

IMG 5306

IMG 5305

IMG 5301

Muh 4/10 hype. They are at the very least looksmatched with me (although I’ve had some dutts).

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 24940 and Bushman
It’s not easy mode I don’t know where this myth came from. It’s just as hard as any other place in Europe @aBetterMii
Europe is judged as harder because tinder success is generally less but its also used less their. And the slimmer population also means their lot more moggers, but also attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Calm down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and User49
Europe is judged as harder because tinder success is generally less but its also used less their. And the slimmer population also means their lot more moggers, but also attractive women.
Competition is similiar for attractive women. I’m mostly focusing on the younger population it’s similiar then when you focus on zoomers.

It’s legit. They are so narcy for nothing. Idk why they want others to think where they live is so much harder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s legit. They are so narcy for nothing. Idk why they want others to think where they live is so much harder
@flippasav @forevergymcelling @Chinacurry

What are your insights on UK being nightmare mode for getting a cute slim HTB White/Ethnic Stacy in general online and in person.

• JFL
Ice cream dates are nice, in fact I went on a few myself.
It’s lovely weather outside as well. Going to the park is very good as well. To lay on the grass

• +1
So u did worse in scandanvian countries then London?
No. Who said im in scandinavian territory. Im in a fucking third world country. Although I admit just as touristic as London or even more. Difference is this exótic so most folks are masc in London theres an insane amount of soy

Mumbai is hard mode

My favourite actually
There was one that looked white but I dont recall the name of the flavour. Have u tried/ do u like it?

• Love it
View attachment 2263153
View attachment 2263154
View attachment 2263155
View attachment 2263156
View attachment 2263157
Muh 4/10 hype. They are at the very least looksmatched with me (although I’ve had some dutts).
Just be mullato theory once again. This island doesn’t work unless your mullato JFL I don’t wanna hear any mongrel dog complaining about inceldom here they got no excuse
@flippasav @forevergymcelling @Chinacurry

What are your insights on UK being nightmare mode for getting a cute slim HTB White/Ethnic Stacy in general online and in person.
It’s almost impossible, OP is a mutt he also doesn’t live here these girls will flake 100% this isn’t even a joke I should know I speak to 5 new girls off dating apps every weeek and have a meet up date of 0.1%.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, It'snotover, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
There was one that looked white but I dont recall the name of the flavour. Have u tried/ do u like it?
I tried it before but I don't really have a favourite flavour. I like it especially when it's nice and creamy, and enjoy making it at home each summer.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII