ENDING THE GYMCEL COPE GTFIH

View attachment 2996283

I just talked to my girlfriend about this topic, and she said so :what: :oops::
Why did you even write all this shit out. It's just the random thoughts of 1 girl. This is a topic where you can ask 5 different girls and get 5 different answers. You'll learn as you date more women that they think differently on a lot of things... it's pretty meaningless trying to extrapolate anything from a single woman.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Why did you even write all this shit out. It's just the random thoughts of 1 girl. This is a topic where you can ask 5 different girls and get 5 different answers. You'll learn as you date more women that they think differently on a lot of things... it's pretty meaningless trying to extrapolate anything from a single woman.

She said that's always girls' logic. What girls will say when asked by someone in a certain or circumstance will always be different depending on the context or other things, but these things are empirical in terms of their biological nature

DYEL? I've seen people in Holodomor footages with thicker wrists than you, yet you are calling people framelets here.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
DYEL? I've seen people in Holodomor footages with thicker wrists than you, yet you are calling people framelets here.
i starvemaxxed when i was 12 thats why my wrists got small but i still have a wide frame and large scapula with good clavicles altho i may have stunted my growth a lil bit but it doestn affect me much anwyay

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
i starvemaxxed when i was 12 thats why my wrists got small but i still have a wide frame and large scapula with good clavicles altho i may have stunted my growth a lil bit but it doestn affect me much anwyay
Feel you. There's chance you could get bigger wrists by clean bulking, but you may not look lean.

Grandmothers tell their grandkids to eat a lot to become big and strong for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Feel you. There's chance you could get bigger wrists by clean bulking, but you may not look lean.

Grandmothers tell their grandkids to eat a lot to become big and strong for a reason.
yeah unfortunately im still 15 so im eating lots of food and exercising in the gym and thats it not really thinking bout bulking or cutting just eating and training and sleeping

View attachment 2996283

I just talked to my girlfriend about this topic, and she said so :what: :oops::

- If a girl generally sees you with muscles from the gym (like you're not in a rural area and you physically work/work in the construction industry), she sees you as a tryhard (like girls with a lot of makeup, colored hair, big nails, botox, fake booba, fake booty etc.) who has nothing else to offer (genetics, material/financial/human resources, intelligence, high level of conscientiousness etc.), so at least at first impression, they will be extremely skeptical about you, because she says that a person who is self-confident, resourceful, etc. and knows they are attractive, will not feel the need to go to the gym for muscle :feelsshh:

- But in any case, a good face and height with muscles will always be fine, and will be attractive (it would also be attractive without those muscles, because they can be done after you start the relationship + that way you get rid of the skepticism from the beginning), because they like to feel you strong, to throw them, pick them up, twist them, grab them by the throat, pull them, etc. especially during sex :oops: :feelsshh:

- But if you're short in height and have an ugly face but have muscles, you'll instantly look like you're trying hard and that you're doing it out of insecurity, like you're trying to compensate for something, and basically you will look goofy in general and unattractive in every way :what: :feelswah:

But as a final conclusion, she said it's preferable to go to the gym only after you're in a long and serious relationship, or you can go, but better to find a partner who is also single and already going to the gym as well.. :incel:
Ur gf is mtb barely

YOU LOW IQ BUDDYBOYOS R SO LAZY N RETARDED ASF IF UR AT LEAST MTN FACIALLY AND NOT MANELT IE AT LEAST 5 9 GYMCELLING WILL INCREASE UR SEX APPEAL AND APPEAL TO ALL WOMEN JFL View attachment 2996060
Jus jfl if you have a good frame having a lean v taper with just enough mucle will skyrocket ur sex appeal and make u more intimating to other men all the slays I got had some reason to do with my physique and frame don't rot in ir basements and gymcel staregically if ur not manlet or super ugly, even if ur manelt it will still have an increase in ur slay and sex appeal if ur already facially attractive amd tall gym woll skyrocket ur smv by a lot most lazy mfs here underestimate the significance of gymcelling girls dont like roided shits just larp a genetically good frame amd intimidation my gymcelling simple asf I had jbs many other random htbs and girls in my school thirst over me for my body [ you have to be facially attractive enough for this tho]View attachment 2996089 View attachment 2996083

You don't have to be massive just aiim for a lean v taper and strong mucles like know the manwhas View attachment 2996092View attachment 2996094

Just random Ass dms as well whoever thanks gym if cope ( ie doesn't work for manlets or sub mtn) then ur a faggot coper keep dwelling here mental masturbators

Foids love a good micly wide hunter masculine raw physique that dominates them in bed only if the person is attractive enough and not manlet tho think of it as ass and tits for a girl it's legit
How tall are u

wow congrats on attracting genetic garbage, surely "Rebecca" hasnt been rolled over by a dozen negros in south London

real women do not care about your body as long as its natural and not deformed, they will not look below your collarbone
Retard nigger jfl. Any proof they don’t care?

Lmfao proof they dont

“Guys dont like big asses cuz uh the girls look fat!” :lul::lul::lul:
honestly these retarded basement dwellers bro:forcedsmile: most likely r not mtnand realised no gym for thier face and have given up and r coping by denying this shit

honestly these retarded basement dwellers bro:forcedsmile: most likely r not mtnand realised no gym for thier face and have given up and r coping by denying this shit
They just cope cuz they’ve already given up hope and want to make being a chad seem so out of their league to feel a lil better about themselves.

• +1
Why did u stop and how old when u started and stopped and how old now
im 15 right now started when i was 13 and a half i stopped because my estrogen is already very low i will start again after my estrogen rises to normal and this ensure my plates wont close till 22 and i will hopefully grow to 187

Ur gf is mtb barely

You need to get out of your basement into the real world to see what girls generally look like in real life, not on TikTok, Instagram or here bro.. :what: :feelsshh:

As to say that such a specimen with perfect skin genetics, who the entire high school were simping for her (even the girls) is ''mtb barely'' it's just crazy.. :incel: :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: N1666 and JohnDoe
Bone pressed? And do bitches ever call it big
not bone pressed a few bitches said it was larger than they expected nothing much tho just average overall i just make girls orgasm thru consant pounding

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
not bone pressed a few bitches said it was larger than they expected nothing much tho just average overall i just make girls orgasm thru consant pounding
Whats ur bone pressed from the top? Not the side

• +1
You need to get out of your basement into the real world to see what girls generally look like in real life, not on TikTok, Instagram or here bro.. :what: :feelsshh:

As to say that such a specimen with perfect skin genetics, who the entire high school were simping for her (even the girls) is ''mtb barely'' it's just crazy.. :incel: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2997438View attachment 2997429View attachment 2997431
I’m smoking double pack louis duffel bag get that money stack troubles back I don’t give a fuck we jump out the back

i think if i read the thread i would agree with it
but the formatting and writing is so bad
and if you live in the uk you need an iphone

• Love it
girls want only chad
rly simple
You said girls hate you (DISGUSTED)

Girls don’t get disgusted by a mtn, only by a subhuman. Ofc you get no bitches nigger you post 830 posts a day :lul:

Whats ur bone pressed from the top? Not the side
just measure from the top and bone pressed i got 6.5 almost 6.6 length the girth is the same ofc lmao not much of a differnece still a average cock maybe above average for a curry

• So Sad
Reactions: jacky hanma