All of you guys can ascend with gymceling

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
All of you guys mog me facially if you gymcel for a year you would increase your smv by alot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 32485
replying to this shit thread out of pity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ElTruecel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
yeah except i'm 5'8

It’s still over for manlets no matter what.

still over for hapas (or is it just getting started?)

Never actually seen ur face but if it lines up with ur physique u probably look better than 90% of people here

Nah I need trimax

yeah except i'm 5'8
Looking for excuses not to partake in one of the best activities to looksmaxx... On a looksmaxx forum, in the looksmaxx part of that forum...

Advice for the people who are really motivated, don't lose your time and demotivate yourself reading bs like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
RetardAlert

Looking for excuses not to partake in one of the best activities to looksmaxx... On a looksmaxx forum, in the looksmaxx part of that forum...

Advice for the people who are really motivated, don't lose your time and demotivate yourself reading bs like that.
Guy sucking door knob

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale

no yeah i agree, i gym too. Gym is def essential and will always improve you.

but still, i'm 5'8 that caps me pretty hard, a gymcelled 5'8 will just never have the universal appeal that a 6'2 guy has

You overestimate most guys gym maxxing potential.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
no yeah i agree, i gym too. Gym is def essential and will always improve you.

but still, i'm 5'8 that caps me pretty hard, a gymcelled 5'8 will just never have the universal appeal that a 6'2 guy has
You don't need to universally attractive